Great community. Friendly staff. Large and spacious apartments. Great amenities. Location is close to restaurant and shops. Great schools nearby.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The home is lovely. The staff takes very good care of our concerns and responds appropriately. Fitness anytime you want and the parcel lockers are great for packages.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Nice place to live with your family. Peaceful, quiet and calm. My kids are happy to live here. The areas are always clean. It’s a for a good area.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Lovely place to live beautiful area quiet a lot of places to shop the Theatre mile and a half away a lot of restaurants 15 minutes away from Disney

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Have lived here for 4 years now and never had an issue with anything but people walking or running upstairs because they have kids and I understand that. I will be renovating my lease soon and changing to a smaller apt. Love their helpful staff.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Maintenance team is great and has been coming within timely manner and will keep you updated. The office answers phone and makes sure residents are taken care of!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Any issues that I encounter are always taken care of in a quick manner. It’s refreshing to have a maintence team that listens and takes care of any issues.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great staff and beautiful neighborhood. Only complaints are parking and packages being stolen multiple times from my front door and my neighbors door as well.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I am living here for six months and never had a problem with office staffs, they always do their best. Nice location. Would recommend to my friends.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Cost a little higher than expected and water pressure low. AC struggles to try to keep up in the summer time and even in February it still runs a lot

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Front office has friendly staff. Maintenance is always available & are quick to fix any issue. I love my new apartment. Great playground for kids.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I had constant issues with the people upstairs and the noise and stomping made countless complaints. No one helped me and it’s still noisy even early in the mornings

Love living here. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is very efficient. Rooms are very spacious. Very affordable as well. Loved the Christmas party they had this year.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

It's wonderful to live here. We have peace and quiet in a cozy apartment. we have everything we need right near us: banks, supermarket and shops.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

A++ Yadira is awesome !!! She answered all my questions and was very pleasant and professional & Mia as well love the community so far!!!!!!

Excelente atención y servicio de la señora Erika en todo el proceso de solicitud y arrendamiento. La comunidad muy limpia, agradable, con servicios de mantenimiento rápido y eficiente.

It's only been a few weeks since i moved in but I'm already loving this community. It has close proximity to some great amenities, great places for shopping, good restaurants and a reasonable commute between my two jobs

Its been great the only thing is that it has been getting down on maintance on the buildings.... I have never seen the buildings this dirty.

pretty good nice community great staff pool looks great community is quiet everyone gets along customer service is great alot of parking spots

Excelente atencion por parte de la sra erika y su manager. Los chicos de mantenimiento tambien son excelente. Responden rapido a la hora de cualquier desperfecto. Complacido de haberme mudado a este condominio.

The parking is an issue after 9PM but have seen efforts so I can appreciate that. One of the community rules are that work type vehicles that have decals must be parked in the assigned lot by the maintenance building. I see that some vehicles get slack (rules don’t apply to them) which isn’t fair considering it’s an extra $50 for the spot but $125 for towing or more for larger vehicles.

Enviroment is good, the resident is peace, there are a lot of trees, so it is fresh, in additional, it has a groundplay for kids is great. I love Osprey Link

Community is great. Quiet and clean. Or apt is nice as well. Everyone keeps to themselves. Amenities are good. Just would like to have the gym open 24hrs. That would bump it up to 5 stars!!

great experience, friendly staff, safe place. the walls are somewhat thin so you can easily hear your next door neighbor. safe and clean neighborhood and nice pool

Very nice area, very nice apartments. The customer service is great. We love it! My family is enjoying this community. We will recomend this to our friends.