Everything has been good. Gym hours changed near us to close early which is a little disappointing. Grounds have been upkept nicely. Great job

It’s been amazing meet people in the community and meet different groups of people and different ethnicities and seeing the development change like a blink of an eye

Lovely. For the most part. Just wish they wouldn’t promise things they can’t live up to. And would answer the phone more frequently instead of having to call back to back

So far my experience has been great. No complaints with noise, or concerns on safety. I can walk my dog whenever, the pool is clean, the dog park is in walking distance and I have an amazing view of the lake. My only recommendation would be to stay on top of the Issues that happen within the apartments.

My family and I truly enjoy living here! It’s perfect for our pups with the lake we can walk them around and the little dog park they enjoy running around.

Palm Trace Landings has been my home for the last 8 years. This is the longest my family has been in one place without moving. It is close to all the shopping, dining you can think of, close to all major highways, and close to the airport. I love living at Palm Trace Landings!!

Excelente lugar para vivir, es cómo estar en un Resort 5 estrellas , áreas bien cuidadas y los vecinos bien seleccionados, lo mejor es la seguridad y atención a las necesidades de forma inmediata. Es un lugar para vivir eternamente.

The experience has been good. The office staff is great. The community is close to the highways and my children's school which is a plus. The amenities are awesome so many to choose from if a gym is full you go to the next one, if the pool is full you go to the next one. The only complaints here.

It is a very quiet community, it has good maintenance, and good areas for children. we have close to the shopping plaza, fort Lauderdale airport.

There is a lot here to do and see. Palm Trace Landings Apartments is close to a whole ton of store fronts and several major highways and turnpike.

Great place to live people are friendly, most of the community is clean and there's always parking available. i just wish people pick up after their dogs by the lake area.

So far our experience here has been nothing but amazing. The office ladies are very nice and know exactly what they are doing. Our neighbors are very nice and I love the nonsmoking community

I recently moved in and am loving the Palm Trace Landings community so far! My favorites are the pools and gyms. Looking forward to trying out the boot camps this week!

Moved in 09/09/2018. Has been a great experience so far. Maintenance has been timely. The neighbours have been friendly and there hasn't been any issues or noise complaints here in Building 14 since I've arrived. Also, the pool has been an awesome environment, never too busy!

It was an easy experience moving in. They went out of their way to help facilitate the process. I enjoy living here so far and all the ammentities

Only thing bad is it takes to long to get a Maintainance man to the house when there is a problem. Also people are still using barbecues when it has been said the fire department said we shouldn’t.

I love living in Palm Trace Landings. It is a very safe community, everybody is really nice. Great experience so far, I highly recommend it.

My experience has been great. I have had no issues in the two years I have been here. The staff have all helped me with all question and concerns I have had.

Community is well kept and has a bit of everything to offer. The phase 3 gym has pretty much everything you need. And the indoor basketball court is great.

Clean place to live. Great location. Only problem is the amount of charges for water & trash. I know people in houses who pay 1/2 of what we do

The location is great! Fairly quiet for such a large complex. Just wish the pond fountains were operational. Love that I can have my pets with me.

It’s ridiculous the price we pay to live here. I asked to be transferred to a different apartment due to the woman across the hall smokes cigarettes. They want to charge me $1000 to die so on top of another security deposit. Money hungry people pay to live here and it’s not worth it

Palm Trace landing is a good place for what you pay and I still love the Community keep up the amazing work and love how amazing rjrjenrrbb brbrhrbrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrrhrh

The community is very clean, safe, and quiet. Moved in a few months ago and I've highly enjoyed my stay so far. I do wish there was a hot tub though

Everything has been great so far. Very quiet neighborhood which we love. Only complaint I haven’t received any response for maintenance requests since move in