Clean and quite place. Neighbors seem to be really friendly. Office staff is very helpful and easy to get a hold off. I will definitely extend my term here.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Pricing is alittle high, but overall a great community to live in. Alot of changes are happening and I look forward to seeing what they have to offer

Reply from Pacific Shores

I'm pleased with the apartment and community is pretty well taken care of. It's a great and convenient location. However, the parking lots always seem trashed (fast food and general garbage/wrappers left behind by others) and there is definitely a problem with bugs. Maybe roll out a program of regularly applying pesticides on a monthly basis to control the creepy crawlies?

Reply from Pacific Shores

Generally quiet community. Finding parking in an open space can be difficult after 6pm, which is unfortunate if you work late and come home late. It also makes it difficult for visitors to come over, as they will have no where to park.

Reply from Pacific Shores

everything is wonderful besides parking and the bugs that are coming up recently. i love the pool, gym could be a little cleaner, trash service is a good plus.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Amazing experience! Great staff, friendly and helpful. The only issue was during the application process where I did not receive confirmation I was approved and could move in, as well as what I needed to ring in to sign all the forms. I suggest a better routine around communication with new residents

Reply from Pacific Shores

we love it. quite, clean, and great living! I will def, recommend to friends and family! The office personnel are always very helpful with any questions we may have and are very fast in responding when we ask by email

Reply from Pacific Shores

Great communication with residents. Well maintained community. Great location with easy access to shopping and freeways. Loving all the recent changes in the community.

Reply from Pacific Shores

The apartment is nice, the washer and dryer inside is the best part! The parking situation is crappy, and there’s been issues with the leasing office that I’ve been assured are under the works but it’s nice to know that many of my neighbors feel the same way. There’s a lot of rebuilding and fixing that needs to happen in regards to management but as far as the actual apartment goes it’s ok. The pool is always clean which is a plus.

Reply from Pacific Shores

The apartments are really nice. Each one comes with AC, a patio and in unit washer and dryer. The staff is really friendly and always open to help. Maintenance team is very friendly

Reply from Pacific Shores

Its been a beutiful place to live in, safe, friendly resident, love the pool, and gym. I think one of my favorite things is having a washer and dryer in the unit

Reply from Pacific Shores

For the most part this is a good Apt complex for singles and small families. The one thing I don't like is there is very little to no sound proofing from the upstairs units to the downstairs units.

Reply from Pacific Shores

It’s a good place to live! Clean, organized, pool area, gym, I have everything I need!! I am very happy living on pacific shores for 1 year now

Reply from Pacific Shores

This community apartment has great features that are worth every penny! The pool is always cool and clean and everyone is super friendly. The 24 hour little gym that in the complex is neat because you are able to workout when ever you want. Parking is not an issue which was a key factor on why I moved here.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Pacific Shores is great I just want to be able to put up my NFL flag for the season. Please allow us to put our flags back up on our patios.

Reply from Pacific Shores

It has been great to live here. Nice apartments at a reasonable price in a good area. The staff is extremely friendly. The Maintenance staff is amazing.

Reply from Pacific Shores

I love it very quit and the staff make u feel very comfortable and the common areas are always kept clean we would recommend this community to friends and family

Reply from Pacific Shores

Pacific Shores has overall been a good experience. My only issues have been with parking (people parking in my spot), loud neighbors, and trying to resign my lease during the sale of the building to Greystar. I believe the new ownership/management is making significant and welcomed improvements.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Now that we are in our newly remodeled unit we are very happy here. Thank you to the staff, especially Thea, Ivan, and Britney for all of their help.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Pacific shore Is great place. I been here for 2yrs and I love 💗 it the new owners just need stop charge for $25 trash that they don’t take out.

Reply from Pacific Shores

the missing star is for the ants and the person who keeps in leaving dogs litter at the stairs ( just be careful coz once i catch the person, i'm sorry but i will throw that poop on them face). other than that, I love the place so much, it is clean and well maintained, also friendly neighbors.

Reply from Pacific Shores

My experience has been decent at best. Sometimes the office staff is friendly and responsive. Other times they are rude or promise something but never follow through. That’s mostly with phone calls if you don’t follow up yourself it usually doesn’t happen

Reply from Pacific Shores

Pretty quiet community, staff is very friendly and maintenance staff is 100% efficient. I have been living here for almost 3 years and had a great experience.

Reply from Pacific Shores

Very helpful staff. Apartment is very clean and updated. Other residents have been very friendly. My dog loves the new space and dog park. Vehicle parking is also very convenient.