Pacific Shores

1 star
Love this when I first moved in 1yrs ago, this year everything changes, The rent is so high for no reason and they’re making us $25 a month for trash that they don’t even take out. Oh and the charge $100 when you paid rent on 3 of the month. I Really love my Apt. but extra charge make no since
Thanks to the Greystar management team and maintenance staff for the outstanding job you have done this year since the transition from UDR. The roof repair and tree trimming were challenging but the work done has improved our community. Thank you for a job well done.
I have been living at Pacific Shores for a little over a year now and so far it has been a pleasant experience! The only thing that can be difficult is finding parking at night.
The apartment is very pretty...I love to see how clean they upkeep the grounds. The neighbors are nice. I'm very happy to live here. I have no complaints. Thank you!
It has been wonderful living here so far. The leasing office is so helpful and welcoming. They make it feel like home. It is well maintained, peaceful, and quiet.
This community is awesome! There are a lot of amenities, to use. I’m excited for the outdoor area that will be coming soon. I have enjoyed the dog park.
Friendly and attentive front office staff, maintenance and residents. Extremely dog friendly, my love dogs it and has made a number of friends.
If it is a great experience to be here with you as everyone here is very friendly and very courteous and everything I want to find immediately
Love the community and people. Trash expenses are a bit ridiculous and was given the wrong info on key things before moving in. Besides that
nice community, don't get an apartment on Warner. Contrary to what the leasing agents say, the double pained windows don't block the noise!!