Overton Row Apartments

4.6

4.6

Rochie
Just moved in this past weekend and I love the place!!! Really enjoying my apartment and the view I have of the city. Moving was made easy due to the location of my apartment.
Hannah
I haven’t lived here very long but so far so good! I had to more quickly and the leasing staff was extremely helpful with making sure all my paperwork was submitted correctly. I also had some issues with my ice maker when I moved in and the maintenance staff was super helpful and friendly when they came!
Kevin
Great community and staff. Christine and Kristina are very helpful and were in communication with me during my whole moving transition. I highly recommend this community
Jaein
My husband and I have really enjoyed our time living at Overton Row in Plazamidwood thus far. The only thing we wish we had considered a bit more is the nightlife noise that comes from living so close to the main road. However, all of the amenities and friendly staff make up for the couple of days a week noisy nights.
Daniela Mercedes
I have absolutely loved living at Overton Row! Their events always make me feel at home and I've met some awesome people throfh them. I also love how on top of it the leasing office is. Anytime I have a question or need to get a parking pass, they are so quick to respond. It's been an amazing experience and I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else in Charlotte
Kaytie
Great apartment building, front office is very helpful, the events are creative and fun! Overall great place to live. I’m a big fan of the plaza area and this building has great access to everything. The only thing I don’t like is the parking garage. Tight turns and the spots fill up quick so I have to park on other floors.
Elizabeth
This is a super safe, well-kept complex. I love the events they do to help residents get to know each other. I’ve already met several new friends. Thanks for everything!
Brandon
Started off rocky but has gotten a lot better. Apartment staff seem to care more now. I enjoy the apartment events put on my Mike and Julia, residents here are nice as well.
Nicola
about 2 months ago
I love my apartment at Overton Row! Friendly staff and tentative maintenance staff. I enjoy the accessibility to all of the great businesses in Plaza Midwood. Highly recommend Overton Row!
Alison
about 2 months ago
A great community tons of community events and awesome amenities. I chose to extend my lease three times. Very helpful staff and great neighborhood.