Living here is awesome, for the amenities and services they offer; no doubt about it, and especially for the price. The only down flaw is being thorough with the work done. I realized when I came into my apartment, some of the AV vents were painted shut, the laundry room had tons of dust and clothes behind the machines, and even the laminate floor in the kitchen is deteriorating, no matter how many times I clean. The maintenance team is usually very prompt as well, which was a huge scare for roommate and I when we wanted to move in, but with new management, it's improving!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great place to live. Close to everything. Office staff is great. I have lived here over 16 years. Love the different events and boot camp classes

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It's a great place to live and since it's close to CVS and a gas station, I don't have a problem getting last minute things or gas in the morning!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very good community , excellent app to use to be a little bit of a time off of day and a little be time for you and you guys never know if you have it to you or no no 👎 was a great time to go back

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

excellent place really that everything very nice to its surroundings and cozy to walk and enjoy the clear outdoors there are some things in which you have to fix

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Excellent experience in this very nice and comfortable community. thank you for such a beautiful experience. only improve in some area bye. I

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Palm trace landings is a nice well maintained community. I am rating a four only because It could use more lighting and dog receptacles near the back complexes.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The apartment is okay for living but beware about living in an older unit. For a 2/2 where my roommate and I are only home for a few hours a day and sleep, we have over $200 electricity bills. It is due to old AC unit and appliances, and no matter how many times maintenance is called, they only put temporary fixes, never do they actually deal with the underlying problem.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

A great community to live in. Most of the girls at the office are great! Just wish it was easier to get a hold of them when you call the office. 9 out of 10 times they don’t answer the phones and it’s kind of annoying. Love my apartment, but the building itself is a little dirty, wish they were cleaning and more strict about the garbage being left out in front of the doors. It smells and makes the building look ghetto. The way the water bill is distributed is horrible as well!!! It’s an unfair way to bill us, even if I’m not using as much water, I still have to pay for it and bill is extremely high. Other than that, great community!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I have enjoyed My time at Palm Trace Landings. There have been a couple negative situations with maintenance and other things, but I’m happy there is new management.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I live in the condominium has more than 2 month and since I arrived several lights of the streets and lights of the sidewalks are not working .. I already complained personally and by the condominium site and until today o 01-31-18 no action was taken .. The cleaning of the common areas leaves much to be desired, I see scattered dirt that remain for several days without being cleaned .. The garbage collection is very bad, do not collect all the trash that I put in my bucket, even I putting everything organized in plastic bags. I am forced to pay a cleaning fee and the service is very bad done ..

I love palm trace friendly staff, great environment, clean and so many activities to do . With the daily emails i can always keep up with any update

It is an awesome community .. I only have some comments on maintenance that it took them sometimes too long to fix something if you do it online through the residential portal ..

Great Job in making the area nicer and prettier Landscaping and with the parking situation great job. Keep up the good work all over the community and we love the new addition with the dog park

While I have been living in the community I have enjoyed the location. The amenities also area great compliment however the parking situation and the price for the place is too high.

Over all it is a well maintained complex. People are friendly enough. Nice amenities (pools, gyms, dog park.. Big apartments. Could use a Security guard or two.

Palm Trace Landings has a helpful office staff. It is located in a great area; close to restaurants, stores and major roadways. The amenities such as the gym and trash pick up are convenient.

Amazing and very caring people at the administration office . Moved from Orlando and everyone made me feel very comfortable in my new place. Maintenance is amazing as well.

I like the style of the community and the set up feels very comfortable. I always feel safe here. The location is very convenient to school, highways, etc.

Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provide free or low-cost health coverage to millions of Americans, including some low-income people, families and children, pregnant women, the ...

Good overall! The maintenance staff is not the best but the community is great and I love living here otherwise! Especially being on the water is great!

Was very nice friendly people's make you file like home, beautiful atmosphere in your tour they really make sure you understand every details can complaint about anything great presentation

Overall palm trace is a good apartment community. I found this place on the internet and decided to rent here because of the location. It is close to shops and school. However, there are some rules and regulations that I do not agree. For example, the valet trash. Why do I have to pay for it if I can take out my own trash.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Love the community, friendly staff and very communicative. Grounds are always clean. Neighbors are friendly and never noise problems. Parking is convenient!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

occasional issues with mailboxes and neighbors, otherwise a quiet community. wish office would answer faster, but maintenance requests have been addressed within about a week. there are some bug issues which is disappointing.