So far so good! Just about to move everything in but through the the whole experience it’s been fun. From the tours to the application process

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I am a brand new resident just moving in this weekend. The process to get approved took about 5 days, which is my only complaint. The apartment complex is well kept, there are tons of amenities and activities. So far so good!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I had a great experience so far moving in my apartment. Camilla was my sale manager and she made everything simple and professional. The apartment are kept clean and nice.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It has been an amazing process so far with the Palm Trace Landings staff. Everyone is so kind and welcoming. The apartments are in great condition and are a nice size

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Amazing location and quiet area, just the bugs that need to be dealt with please. Besides that, we have everything such as a pool, decent gym and beautiful water view.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Excellent customer service. Every time I go to the office they are always so welcoming and also with a big smile on their faces. It is really good to find a company that treats u like that

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Neighbor smokes despite signs, constant weed smell around building 21. There are far too many speed bump and there needs to be more parking. The gym also should not close as early as it does and needs to be renovated

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I’m very happy to see the facelift taking place much appreciated. Coming home to a freshly painted place is great. The painters are very nic

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I wish they had a Jacuzzi. But other than that, it's a pretty nice place to live! It a very quite community with a mix of families, professional s, and college students.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Best ever best place to rent great staff great customer services easy to communication anything needs to be fixed it’s gets done ASAP !!!!!!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I honestly love it all around nothing more nothing less. From the luxurious pool settings, the great gyms, the beauty of the community itself I couldn’t ask for more, just more parking spots.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living here! I love the improvements being made constantly and the amazing staff. The amenities are so well maintained and I love the food trucks and activities always provided.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Nothing but good things to say so far being here about 2 weeks. Neighbors are friendly. Loving the gym and pool area as well as the basketball court.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great community to live in. The workers are very friendly and do their job sufficiently. The are is great with so much around and convenient. The community also feels safe.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Average living quality. Stairs are steep for older residents. Thin walls-easy to hear neighbors. Fees for different services on top of rent fees are more than expected. Overall is ok.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Beautiful community with tons of amenities. Always something to do. The apartments are some of the best for the price. We were pleasantly surprised upon moving in to have a washer/dryer and dishwasher in our unit.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Is nice to live in such a beautiful community. They aren’t just apartments, they’re real homes. The views are fantastic and the people are nice

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Leasing office has been great! We had a bit of an issue that was slightly inconvenient but worked in our favor. Place isn’t really non smoking and there’s no way to stop it so that’s annoying. I love it so far, I’ve only been here a week.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It’s been a excellent experience really fas process and the people that work in the office is really attempting they help you with everything and give us every detail

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Living here is usually very peaceful and I can easily request assistance whenever I need it . The only complaints I have is my master bedroom being hot all the time cause of the way the apartment was designed. Also I feel like we need better trash cans cause the raccoons get into them and trash it .

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living at Palm Trace! It is a very nice, comfortable and cool community. My neighbors are super cool and respectful. I also like that we have security patrols driving around during the night!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

This is my first time feeling like I am a part of a community. I've rented before, but not like this. This is a first for my boys and I. I love Palm Trace Landings

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The attention and help received during my first visit and my application process was amazing. I was helped by Emily and Blanca, both were great and new how to best help me. Thanks for been so kind and helpful. So far a great community, great amenities and awesome location.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My family and I are so pleased with our new home. The neighborhood is awesome and the neighbors are nice. The apartments are spacious and very well kept. We are looking forward to creating some memorable moments here

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

As of now the apartment and community is very peaceful. We have met the neighbors and they are really nice. The front office staff “Elicia” was so helpful