We enjoy living in the community and how centrally located the development in in regards to both the freeway and turnpike as well as local restaurants and businesses.

We just moved into this apartment three months ago, and so far everything has been fine. It's a nice community, and in a great area. There is some noise from neighbors, but it's not excessive, and a certain amount of that is to be expected in apartment living. Overall we are enjoying it so far.

I have been a resident of Palm Trace for 10 years and overall the experience has been good. The only drawback is that the property seems to change every year or so. Other than that, its been a pretty good living experience.

The place is great, there were some things that we missed when moving in and are looking forward to reporting. When the ac broke it was fixed quick

I've lived in a lot of apartment complexes, and Palm Trace Landings offers a good rate for the location and quality. The flaws they have are similar to all apartment complexes. Honestly my biggest problem trashy Neighbors, but I wish the apartment complex would enforce their rules more.

Great place, very clean and maintenance works fast. Friendly staff at the front office. No major complaints. Indoor basketball court is great.

It has been a good experience overall however maintenance takes a while to service requests. There isn't enough visitor parking. A lot of college of young adult neighbors who party throughout the night.

Overall, the community, staff, amenities, and service is great. Having three different pools are nice! And I like how there is a trash bin right outside your apartment!

It is a very decent place; I haven't had a chance to experience a lot since I am here only a month, but all seems ok and I am expecting all to be ok in future as well. if something changes I will come back and leave other review

Enjoy living here. Very nice apartment and great location. The community has great amenities and a very nice leasing office. The staff is very responsive!

We moved in a week ago and everything seems just perfect. Our apartment is very nice, clean and cosy. Haven't encountered any problems so far.

I love how quiet it is most of the time given the number of people/units there are. The only drawback for me at this time is the number of speed bumps and the time it takes for a response to many maintenance requests.

I love my apartment it’s so cozy and was easy to child proof for my soon to be one year old. The amenities are abundant and the walking trails are nice

Its been ok. Nothing super exciting. Basic amenities. Expensive charges for water and trash (there is like 3 fees for trash wtf) but whatever. Its decent.

Maintenance is very slow to complete or address apartment problems. Very hard to communicate with staff members. Electricity bills are high.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very good, wonderful management they resolve my issues the same day i ask for them, next to the colleges but very quiet during night, very nice neighbors/

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

There is always an event that very well planned that you can go to when your bored. Also there is alot of outdoor activities like go ing to the pool and the indoor basketball court .

I enjoy living here. The community is kept clean and well landscaped. Maintenance is fast and reliable. The ammenities are great. There's3 swimming pools, 3 gyms, a tennis court and basketball court.

It is a great community to live in. It is safe, well taken care of, and nice staff. I have lived here for three months and have not had any problems.

I love the apartment community, the only thing that I have trouble sometimes is finding a parking spot. everything else I love it. walking around the lake is awesome

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Location is awesome. Community maintenance could definitely use some work. Apartments are very nice. Neighbors are very diverse and everyone keeps to themselves.

I've been a resident here for 6 years and truly enjoy my experience. I feel the property is nicely taken care of and always maintained. I would definitely recommend this property to a friend.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Nice community. Neighbors are nice and quiet. Staff at office are nice. maintenance not so nice! Lack of training! Pools, gym, dog park are great!

Nice quiet community where we have never had any issues. Office staff is very nice and maintenance has been quick to resolve issues within there control.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

A very nice and quiet place. Excellent for raising children. Very close to schools, colleges, shopping centers, etc. The amenities are great. I