Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Been here 10 years FABULOUS LOVE IT The office team is great i've never had any problems at any time about anything. I sleep like a baby because of the great job that they do.
Great community. It has the biggest and the most spacious rooms in the area. Amazing views, volleyball court and three pools and gym, which is perfect because it doesn’t get crowded. It’s like a mini city
Very nice community, quiet and well kept. Charges and fees are very high - too high. Not very pet friendly in that aspect but other than that it’s a nice place to live.
The maintenance staff is excellent but the office staff is nonresponsive. When the bathrooms by the pool are locked (the upper lock for which NONE of the residents have keys), they ignore requests to unlock. It is actually mandatory for community pools to have functioning bathrooms and it would be a health violation if the bathrooms are not accessible.
They have definitely gotten better.. Maintenance is morr attentive and quick with response.. The rent is definitely too high.. I think they compare the rent to the surrounding apartments which are all new and all upgraded.. The apartments here are all basic for an arm & a leg and jesus baby sister!
It is a great community. I love the amenities offered. The events offered are fun. The food truck option is amazing. I look forward to coming home everyday.
I like living in this community. I feel safe and enjoy coming home. My neighbors are friendly and my community is clean despite having so many pets and animals.
It’s a great place to live at. We have been here since February of this year and we just love it. The complete staff it’s great as well. We love it!!!
Ok esta muy mal no me gusta el trato de las personas que trabajan dentro de la comunidad. Tratan demasiado mal ok aja ok aja si esta bien ok si esta bien aja ok si ok ok ok aja esta bien
Really enjoying it so far. Great location and amenities. Maintenance is usually available. Very close to Nova Southeastern University. All around happy for now.