I love it here! The leasing office is my favorite place to stop by! The hot chocolate is delicious and it always makes me feel nice after a long day.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Affordable rental rates. Remodeled unit. Decent parking availability. Valet trash is reliable. Gym needs some updated equipment. Dog park needs more maintenance and lights. Older unit has inefficient AC and higher fpl bill.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Love living here, lots of great amenities. Location is perfect. The staff is very attentive to our needs and they always strive to make sure we are satisfied with them. Thank you Palm Trace.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living here for the past six months. My stove was giving me a few issues when I first move in and maintenance immediately came over and fix it .

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The complex is fairly nice. The maintenance could do a little better. It took them some time before coming to fix what we called in for. It would also be nice if there was more to the fitness rooms.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

You get what you pay for. My biggest issues is for the first two months I lived here my apartment had ants. I was having my apartment sprayed at least once a week before someone came out to check the seals on the windows and doors.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

The Staff here is great. The location of the apartments is nice. The cleanliness of the complex is great always see the maintenance cleaning up to keep it looking nice

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I’ve been living at Palm Trace Landings since June and to be honest I’m loving it . The staff has been helpful when and if I needed it and I love my apartment .

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

New to living in palm trace really like the community so far. And everyone in the office is really nice to work with from the application process was very easy!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It’s been a few months now living here, and I love it. Maintenance is on the spot, once you put a request is taken care right away. Very clean it’s a shame how a few residents or visitors throw garbage everywhere except the garbage can.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It’s been a great experience moving to Palm Trace Landings in Davie the amenities are always very clean, well maintained, Pet friendly and Quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Clean good size place...some of my neighbors are extremely dirty and do not care about anyone elses comfort. Can never get there front office on the phone

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

It is a good community with excellent amenities. Management seems to be trying to improve continuously and dealing with maintenance issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I've been here for two years and I love the community, the service, the amenities and I love my neighbors. Any time I have a maintenance request it is fixed within 24 hours. ❤

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

This is a great community environment for families. Office staff is very helpful. Maintenance crew provides quick resolution to any issues.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

There is always some type of event going on for the residents. I like that, it makes me feel like I belong to a community and that I am getting the best bang for my buck.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Just moved in a week ago but so far everyone’s been really nice and they work with you if you have any kind of problem! Pools are great!!!!!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love it here. The community is great, the front office team is super helpful. The complex is always nice and clean. Maintenace staff is awesome as well!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love this community. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. When you have a maintenance request they take care of if right away. I highly recommend this wonderful community!!

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I’ve been almost 2 years here and I love the Peace and the neighborhood. I love all the Residents activities that the Management do. It’s a great place to live.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love living here, it’s incredibly pet friendly and I love all of the scenic sidewalks. Lisa Marie is awesome too, very helpful and always answers all of my questions.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Excellent. Good place to live. Quiet and safe. Its very clean all the time. Sometimes the smells of weed it's disturbing. Have al lot of activities

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Hola, excelente, me encanta mi apartamento (aunque con algunos detalles) me encanta la ubicacion, la vista, tomamos la mejor decision.. estamos felices de vivir aqui.. muchas gracias por su atención, especialmente la Sra. Blanca. MUY AGRADECIDOS 😊😊😊😊😊

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Truly happy to choosing this community. I has met my expectations for apartment living in Florida. I would recommended anyone to look at this community first

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Such an amazing community! The staff here is amazing, ESPECIALLY Lisa Marie! The community events are so fun! Best place to live, by far!!!!