Es muy bueno,los apartamentos son lindos muy tranquilo, recomendado si te gusta la tranquilidad anteriores bonitos, tenía un Jacuzzi y lo cerraron no se porque pero recomendable

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Llevo 2 años viviendo en este complex y la verdad me gusta mucho ya que se encuentra ubicado bien céntrico, contamos con excelentes comercios, bancos, hospitales y las mejores escuelas de la zona

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I have been living here for 3 years and I cannot complain of it, the middle school is very good it has everything close like Starbucks public Walgreens target etc

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Since first moving here, amenities have seen much improvement. The gym renovation was helpful, as everything worked again. Likewise, parking has gotten much better with the implementation of the parking passes. The community has always been quiet, which is wonderful to come home to after a long day at work.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Enjoy living here, within walking distance to Walgreens, publix, and conveniently located to great restaurants and shopping. Just a short drive from I-drive and sea world(2 of my favorite places).Suburban living at its finest!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Apartment size is great! Maintenance service is improving. Still a lot of people not picking up after their pets. Most nights there are people at the pool area way past 9pm.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

We love the area - very residential. We also like the surrounding area - everything we need is very close yet the area is still residential. We made a very good decision to live here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

They are very well located, very organized in all the services they provide and the services when they are required. the staff is attentive and careful

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I like the feeling of community here. The parking situation is much better now that we use parking permits- very much improved. I do wish the trees did not drop so many twigs and debris on my car as the trees cover most of the parking spots near my building.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The kitchen area at the pool is looking nice 😊 can't wait to use it. I also love that we have community meeting . I tried our new Amazon lockers and it was easy and so fancy. Great Job setting that up.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Maintenance is friendly and hard working, Osprey has improved it’s parking. Where is the jacuzzi? Overall it’s a clean and really lovely place to live in.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

On Sunday i went to the Office the guy working that day didn't greet me, showed like he didn't want to be there and didn't feel like he cared I put in a work order and today is Monday night and no one has come to check out the vent on the master room this is the 3rd time I asked for someone yo come and see why AC does not flow like in the other rooms.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Excellent community. Will love more activities where residents can participate. It’s safe! Congratulations to all the new staff. God bless you all.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I like this community because i'ts easy to access stores and very safe place. I have no complains till this day and I've been there for more than 4 year now. I would recommend it.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The office staff (specifically Anthony and a lovely friendly and helpful lady who’s name I cannot recall- sits beside Anthony) have been so helpful with our move-in! Excited to live here!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

really nice community the customer service is great . the pool is always clean and maintained. the surrounding area is always well taken care of!! great community!

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Quiet, relaxing and safe for families. It’s close to everything to need like has, groceries, medical offices and for shopping.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Osprey Links at Hunters Creek has been making some changes in the community by adding new amenities. Still waiting on the parking issue to clear up but overall I love the location.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

I have lived here for four years and it has been a wonderful experience for me the apartment is clean. The pool , playground, and dog park is very nice. The apartment complex is quiet with friendly staff that work in the office. I have enjoyed my stay here.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The staff is very helpful and the community is nice , clean and organized. It has been 13 months here and I am very much comfortable. Thanks

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The staff always make sure that the neighborhood is taken care of. It’s always clean and kept up. The office is good about handling requests in a timely manner.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

The area is beautiful lots of room for opportunity and growth. The community does host events to try and bring others together. Still a work in progress. As for the amenities, they are lovely. Unlimited access to the Pool and Gym daily. I recommend this place for a family that’s just getting to know the area. Be blessed

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

This is a great neighborhood to live in. The people here at the community are nice and always willing to help. Apartments are updates, beautiful and spacious.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

great area, close to alot of shopping centers, banks and located conveniently next to highways . area is kept clean and landscape is very nice.

Reply from Osprey Links at Hunters Creek Apartments

Great property to live in. Location is convenient, schools are great, nice neighborhood. Amenities are good. Overall satisfied with the comunity and my apartment at Osprey Links.