Staff is caring and attentive, they actually care to try to remember you. Great community, quiet and peaceful. And good amenities, clean and staff is always finding events to put on for the community.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great community and friendly staff. Loads of amenities that are always clean. Ample parking and near everything. Nothing else you can ask for.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Nothing but positive living here! Maintenance and office staff really take care of any issues promptly. Grounds and amenities are always tidy and welcoming. Kudos Palm Trace!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Excelente, Excelente... me encanta vivir aquí, hicimos muy buena elección. Buena atención en todo momento, todas las áreas muy limpias... Gracias.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The maintenance is difficult to be reach and fix the problem. if the apartment is not renovated i feel is really falling a part. The office members are really kind.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Everything is good about this community expect the speed bumps and Thrash services,though maintenance team is very prompt in response to any request made.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Staff is great! Amenities are plentiful! Clean and safe. Apartments are really nice and roomy pending on your needs. I’ve lived here a couple years now and love it

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great apartment complex, really responds fast to any work order that’s needed as well as any questions anyone has. I’m a student nearby and it’s so cool convenient to be so close to school!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great so far, we just moved in but office has been very helpful and nice! Anything we have asked to be fixed has been completed quickly and the maintenance staff is very helpful and nice too!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I absolutely love palm trace so so so so so so much!!!!!! The community is great the facilities are great and lisa marie was so easy to work with!!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

All steps from filling the application till getting the apartment keys were smooth. So far so good! However, some tools and equipment in the apartment is quite old and need to be replaced. I contacted the office about the comments and they kindly scheduled me an appointment with the maintenance team. 5 stars so far!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Nice amenities and attentive maintenance. Only issue i've had since moving in seems to be a recurring bug problem.. Apartment is spacious and the hard wood floors are beautiful. Kitchens are definitely outdated but still serviceable .

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Absolutely gorgeous! The apartment is pretty new, it has a nice balcony and it is really comfortable. The staff is very kind and available for every request

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I am having a very good experience, the community is really nice, and neat with great amenities. The service is really great with a an excellent staff that really

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great experience. Staff is helpful, neighbors are good, very close to shopping and schools. School buses are allowed on the property , which is super convenient.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great community, friendly staff. Close to everything, and ample parking. Lovely pools and gym. And a great pond to walk around at all times of the day.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Overall good experience living here. I don’t enjoy the amount of speed bumps I have to go through to get to me apartment or the fact that some things in my apartment were falling apart when I moved in.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Overall the community is really nice. The reason for a 4 and not a 5 is because my bedroom was missing the screen on the window and they now have to order it and garbage was not picked up Tuesday, there is no garbage on Wednesday and then it was not picked up on Thursday. Also when walking the path there are people who have not cleaned out their dogs

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I have enjoyed living at palm trace landings during the last year and a half. The cost of living is low compared to most places around here and the amenities are nice.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It's a nice community lots of different amenities and things that children and teenagers can do and keep busy while out of school on vacation.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

So far is good. Some staff needs more training on how to talk to residents. Need to be more respectful on the phone and email when addressing any issues.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great place to live, but there’s definitely room for improvement. I like that more events are being implemented, that’s one of the best perks that comes with living here.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

TOO MANY SPEED BUMPS. Other than that the apartment is great. Love the amenities, but would love to see a little more updated gym equipment.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

No place is perfect but they do really try here. Any issue we have had carol had worked with my husband and I to find a solution and that we truly appreciate. The community has a lot of events which is nice because you really get to meet your neighbors. We enjoy living here.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Lived here for 3 going on 4 years and it’s been such a great environment I truly love living here, the amenities are awesome, maintenance is always helpful and my neighbors are great