awesome apartment, fit for comfortability. spacious for all your furniture. feel like home. awesome appliances. great pool choices because you have three to choose from.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love how quiet it is and I’m always using the gym so I’m pretty fit now. Also I always got parking available which in comparison to others its a plus

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Love this place!!! Love the staff, Emily and Lisa have always gone above and beyond for any questions or concerns i have! Love all the new renovations, especially the new color!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love my home its warm, relaxing and I have the Lakeview which is awesome!!! 😍 The management and the ladies in the office are super nice. The only thing that bother me here is the parking lot. (Parking is always full) But everything else I can't complain.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great community love to live here peaceful place, a lot of parking and great association that is always on top of the community needs also like a lot the new look

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

great place to live, my husband and I have been living here 13 years, in the same apartment, we make friends, with all the worker's, and we know some of them by their names! we just love it here, very clean place to raise a family.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The painting has been a huge inconvinience. Any maintanence notices are always given in a very untimely manner making it difficult to accomadate access to the unit. Notices are almost done at a day prior notice and don't even arrive on the days and times stated making me take off of work and losing money. When ever I ask for a exact time or day it is never given or they just don't show up. I like the unit itself but management needs improvement, the rules and policies should also be enforced with a little more effort as well.

Had a couple issues within the first few weeks of moving in. In the tour wasnt great.. I had to wait till I moved in to view the gym the basketball courts and pool.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

We love living at Palm Trace Landings. Our unit overlooks the water and that is one of our favorite aspects about living here. We also love that maintenance crew members and the office staff are so attentive anytime we submit work orders or have questions.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Just wish they would answer the phones more often and were on top of the pests control. Other then that the community is quite. And nice now they re painted it to modern colors.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

So far so good! Just about to move everything in but through the the whole experience it’s been fun. From the tours to the application process

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I am a brand new resident just moving in this weekend. The process to get approved took about 5 days, which is my only complaint. The apartment complex is well kept, there are tons of amenities and activities. So far so good!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I had a great experience so far moving in my apartment. Camilla was my sale manager and she made everything simple and professional. The apartment are kept clean and nice.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It has been an amazing process so far with the Palm Trace Landings staff. Everyone is so kind and welcoming. The apartments are in great condition and are a nice size

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Amazing location and quiet area, just the bugs that need to be dealt with please. Besides that, we have everything such as a pool, decent gym and beautiful water view.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Excellent customer service. Every time I go to the office they are always so welcoming and also with a big smile on their faces. It is really good to find a company that treats u like that

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Neighbor smokes despite signs, constant weed smell around building 21. There are far too many speed bump and there needs to be more parking. The gym also should not close as early as it does and needs to be renovated

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I’m very happy to see the facelift taking place much appreciated. Coming home to a freshly painted place is great. The painters are very nic

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I wish they had a Jacuzzi. But other than that, it's a pretty nice place to live! It a very quite community with a mix of families, professional s, and college students.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Best ever best place to rent great staff great customer services easy to communication anything needs to be fixed it’s gets done ASAP !!!!!!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I honestly love it all around nothing more nothing less. From the luxurious pool settings, the great gyms, the beauty of the community itself I couldn’t ask for more, just more parking spots.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living here! I love the improvements being made constantly and the amazing staff. The amenities are so well maintained and I love the food trucks and activities always provided.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Nothing but good things to say so far being here about 2 weeks. Neighbors are friendly. Loving the gym and pool area as well as the basketball court.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Great community to live in. The workers are very friendly and do their job sufficiently. The are is great with so much around and convenient. The community also feels safe.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Average living quality. Stairs are steep for older residents. Thin walls-easy to hear neighbors. Fees for different services on top of rent fees are more than expected. Overall is ok.