Beautiful community with tons of amenities. Always something to do. The apartments are some of the best for the price. We were pleasantly surprised upon moving in to have a washer/dryer and dishwasher in our unit.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Is nice to live in such a beautiful community. They aren’t just apartments, they’re real homes. The views are fantastic and the people are nice

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Leasing office has been great! We had a bit of an issue that was slightly inconvenient but worked in our favor. Place isn’t really non smoking and there’s no way to stop it so that’s annoying. I love it so far, I’ve only been here a week.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It’s been a excellent experience really fas process and the people that work in the office is really attempting they help you with everything and give us every detail

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Living here is usually very peaceful and I can easily request assistance whenever I need it . The only complaints I have is my master bedroom being hot all the time cause of the way the apartment was designed. Also I feel like we need better trash cans cause the raccoons get into them and trash it .

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living at Palm Trace! It is a very nice, comfortable and cool community. My neighbors are super cool and respectful. I also like that we have security patrols driving around during the night!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

This is my first time feeling like I am a part of a community. I've rented before, but not like this. This is a first for my boys and I. I love Palm Trace Landings

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The attention and help received during my first visit and my application process was amazing. I was helped by Emily and Blanca, both were great and new how to best help me. Thanks for been so kind and helpful. So far a great community, great amenities and awesome location.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My family and I are so pleased with our new home. The neighborhood is awesome and the neighbors are nice. The apartments are spacious and very well kept. We are looking forward to creating some memorable moments here

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

As of now the apartment and community is very peaceful. We have met the neighbors and they are really nice. The front office staff “Elicia” was so helpful

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very good experience! We love our common areas, always have fast respond when we report any type of issues, also apartaments are in very good condition! Mine felt like new when we moved in

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

From the application process to the move in the employees at the leasing office were very kind and helpful! They explained everything with no gray areas. We knew exactly what was going on at all times. Not only is the staff great, the area is beautiful. Neighborhood is quiet and clean and the multiple amenities is just a plus!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It is a nice community very close to high ways and shopping centers. The property is maintained very well and management and staff are knowledgeable and nice.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

My home has mold and a leaking floor that won’t go away. The workers there are kind and the neighborhood is beautiful, but the company won’t make ever effort to get us out of that apartment.

Aesthetically pleasing and friendly community. The staff at the leasing office are extremely friendly and the amenities available in the community are extremely useful and well maintained.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Blanca was amazing! The best leasing agent. She was fast and efficient allowing us to have an easy move in, during such a stressful time in.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I enjoy living here. I wish that college kids from Nova wouldn't take over the pool with loud music so often but I understand that they mean no harm. I wish there was a recycling system for the complex. I feel bad throwing out uses cans and glasses into the trash.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Palm Trace is a beautiful place to live. Very quiet and clean. Property is also safe. They take care of the property and are constantly cleaning.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The application process and all the steps after was fast and easy. Lisa Marie was very helpful and informative. The community and my apartment are great.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It's a great community with great events for the residents. The office staff is amazing and very attentive when you have an issue. The amenities are the best part. The only suggestion I have is more bike racks possibly under the staircases on the first floor.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Love this place it has that resort feeling. Access to all gyms and pools. Great view to the lake. Great neighborhood and neighbors. Elicia was a great help.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Just moved in and this apartment’s staff is quick and effective. Had an issue with my stove the night I moved in and when I got home the next afternoon it was fixed. Emily was great too.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

First impression counts and Emily was very professional and extremely helpful in making our move in hassle free. She made us feel at home even before getting approved. The apartment is perfect and quiet.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Awesome staff!! Always smiling and trying to solve the problem before you walk out! Elicia was very helpful in making my transition as easy as possible!! Thank you Palm Trace Landings

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Love it here....so far so good! Had a few glitches on move in but it was resolved. Staff is very friendly. The location of the complex is ideal.