We moved in a week ago and everything seems just perfect. Our apartment is very nice, clean and cosy. Haven't encountered any problems so far.

I love how quiet it is most of the time given the number of people/units there are. The only drawback for me at this time is the number of speed bumps and the time it takes for a response to many maintenance requests.

I love my apartment it’s so cozy and was easy to child proof for my soon to be one year old. The amenities are abundant and the walking trails are nice

Its been ok. Nothing super exciting. Basic amenities. Expensive charges for water and trash (there is like 3 fees for trash wtf) but whatever. Its decent.

Maintenance is very slow to complete or address apartment problems. Very hard to communicate with staff members. Electricity bills are high.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Very good, wonderful management they resolve my issues the same day i ask for them, next to the colleges but very quiet during night, very nice neighbors/

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

There is always an event that very well planned that you can go to when your bored. Also there is alot of outdoor activities like go ing to the pool and the indoor basketball court .

I enjoy living here. The community is kept clean and well landscaped. Maintenance is fast and reliable. The ammenities are great. There's3 swimming pools, 3 gyms, a tennis court and basketball court.

It is a great community to live in. It is safe, well taken care of, and nice staff. I have lived here for three months and have not had any problems.

I love the apartment community, the only thing that I have trouble sometimes is finding a parking spot. everything else I love it. walking around the lake is awesome

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Location is awesome. Community maintenance could definitely use some work. Apartments are very nice. Neighbors are very diverse and everyone keeps to themselves.

The only reason I live here is because it's only the place I can afford. The speed bumps are annoying. The maintenance people are not the brightest bunch.

I've been a resident here for 6 years and truly enjoy my experience. I feel the property is nicely taken care of and always maintained. I would definitely recommend this property to a friend.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Nice community. Neighbors are nice and quiet. Staff at office are nice. maintenance not so nice! Lack of training! Pools, gym, dog park are great!

Nice quiet community where we have never had any issues. Office staff is very nice and maintenance has been quick to resolve issues within there control.

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

A very nice and quiet place. Excellent for raising children. Very close to schools, colleges, shopping centers, etc. The amenities are great. I

A little on the expensive side, but all in all I have enjoyed it here. The pond is beautiful and my dog loves to walk around it and look at the ducks

Very pretty apartments. I would love to bring my kids there all the time. It has amazing pools and beautiful scenery. People are very friendly here

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Wish they just would answer the phone more. And be on top of work orders and there promises that give you. Other then that it’s not a bad community

Reply from Palm Trace Landings Apartments

Here at Palm Trace, residents need to clean up after their dogs instead of leaving it every where for other people to step in. Also the maintenance staff could be a little more quicker in responding to requests for service made my tenants.