Cadence at Southern University
4 stars487 Reviews

LaVaria
1 day ago
If I’m being honest the stay here isn’t so bad. This housing facility needs to hire more maintenance workers. Residents shouldn’t have to wait days at a time for a maintenance request to be answered. Also, as a resident I think that the visitor parking should be expanded or at least another parking area for visitors.

Jarmecia
The move in process was smooth and the staff was willing to help me with the few issues I had with the apartment. Everyone is always friendly.

Rodjanae
it’s great , i love it ! ever since i moved here , i’ve made lifetime friends . love how clean it is back here . but i’ll have to say the balcony is my favorite place to be .

Jacarrius
I enjoy being here I just would like more events that include the students. Also the main office hours are cool but I’d like to be able to access the game room at night

Kyra
2 months ago
It's been really nice staying here for the past two months. I never have any complaints on my end. The amenities are nice and the community is great. I love it here!

Eryn
2 months ago
Issues with the apartment as soon as i moved in as well as broken mailbox , but other than that no major complaints that I can say off the top of my head .

Colyn
3 months ago
Exactly what I expected. I wasn’t expecting that much and then because of where we’re located but I do think you’ll be better in lotta ways it’s just a lot of friction over here right now it’s so packed out here right now that the staff is not able to do everything I do for like a bit better it will do for now

Verified Resident
3 months ago
This place is great for any Southern students looking for convenience because, it is located right next door to campus. They also offer one bedrooms!

JaNiya
3 months ago
My experience has been great so far, the staff are extremely helpful, the community is great, from the area, neighbors and school. I am really enjoying my stay so far.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
I love it! Nice space! Good for a new starters. They have nice people in office and willing to work with you. Good with alerts, keeping you posted on news.