Cadence at Southern University
4 stars446 Reviews

Danisha
It’s a great place to stay because it’s close to campus and they are very nice in the office they apartments are very nice I love how everybody got there own room and don’t have to share
Raquel
My neighbors are kind and the area I’m in is quiet. Having wifi connectivity issues but they are getting resolved immediately. The staff are extremely kind and helpful and answer all of my questions.
Jazzmone
Im excited to be apart of this great community. I love how protected I feel. I love the fact that there are always new way to meet people and do things together as an community
Jahmya
I love the Cadence. All of my problems (nothing major) gets solved within a reasonable amount of time. They let me pick my roommates which was definitely a plus.
Jashaun
I really do enjoy myself here. I love how convenient the resident is to campus and I feel comfortable here. I love thé évents the host as well as their friendly staff.
Shiena
Never had any problems luv my living space and roommate. Everything is fine and great for me. Luv how close to campus I am never late for class . Neighbors are very friendly and the staff.
Chioma E.
Close to campus, but lacking in updated appliances and amenities. Safety is an issue at times as well, but it's not always a problem management can solve. Overall an alright experience if there's nothing better available and you want to live close to school.
Kaylea
Overall I give this apartment 3 1/2 stars. The maintenance of the apartments can be improved. The rooms are a nice size and don’t feel cramped, but they don’t make sure everything is fixed before you move in. I had crooked cabinets and a towel rack that was falling off the wall. The yard work is poor and the stairwells/sidewalks are always dirty. Maintenance needs to do a better job with outside care. Trash and animal feces will be sitting on the stairwells/sidewalks for weeks and management does nothing.
Brook
I feel like the palisades is a pretty decent place for college students to to live. Plus it is convenient because it is right next to the campus
Ja
Love the experience although I haven’t moved In yet the process of if all is exciting I can’t wait to actually move in and get the full experience