Palisades

3.9

3.9

Apartment is overpriced for what I get. My dryer barely works and every time it was “fixed” it still doesn’t work correctly. My air stays low at all times but my apartment still gets hot. My roommate even got an window air conditioning unit.
The community is great however the apartment alone is horrible, everything falls apart, pest infestation and no one will come fix it until weeks later.
a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage.a beautiful neighborhood.
It's ok, it could be better. I feel like the price is too high. Besides that it is a decent place to live. Communication and response timing could be better
I love the new renovation at the palisades! I also love how close it is to campus, which makes it easy to get to classes everyday! I look forward to renewing my lease
Comfortable living, staff has been very responsive and friendly in terms of safety there is always a guard at the gate. Residents are friendly
Love the resident experience. Very fun and chill living at the palisades. I do wish you all would feed us again. Very interactive with your residents.
Great starter apartments and it is also right by southern. So the great thing is you wouldn't have to move out of your apartment come time for the summer or winter break and great if you want your own place and its right by campus so if you don't have a car but you still want your apartment then your within walking distance.
The community is great and the staff are so helpful and kind to residents! I highly recommend this apartment for students! It’s really close to campus so there is no hassle with going back and forth.
My overall experience has been okay. I just feel for what I got is not worth all the money I park to be here. Stuff was broken upon moving in and stuff is still breaking. When maintenance request are put in no one shoes but yet the work order was “completed”