While I have been living in the community I have enjoyed the location. The amenities also area great compliment however the parking situation and the price for the place is too high.

Over all it is a well maintained complex. People are friendly enough. Nice amenities (pools, gyms, dog park.. Big apartments. Could use a Security guard or two.

This community is nice, But there are to many unsupervised teens wandering around here an at the pools. Some of the lighting that was damaged due to hurricane Irma still have not been repaired. The parking rules are ridiculous when it comes to parking face forward.

Palm Trace Landings has a helpful office staff. It is located in a great area; close to restaurants, stores and major roadways. The amenities such as the gym and trash pick up are convenient.

Amazing and very caring people at the administration office . Moved from Orlando and everyone made me feel very comfortable in my new place. Maintenance is amazing as well.

I like the style of the community and the set up feels very comfortable. I always feel safe here. The location is very convenient to school, highways, etc.

Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provide free or low-cost health coverage to millions of Americans, including some low-income people, families and children, pregnant women, the ...

Good overall! The maintenance staff is not the best but the community is great and I love living here otherwise! Especially being on the water is great!

Was very nice friendly people's make you file like home, beautiful atmosphere in your tour they really make sure you understand every details can complaint about anything great presentation

Overall palm trace is a good apartment community. I found this place on the internet and decided to rent here because of the location. It is close to shops and school. However, there are some rules and regulations that I do not agree. For example, the valet trash. Why do I have to pay for it if I can take out my own trash.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Love the community, friendly staff and very communicative. Grounds are always clean. Neighbors are friendly and never noise problems. Parking is convenient!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

occasional issues with mailboxes and neighbors, otherwise a quiet community. wish office would answer faster, but maintenance requests have been addressed within about a week. there are some bug issues which is disappointing.

The neighbor is. Great place no problems always parking never have to look for parking neighbors are friendly and the gym is great and clean

So far so good. Only been here a week and well... some minor things that can be reported and fixed no biggie. I enjoy living in this community it’s very convincente and they work with you.

I think that Palm Trace Landings is overall a nice apartment complex, however it does have a few flaws with the landscape and cleanliness upkeep.

I love living in this community. the environment is safe and my needs are answered. whenever i have a problem, the staff are always on top of making sure everything it’s done in a timely fashion.

My experience have been wonderful, I enjoy every bit of the activities and also the amenities . It’s a safe place and I like how fast the maintaince people arrive when you are in need of maintaince .

When it comes to maintence and scheduling for someone to come fix something. They will say they will be there, don’t expect them to show up when they said they would be there.

The location, grounds, and apartment are nice. The price is very reasonable, considering there are other complexes charging nearly twice as much. The grounds are not lit well at night, despite there being light posts. They simply aren't on, which makes walking or running in the evening outdoors nearly impossible. There is also a marked lack of sidewalks leading through the property, so if you want to walk to another building, you have to walk in the street. The contract with "All County Towing" for parking enforcement is horrifying. The buildings stay quiet for the most part and maintenance responds to requests within 3-4 days.

So far mostly great experience. Great office staff, we had Elicia who is always so sweet. Maintenance is also usually very fast at getting to repairs.

very clean and well taken care of, i love my hard wood floors. I do wish all the porches were screened in. The staff is almost impossible to get ahold of unless you walk into the office. I have tried calling and emailing and i never have any luck. i love the pools and atmosphere, very pretty place to live.

Everytime i do go to the office.I never have any issues with staff.. always helpfu/ understanding .. Friendly neighborhood.. Great staff, gym/ pool area. beautiful view

Community is ok. Great location and easy access to highways. There are some activities that the office staff put on to get the community together, but they could be more consistent. Overall, the community is ok, I like living here.

So far the experience of living here has been amazing. The staff in palm trace landings has been incredibly helpful and kind. They are very thorough.

Tranquilo, buen mantenimiento areas comunes, muy limpio Buenos vecinos, muy realmente vivir Aquí es para estar Por muchos años, y ahora están haciendo actividades comunitarias muy acertado