Palm Trace Landings Apartments

We've been here for two years now. Our experience has been the best in south Florida. The staff are kind and helpful. The maintenance team works hard to solve any issue we have. The property is gorgeous and well maintained. Thank you for a great experience!
Awesome my service Rep was good she followed with me. I did it have to wait in the black whole . I will be making an appointment to finalize my move
It’s been awesome. Carol is the best. She always takes care of us every time we have an issue. Community areas are clean and the people that works around the community are all cerybjuce
The staff here is great including the maintenance crew. They are fast and efficient. The two downsides are the smell that comes from the sewage dump at night and people not picking up after their dogs. Aside from that...great.
Very welcoming and peaceful community. Love the basketball court for the kids to play and playground for the little ones. Very convenient with the major highways near by and shopping / restaurants less than 5 miles away come like Cvs and public within walking distance. Very convenient for a family.
Living at Palm Trace has been a wonderful experience and I am so happy to live here. I would not choose another place to live. I am so happy here and everything they offer is amazing!
It’s amazing being able to live with people I like, and having an apartment so close to school is a huge convenience. I’m much happier here than I was in the dorms
I’ve lived here for over 5years and it has been very quiet and comfortable. Nobody bothers you, your neighbors are quiet and peaceful. Recommended for all age groups
Experience so far has been great. Very responsive to fixing problems in the apartment. Can’t wait for amenities opening so we can take advantage of the pool.
Good shops around the area not far driving from major highways however it’s expensive for the square footage and too many fees that adds up on the rent. Also appliances old and low quality for the price that’s paid. No complains i the overall community and area.