So far it's been ok only been here a month so I don't have much feed back but I will come back and give you as much info I possibly can on my experience here

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

We have lived at Palm Trace for almost 2 weeks now and I couldn't love it more! I am so happy to come home every day, everyone has been super helpful and the lake view is the bomb! So happy to call this place our home. :)

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love looking out of the window and looking at the water. Lots of wildlife turtles, ducks, lizards, squirrels, and a variety of birds. Walking around the lake is calming.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

All good the price it’s a little be high but the rest is good! In my opinion the parking slot must to have the number of the building and every aprt has the privacy parking! Them all is perfect! 👍

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

-one man living on the first floor in my building is continuously knocking and yelling for no reason at all times of the day/night. Security has even asked him to stop, yet he continues to.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I’m a new resident and I’m thoroughly enjoying the experience. Emily my sales consultant was extremely helpful and has been hands on since day one. You guys have a great team here.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

A great community with excellent amenities. The staff helps with everything and will work with you to make sure your stay there is exceptionally pleasant. Happy I choose this community

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I will sort the hotels today. I will also get the estimated cost for post invites. Most of the emails that we don’t have are on your side and you probably could fill in many of them. Something we can do tonight

I love where Palm Trace Landings is located! I have access to so many shops and restaurants to the north, south, east and west of me! I also have a CVS Pharmacy, and several gas stations conveniently close! To top it off, a Wawa is in construction just a few blocks north of the community entrance. I can't get enough of the convenience of where this community is located.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The moving process was quick and efficient. customer service is very nice but they take too long to respond to our request for AC issue or plumbing issue.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The move in process was quick and everyone who works here is very kind/ helpful. I love the area. The lake lined with Palm trees and sidewalk is beautiful.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Clean and quiet so far. The speed bumps are a little too much, but beside that it’s been great so far. Everything is working fine and we have sufficient parking

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Steven did a great job!!!! He made the move in simple and easy. My wife and I are so glad we chose palm trace Landings as our new home in Davie.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living here!! I only have problems sometimes with getting maintenance requests to go through. We submit them and it always takes longer than expected and sometimes we have to submit it again to get a response.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very nice and well kept community. The changes they have made over time, including adding community activities are a welcomed change. The only issues that arise are resolving maintenance issues quicker and front office responding to calls/messages.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very responsive to maintainance requests. The grounds are very big and full of amenities. I would enjoy it better if the pool was heated as it gets a bit cold in the winter months.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Many amenities throughout the complex. Parking can get a little annoying in some buildings. Staff is pleasant to work with. Just a little up date needed in apt.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very good, friendly staff, fast response with maintenance, every request is solved ether fixed or replaced I got 2 replacement in my first year with no problems, just sign my second year lease :)

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

i received a very unexpected call about fixing my screen that made me feel good. It felt good knowing Carolyn cared about making my experience good.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I've enjoyed living here the past few years. It's peaceful and the office staff are extremely nice and helpful. I renewed my lease without even blinking my eyes. This place is awesome!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

We moved in building 15 about 2 weeks ago and it’s been amazing so far!! I love my apartment my family is really enjoying the amenities! Love the community!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Wonderful place, with everything you need for a fun relaxing stay; pool, gym, beach volleyball court and the staff at the front desk are really helpful!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I am so glad I choose to look into this place. It was the best decision I have ever made. I plan on being here for awhile. They have made my process of moving in here very welcoming and loving.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Living here has been fantastic! I feel safe and if there’s ever a problem management is great at resolving the issue. Everything is kept clean.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I really like the community but there’s a lot of things that can be fixed. I think the buildings should be pressure washed better and kept a little more cleaner. Other than that it’s a good place.