Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love it here. The community is great, the front office team is super helpful. The complex is always nice and clean. Maintenace staff is awesome as well!
I love this community. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. When you have a maintenance request they take care of if right away. I highly recommend this wonderful community!!
I’ve been almost 2 years here and I love the Peace and the neighborhood. I love all the Residents activities that the Management do. It’s a great place to live.
I love living here, it’s incredibly pet friendly and I love all of the scenic sidewalks. Lisa Marie is awesome too, very helpful and always answers all of my questions.
Excellent. Good place to live. Quiet and safe. Its very clean all the time. Sometimes the smells of weed it's disturbing. Have al lot of activities
Hola, excelente, me encanta mi apartamento (aunque con algunos detalles) me encanta la ubicacion, la vista, tomamos la mejor decision.. estamos felices de vivir aqui.. muchas gracias por su atención, especialmente la Sra. Blanca. MUY AGRADECIDOS 😊😊😊😊😊
Truly happy to choosing this community. I has met my expectations for apartment living in Florida. I would recommended anyone to look at this community first
Such an amazing community! The staff here is amazing, ESPECIALLY Lisa Marie! The community events are so fun! Best place to live, by far!!!!
Just moved here and so far I love it and the agents in the front office ! So helpful! Great pool areas and gyms. Apartment is beautiful and modern
Encantado con las instalaciones y el buen trato de los asesores. Muy buena seguridad vehicular, entretenimiento para los niños. En fin, un placentero lugar para vivir. Gracias