The community is very nice.. I like the changes they make over time and the activities they make.. The only comment is regarding the maintenance if they can make the requests solve faster..

Very simple community. No complaints, except a neighbor with loud music, but management handled it right away. My second time living in this community

I enjoy living here. At the office, they are very helpful and willing to cooperate for any issue you might have. Problem is that the administration has changed already 3 times since I moved in (Dec 2017) so it's hard to understand the policies and requirements they have.

We really enjoy living here, it is quiet and a convenient location. We just wish they would repair the fountain in the pond. Since it has stopped, their is a film that has built up in the corners of the pond, collecting trash, etc. and it smells pretty bad. They appear to maintain the rest of the property quite well!

Great place! I have been living here for about six months now and I've had zero issues! I'm really glad I chose to live here with Palm Trace!

Good place, it got everything you need; pool, gym, beach volleyball court and the people at the front desk are really helpful most of the time!

My experience as a resident has been great. I always see the grounds being tended to and the staff if very friendly and helpful whenever I’ve reached out to them.

A great community to live in. You have access to gym, pool, tennis court, volleyball... Plus, everything you could need in terms of shopping is in the vicinity and highways are just a skip away!

There were cockroaches for a few weeks. There are too many speed bumps and we get unnecessary charges for trash. There have also been issues with the wash machine and dishwasher. Work orders were placed but they haven’t been fixed

I love Palm Trace! I have lived here for a few months only but I can tell that this community is super nice. The painting project is amazing, my building looks so nice now, I love it! People at the leasing office are always super helpful, which is awesome. I would recommend this place to my friends for sure.

I like the neighborhood and the apartment, sometimes communication and response is a little lax. I have to hit a 40 character minimum and i don't really have any other complaints.

Very happy here, home setting good for my mom and daughter. This is our second year here and in the past family members have been here over four years

We love living at Palm trace landings we’ve had three different apartment and we’ve had a great a maintenance there a little slow but in particular everybody’s doing fine and we plan on staying at Palm trace landings for a little while longer .At times the staff and the leasing center island are not professional maybe I should say and the only other complaint is that it takes too long for the maintenance people to come out and fix the problem

Decent apartments for the price. I like being near a lake and having multiple gyms nearby. There is also a dog park (with a lot of poop). I would like an installation of gas grills at the pools for convenience

Nice community, nice staff but sometimes it’s difficult to get things done as far as office or maintenance. More dilligence & organization is needed. But overall a nice place. Been here over 4 years.

Living in palm trace is great, only downside is calling the office for help. Sometimes its hours before they pick up the phone. The gyms and pools are nice.

Our family of three plus two dogs are very pleased with the Palm Trace Landings community. There is ample outdoor space that we can walk the dogs and enjoy the sun. The grounds are kept up well. With three pools and gyms it is always possible to go for a swim or workout.

I have had a very good stay so far here at palm trace. Friendly neighbors and great people. Maintenance is always fast with my request and get it done easy

This is one of the best apartments I've ever lived in. This community has perfect environment, abundant fitness places and effective property management. I love the indoor basketball court here. I can play basketball every day after class. The location of the neighborhood is excellent. It is only 5 minutes' drive from my school Nova, near the highway, and it is very convenient to go to Miami. The room was clean, odorless and free of cockroaches. The neighborhood is quiet and friendly.

Enjoying the amenities and community things this place has to offer. Resigned my lease so that counts for something! Staffing has gotten better.

Beautiful apartments, nicely kept. Sometimes difficult to communicate with, and the speed bumps are excessive. Overall great price but I would appreciate better communication regarding payments and leasing information.

My experience with this complex has been wonderful. Elicia was very helpful in the process of becoming a new tenant. Palm trace is beautiful designed.

Elisha in the leasing office was very pleasant and personable during our initial visit. Since moving in, maintenance has been quick to fix or update things in our apartment.

I've only been living here for a month, but the apartment and community are really nice. The neighbors are quiet, apart from a few dogs, but nothing too loud. The leasing staff is very friendly and helpful, and I'm happy to live here.

Just moved in and it's a great community so far. I'm loving the area it's so close to Nova and Flashback Diner and just down the road there are so many places to eat. Loving my new apartment. Living the life!!