Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Just moved in and it's a great community so far. I'm loving the area it's so close to Nova and Flashback Diner and just down the road there are so many places to eat. Loving my new apartment. Living the life!!
So far so good! Quiet neighborhood where everyone is friendly. The community is well maintained and there are barely any issues ro even mention.
8 weeks and counting I love everything about Palm Trace Landings so far... clean, pleasant staff, fast maintence team, Beautiful pool house...
Everything has been good. Gym hours changed near us to close early which is a little disappointing. Grounds have been upkept nicely. Great job
It’s been amazing meet people in the community and meet different groups of people and different ethnicities and seeing the development change like a blink of an eye
Lovely. For the most part. Just wish they wouldn’t promise things they can’t live up to. And would answer the phone more frequently instead of having to call back to back
So far my experience has been great. No complaints with noise, or concerns on safety. I can walk my dog whenever, the pool is clean, the dog park is in walking distance and I have an amazing view of the lake. My only recommendation would be to stay on top of the Issues that happen within the apartments.
My family and I truly enjoy living here! It’s perfect for our pups with the lake we can walk them around and the little dog park they enjoy running around.
Palm Trace Landings has been my home for the last 8 years. This is the longest my family has been in one place without moving. It is close to all the shopping, dining you can think of, close to all major highways, and close to the airport. I love living at Palm Trace Landings!!
Excelente lugar para vivir, es cómo estar en un Resort 5 estrellas , áreas bien cuidadas y los vecinos bien seleccionados, lo mejor es la seguridad y atención a las necesidades de forma inmediata. Es un lugar para vivir eternamente.