Paradise Island
4 stars298 Reviews

Ive had a great time here at Paradise Island. The amenities are awesome and always well maintained while the maintenance staff is always super helpful and efficient with their work.
Professional, supportive, and friendly office, clean beautiful property, and excellent maintenance team. I have resided here for two years almost three and I am happy to be here.
BEAUTIFUL pools, friendly neighbors, and the location is perfect! The dog parks are great for the pups and the playgrounds for the kids. All the neighbors have been MORE than helpful and the staff is always just a phone call away
Everything is great beside the wait for maintenance, I understand them being short staffed. It’s just the wait is so long. The noise level is good, I just hate I have to smell the neighbors above smoke. For a nonsmoker that is annoying. Especially when you wake up in the middle of the night smelling marijuana.
Amenities are great, neighborhood is typically quiet, and the maintenance staff are always friendly. We love it at Paradise Island! Thanks!!
So far our experience living here has been great. After living here over a month this place has already become home. I’m looking forward to continuing college here.
Great except maintenance was short people which cause a delay with repairs . Also trash issues with compactor still on weekends they need to do valet trash
My overall experience here, especially as a first-time tenet, I would say has been very nice. My roommate, the food trucks, services, amenities, and agronomy are all satisfactory.
I love it here at Paradise Island! The view of trees from my patio is actually quite pleasant. The office staff is great, the maintenance staff are very well trained and has professional aptitude towards all work order requests. The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. Paradise Island It could not be in a better located. It is amidst The Avenue’s Shopping Mall, five minutes away which is a plus, and I absolutely love that there are stores and places to hang out or dine near by.
Office staff us nice and when I do need some maintenance work pretty efficient. My neighbors always fighting. They boyfriend and girlfriend she always screaming at 3 or 4 or 5 am. I have to get up at 6am to go to work. Looks like they DON'T work