The only reason I live here is because it's only the place I can afford. The speed bumps are annoying. The maintenance people are not the brightest bunch.

Not good. Its suppose to be a smoke free community. I already told the administration that my neighbor smokes and nothing has happened. She still keeps smoking in the patio. Also they keep charging me extra because they have problems with there system. I've gone already like 5 times to fight for them to refund me that money, from charges/fees I shouldn't be getting.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Terrible management in the leasing office. Poor communication between agents and managers. People do not keep track of documents, fees, etc. And fees are tacked on randomly. Example: trash charges which were once “one time fees” become recurring monthly without notice. Ridiculous.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Do not expect a fast or any response to your email for that matter. Here is my most recent experience with Carol, the supposed Resident Dis(Services) Coordinator. On January 23 I received an invitation for a Valentine's dinner by the Palm Trace office. As requested in the email, I replied to RSVP, on the same day, only 4 hours after the email was sent. Seven (7!) days later I receive a reply that "our Valentines dinner is full and cannot accept any more reservations." I understand that the dinner may be full but really, it filled within 4 hours and I receive the email SEVEN days later???? Here is the full exchange: Email from Palm Trace: "Dear Residents, You’re invited to Palm Trace Landings special Valentine’s dinner! The event will be poolside behind the Leasing Office on February 7th. Join us at 6:30pm for cocktails and pictures, followed by a catered dinner at 7pm by Chef Richard with Culinary Flair. This event is a 21 and older affair. Please RSVP to Carol at Palmtracel5@milestone-mgt.com by Sunday, January 27th to secure your reservation as seats are limited. Seats are reserved in order of the RSVP received. When you RSVP please include your name(s) of who will be attending and their meal choice. The 3 meal options are listed below. We look forward to your reply!" Email from me (same day, Jan. 23): "Hello Carol, Please accept our reservation for the February 7 dinner, for my husband and myself." Email from the above mentioned Carol (January 30): "My apologies but our Valentines dinner is full and cannot accept any more reservations. Please look forward to our future events, as we will be having some great events all year long. Thank you, Carol Pfannenstiel, Resident Services Coordinator Palm Trace Landings Apartments 6351 Palm Trace Landings Drive | Davie | FL 33314 P: 954.327.7256 E: PalmTraceL5@Milestone-Mgt.com Visit Us Online

It’s ridiculous the price we pay to live here. I asked to be transferred to a different apartment due to the woman across the hall smokes cigarettes. They want to charge me $1000 to die so on top of another security deposit. Money hungry people pay to live here and it’s not worth it

The office staff does not care if you go in the ignore if they know you are already a resident. The stairs to the apartments are filthy and no one enforces the pool hours or any other rules

Here at Palm Trace, residents need to clean up after their dogs instead of leaving it every where for other people to step in. Also the maintenance staff could be a little more quicker in responding to requests for service made my tenants.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My brother’s bike got stolen. The people upstairs are super noisy and they throw trash everywhere. Our fridge doesn’t work. And a lot of things are broken so .

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Residents here have no consideration for others. Music is played loudly at all hours. Maintenence dept is a joke, id rather repair things myself than to call them. My family and I are looking forward to leaving when our lease is up.

The complex is usually not very nice, things take a long time to get fixed or cleaned up. The police seem to be around a lot too. It would be nice if there were more sidewalks and a place to lock up a bike. There are just nicer communities in the area. We came here because it was cheaper, bit they keep raising the rent so I don't think it's good value for money

This community is nice, But there are to many unsupervised teens wandering around here an at the pools. Some of the lighting that was damaged due to hurricane Irma still have not been repaired. The parking rules are ridiculous when it comes to parking face forward.

Takes for ever to get worked orders done and our monthly rent is never correct. We paid renter ins for the year but still get billed and get past due notices almost monthly even though we have provided the policy at last 3 times in the last 6 months. Nice location for apt but management is very lacking

The bountiful rules and regulations make living here a big adjustment. Parking and trash are very particular and the instructions for the parcel lockers are extremely difficult and vague. There are no visitor parking spaces so each visitor must be registered beyond a specific time and the pool and gym areas are very small. Gym entry requires a $10 key card and on top of that, each apartment is only allowed 2. If the gyms had new equipment and were routinely full, I would understand a key card but they are underwhelming and old. The front office pool sits right in front of a big window which doesn't allow for much privacy and the office doesn't offer study rooms/extra amenities for the residents inside. On top of that, moving in had a slew of other problems ranging from poor instructions, complicated paperwork, and last minute signatures. These growing pains can very well be ameliorated if the front office was organized and communicated more with the residents. I feel 2 stars is appropriate only because the area is very clean, the inclusion of an indoor basketball court and outdoor tennis court, decently priced room, and overall responsiveness to residents.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

complex has sparstic events and a few here and there for kids. Maintenance takes weeks to complete tasks and often marks they have been finished when in reality never addressed. Grounds kept up but apts and building getting older. Poor communication between property and tenants.

The painting has been a huge inconvinience. Any maintanence notices are always given in a very untimely manner making it difficult to accomadate access to the unit. Notices are almost done at a day prior notice and don't even arrive on the days and times stated making me take off of work and losing money. When ever I ask for a exact time or day it is never given or they just don't show up. I like the unit itself but management needs improvement, the rules and policies should also be enforced with a little more effort as well.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

There needs to be further improvements to the parking system here. They chose All County Towing as their parking enforcement, this company has the worst record in Broward for being exploitative and ruthless. I’m embarrassed that our apartment community management even wants to be associated with that. Find an alternative for parking that’s not punitive. It can be done if you all get creative.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The bugs have gotten really bad and no-one is coming to assist.Besides this everything else has been good and we love the amenities and our view.

It has gotten better. The rent increase percentage is pretty high at renewal time. There's never any parking. But I've been here for 3 years and it has gotten better

I will move on May 30th, but my whole experience is really positive, all staff personal warm and kind. The overall maintenance of the community is clean and well keep, access to the main expressways is right there

Hi. My complain is with the time my apartment is old. I want new carpets, new kitchen etc. In resume I want renew my apartment with out Pat more money in the rent

My experience is ok so far except for the pests infestation. The amenities and resident events are nice. The problem is just the pests and the exterminator does not help.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Average living quality. Stairs are steep for older residents. Thin walls-easy to hear neighbors. Fees for different services on top of rent fees are more than expected. Overall is ok.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Some neighbors are very noise. They go in the pool very late at night when there is a closing time. The buildings are dirty. Maintenance is not that good, we have had problems with some plugs and they haven’t come in to check them. For any emergency (ex. The air conditioning not functioning, water leaks, etc.) they respond very quickly.

no comment..no comment no comment...no comment......Lisa Peterson is great in every way and should be property manager....office staff leaves a lot to be desired

So far so good really quiet neighborhood. Amenities are great wish it was a gated community. Basketball court is awesome but still shutdown witch sucks.