The maintenance staff is excellent but the office staff is nonresponsive. When the bathrooms by the pool are locked (the upper lock for which NONE of the residents have keys), they ignore requests to unlock. It is actually mandatory for community pools to have functioning bathrooms and it would be a health violation if the bathrooms are not accessible.

They have definitely gotten better.. Maintenance is morr attentive and quick with response.. The rent is definitely too high.. I think they compare the rent to the surrounding apartments which are all new and all upgraded.. The apartments here are all basic for an arm & a leg and jesus baby sister!

It is a great community. I love the amenities offered. The events offered are fun. The food truck option is amazing. I look forward to coming home everyday.

I like living in this community. I feel safe and enjoy coming home. My neighbors are friendly and my community is clean despite having so many pets and animals.

It’s a great place to live at. We have been here since February of this year and we just love it. The complete staff it’s great as well. We love it!!!

Ok esta muy mal no me gusta el trato de las personas que trabajan dentro de la comunidad. Tratan demasiado mal ok aja ok aja si esta bien ok si esta bien aja ok si ok ok ok aja esta bien

Really enjoying it so far. Great location and amenities. Maintenance is usually available. Very close to Nova Southeastern University. All around happy for now.

It’s a great experience live here it’s like a family the apartment are amazing and the service and attention is always clean and you have everything close

Love it! So thankful to be here:) in love with my place! The staff is very kind and helpful and there are always really great events that are planned. This complex is close to everything and my neighbors seem really relaxed. At night there is always security. I feel safe and I’m comfortable. Best decision!

Love this place, so calm and clean. My family and I are so happy with this moving, location and good prices...very spacious and great amenities included.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Seems pretty nice so far but there has been a lot of dog poop on the pathways I’ve stepped in. I do like that there are doggy bags to clean up after your pet but it seems people are not taking advantage of that

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I have been living at Palm Trace Landings for about a year. I just renewed my lease, because it is a lovely place to live. My rent did increase, but only slightly, which is always expected. Palm Trace has much to offer: three gyms and pools, volleyball, basketball indoor and out, dog park, walking paths, and special events. The leasing office is prompt in responding to inquiries. We have not had many issues within our apartment, but those that we did have been dealt with immediately, even when I had to call them on a weekend to ask them to enter my apartment and shut off my oven I left on. They took care of it graciously and informed me as soon as it was all set. Just within the year they have cleaned all the roofs and painted all the exterior portions of the buildings. They truly demonstrate they are invested in maintaining the property as a whole. Only issues we have experienced is due some of the residents not picking up after the dogs and driving fast within the complex. That will happen anywhere you live.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Living at Palm Trace has been a blast so far! I have recommended the place to many friends who actually went ahead and moved to the apartment complex after visiting my place! Great community!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The price versus the square footage is the best around town. Also, this is one of the only apartment complexes that offer 4 bedrooms. I like that they have garages and they look like town homes even though they are apartments. They offer events and food trucks.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love the quiet cozy comfort feel. Repairs are done quickly. The apartment is comfortable and located conveniently to shops, travel, and dining out.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Awesome staff, attentive! Lots of amenities, central location close to 595, shops and colleges. Beautiful lakeside and pool side views. Highly recommended community!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great apartment complex. Very safe . Only issue is the new mail system . I have been receiving random packages and my packages have been left outside the locker sometimes . But other than that great community . Very quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Wonderful place to live however the parking lot gets filled up really quickly at night and I end up parking far away from my apartment. Maintenance shows up within 24 hours of a request. It is good so far.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Its okay maintenance could be better, ive lived here for 4 years and managment has changed every year. Also wish the pools were kept cleaner

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great place to live and very clean on the streets. Only problem is the parking strictness and the park has dog poop everywhere. A lot of neighbors complain for any little noise even on Fourth of July.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It's nice, peaceful and very enjoyable. All the amenities are wonderful. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Everything from the apartment to the surroundings is clean and neat.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love the community, moved from New York City and still adapting, our sales agent was great and help us with anything we needed. The gyms need some updates and attention but overall the services offered are pretty convenient. I hope to stay long enough here without changing my first impressions :)

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My experience so far has been amazing. Lisa in the office was great and so helpful. She explained everything and made sure I was comfortable.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Blanca is very pleasant with great customer service. She is amazingly patience and sweet, I would recommend her to anyone. She takes the time out to send all important documents, she even follows up with you to ensure everything is done correctly.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very nice and clean community. Peaceful enviornment and the leasing office members are very cooperative and helpful. I was surprised with their excellent service and support. I am an international student in United States but Palm Trace leasing process was hassle free. Thumbs up for their kind nature and support