Love, love my apartment!! Community is always clean, staff is available to answer your questions or concerns . Maintenance work orders are done in a timely matter.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Excelente y eficiente atención por parte de la administración y mantenimiento, siempre están atentos a las solicitudes del propietario, estamos contentos!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It has been a great move in experience so far. Our unit is great and so is the location of Osprey in Hunters Creek. Staff is super friendly and helpful. A+!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I'm a "Winter" boy, born in snow country in northern New York where Winter lasts for 6 months with lots of snow. So far, I am a fish out of water. I am struggling to fit in this blistering hot, humid climate. I am hoping time will erase the homesickness of a cooler part of the country

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It is a quiet, clean place. I like living here. Good zone. Good schools for children. Supermarkets and Banks nearby. Access to the fast roads of the city.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The price is very expensive, the apartment is old and the construction and accessories are poor. The Yadira is amazing and Jose as well. ..

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Living here has been amazing from the start. Everyone is super friendly and have always provided us with a helping hand. Repair requests have always been completed.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love living at osprey links very quite community, & they are very attentive to any issues you have they care of it right away, pool is always clean everyone very nice , gym is great

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Al momento todo bien bien servicio y responsables. Una buena comunidad para sus hijos con las mejores escuelas de la comunidad excelente para personas nuevas en la Florida.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Its alright, it can get better. Specially the parking in the community. It would be better if they assigned parking spots for everyone. Other than that is good.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The apartments are spacious and the sound between apartments does not travel. Love the view of the pond outside my window. Love the amenities, as well.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

So far so good. Minor issues once I got in the unit but will hopefully be taken care of very soon. But I am very happy with my selection and so far it has been an ok experience

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Community is nice, maintenance requests are very slow. On move in we had a mix up but it was taken care of, however, carpets here were very very dirty (we ended up shampooing ourselves), doesn't leave a very good feeling. Pool area always has trash and hairballs in it, doesn't seem like anyone cleans up.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

My boyfriend and I just moved in yesterday and we love it! Everything in the apartments is even better than expected and the staff has been very helpful!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Tengo 3 dias en el complex y mi experiencia es que me siento en un ambiente agradable y lo poco que he podido observar no tengo observaciones

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I am very pleased with Osprey Links apartments . The application process went very well. Yadira Estrella was very professional and a huge help throughout the process. Love the community

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Started our fifth year here. It's been the best apartment complex I've lived in. This is truly the best place and area to live in. Cen't wait til the next resident event.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Overall good place to live, it’s quiet neighbors do not bother anyone.there could be some improvements made. Just to name a few more parking, update landscape around the apartments. Glad to see they added a outdoor grill at the pool area.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love my apartment and the location. However, the grass isn't cut often and since I have moved in I told the office that there was a giant hole in the dog park that still has not been fixed. Other than that this place is perfect!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I love the community it's very accessible to everything and quiet Very clean and maintenance its very quick. Like the pool Only problem its parking

The parking Arrangement is bad there's no parking that's the only thing that need Improvement everything else is good to go for a nice beautiful community

Been here since 2012. Was crazy in love with my apartment and the complex. It has now been 7+ years. Every single appliance has broken and either fixed or replaced. But that’s a band aid to my apartment. It can’t be fixed. It’s old. YEARS old. I moved in with the original carpet, etc from when the complex was BUILT. It needs to be completely redone. New carpet. New paint. New everything. I have inquired about moving into a new apartment but was told they stopped renovating one bedrooms. AND was told I would pay a lot more. This makes me unhappy. What can I do? Nothing. And maintenance used to be great, but I hear it’s short staffed so it takes a long time for someone to come fix something. Ugh. I really love it here, but have been unhappy in my actual apartment. We have new management. Does this mean anything? Is there a chance apartments will be updated? And how about resident loyalty? I can’t afford to pay 200 more a month! Guess I will just keep putting band aids on my poor apartment 😐

Some things are old and need updating within the apartments. Such as the air vents, the counter tops, appliances like the stove, refrigerator, heat in the shower of master. Those kinds of thing

Love the community and the area. Friendly and helpful neighbors. I’ve lived here for 4 years now, and this community is one of the best ones in Hunters Creek.

Great place to live. Perfect for your children. Quiet and peaceful and you can take walks around without being fearful. My kids love this place.