Takes for ever to get worked orders done and our monthly rent is never correct. We paid renter ins for the year but still get billed and get past due notices almost monthly even though we have provided the policy at last 3 times in the last 6 months. Nice location for apt but management is very lacking

Great amenities and community. The place is a great place to live. The proximity to local schools like Nova is extremely convenient. There are also many different activities you can attend.

So far a great community. Staff is extremely helpful and courteous. They have done everything in their power to make our stay here enjoyable.

I'm actually about to move in but I was told that maintenance request are slow. I've also have yet to be contacted about signing the lease but I have already started receiving emails as if I were living there already

I have lived in this community going on three years now. We have stayed because we love the location. It is convenient to things and yet the complex overall is very quiet. This is impressive given how many units there are!

After three months, I am enjoying living in Palm Trace. The only issue is the night lights in the parking which are nonexistent. After 9 pm, when the parking spots near my building fill up, I have to park further away and I do not feel safe walking because of the darkness. There are light posts but it seems the management just cannot be bothered to turn the lights on.

Great Staff On Hand, Quickly Approve Move In Process Was Smooth No Head Ache. Ask For Krystal She’s The Best You Won’t Reget It My New Apt Is So Cozy And My Kids Love It 👌🏾

Palm Trace staffing and the amenities are pretty good for what you are paying for and plus it is looking right over a gorgeous lake and nice greenery around it

I feel like it could really better. Nothing really works. My building smells like weed and drugs, and i think that this place ha potential but its not showing it at all

Community has gone through multiple management companies and not all have been great. However, the new management group has been fantastic. Everybody has been great to work with and the maintenance team is usually prompt and always polite. Only complaint is slow to change lights, makes running at night difficult.

I really like the community, it is peaceful. Also, the 24h gym is very convenient for me. However, I would appreciate it if my maintenance request were done sooner.

Palm Trace Landings Apartment is a wonderful place. It is clean everywhere you go. People here are so so nice. Not only that but it’s a safe community. This is our home.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great Community with wonderful amenities. All the employees here are extremely helpful whenever I've needed anything done or something that needed to get fixed.

Awesome, I have been in the community for over 4 years now and I love the expirence . The pool , lakes and all the amenities I love. I look forward to greater expirence

I enjoy living here but the maintenance could be a bit better. The amenities are great and paying your rent is very easy. I would renew again if my requests were answered in a timely manner.

Love it I have had an amazing time at this location and I love living here! So far this place has been great 👍 I have had no issues and am loving living here!

overall, ok. I thing the largest asset is the pet friendliness of the community. The biggest detriment seems to be the gestapo attitude concerning parking. Having to resister EVERYTHING is not American, it is pure NAZI.

Very happy with my experience here. The grounds are always maintained and my apartment is great. No problems with neighbors and quick response from maintenance when you need it. Can’t believe it have three pools to choose from! :D will definetly be renewing my lease !

Love the amenities, the apartment complex is very clean and maintenence is on point. I moved in back in Novrmber of last year anf i am very pleased with the apartment.

I really enjoy living in this neighbrohood. the apartment is nice, i feel safe. i get pretty good parking no matter what time of the day. The pool is enjoyable aswell.

Palm Trace Landings Pros & Cons: Pros - super close to 595. - close to shopping plaza Cons - a lot of roaches - there is a late fee on our account that was a management error that hasn’t been removed in months. - slight mold in apartment.

I have enjoyed the last year with Palm Trace Landings. Have had no issues or problems with my apartment. When I did, they came to fix it right away!

I just moved and I am loving it! It is so beautiful, clean and with amazing pools!! There is a lot of people leaving here and they are all friendly!

Community is nice and quiet. it does take a while for things to get done such as maintenance requests and common area concerns. but an overall nice place

Love having so many dogs around but wish that they could all be on a leash when out in the common areas. Nice by the pool but music too loud at times.