Palm Trace Landings Apartments

I love that the community is quiet and clean. The management is excellent and very respectable . The tenants are nice and all say hi when you see them walking i love the place all over
Excelente lugar!!! Súper tranquilo, excelente areas verdes, excelente areas creativas, El apartamento súper excelente espacioso, buena iluminación
It is a nice neighborhood been here going on 5 years. The management listens to your needs and maintenance gets here quick when you need help.
Staff is always very friendly when going into main office with questions. Service request are always fixed in a timely manner. I enjoy the community events each month.
I have lived here for almost 5 years and love it here! I always feel safe and as if the staff care about my concerns! Won’t move out until i buy property!
It’s been great living here! I love it and the people are super friendly, clean environment and roomy apartments. Fun activities and food trucks!
Good location. Available to all the highways. Good amenities to choose from to keep you busy. Neighbors are usually pretty nice and friendly.
Everything has been great since we moved in ... so far we are very happy here.. it’s very quiet and peaceful here.. and everyone says hello to each other when you pass them outside..
Great best feeling ever how they help you feel right at home makes you feel awesome like you can do anything in the world this Christmas like great..
It was a smooth transition and Emily has been extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend Palm Trace Landings to anyone. Everyone in the front office is very pleasant to work with.