Paradise Island
4 stars422 Reviews

tanya
It's a great apartment. The community has amazing amenities. I just need maintenance to secure all the windows to ensure no outdoor creatures enter...lol
Melissa
1 star
I’m sorry I don’t understand what has happened to this place I used to love it here but I have been trying to pay my rent for two weeks and the whipps numbers don’t work. The office staff will not call back or answer emails. The doors are locked and no one is in the office after 5:00 and I work. They have lied and said they would email new numbers out then charged me a late fee even though I was trying to pay. I used to love this place but some one needs to take control of the people in this office. I have already contacted corporate about this and because I am currently fighting cancer the cancer association has a free lawyer at my disposal that they want me to see about the treatment I have had. But it’s not just me there are other people they are doing this too. In this time of social medial treating people this way really makes a company look very bad. I have left 12 phone messages 4 emails tried 8 times to pay at Walmart with the old whipps number in 2 weeks I need the new number
Erica Asuncion
Been living here for a year and it’s been good. I still love the location and parking is never an issue. I can hear my neighbors upstairs but it’s not too bad.
Victoria
Although they have nice pool area, fitness gym and are very nice. It is In a good location. A lot of things could be updated. They leave the lights on all night to view the apartments, by time you get to the apartment u have to buy your own bulbs. Pipes in building are old so u do have to declog more than usual. Sometimes they turn off the water, so u can’t shower, wash clothes, wash dishes or use the toilet. Bedrooms are next to each other so u will hear everything.
Jacqueline
Great place to live. The amenities are great and I’m glad that they’re making improvements around the community. Maintenance requests are fast
Rhonda-Lee
Parking spaces at my building is limited but overall I love this place My neighbors are awesome because I never see or hear them. Hahaha!!!!!
Jada
Basha Basha Basha…what more can I say. Basha was awesome, she made the experience smooth and seamless. The unit is beautifully renovated and not cheap at all. Well worth the rent amount and I’m excited to make me memories on 2022 in this community.
Antonette
This is my second year here and I love the office staff, they are kind and professional. My apartment home is a wonderful place to live. I truly feel like I live in "Paradise."
Scott
Great place to live. Staff is great and willing to help. Anytime we have had any issues they have been right there to assist always friendly
Jordan
Overall love the community, the unit, and all of the amenities. The only thing from 5 stars is the floor seems thin and my upstairs neighbor is super loud and I have trouble sleeping with them crashing on the floor which has knocked stuff off my wall.