Parc 1346

4.3

4.3

Cassie
about 1 hour ago
Love living at Parc 1346, any time we’re needed maintenance they’ve responded within 24 hours and always call ahead. It’s a safe area to live and apartments are spacious and updated.

Mollie
1 day ago
So far my experience has been great. After moving in we got everything fixed. We haven't had many problems since. The only problem we really had was with the smoke detectors constantly going off, but that was fixed fast after we put in a work order.

Mark
1 day ago
Great space for the price! Parc1346 is definitely home! Great amenities, great loacation! Great staff, friendly neighbors. Love the layout of the apartments.

Ezequiel
1 day ago
Great place to live, just I had some bad experiences with maintenance. But other than that I believe is a safe and good place to have my family.

Courtnee
Everything is amazing the only thing I don’t like is that they put a letter in my door about someone staying at my house when they don’t and I’ve already addressed the issue with the office before

Karis
Love the location, staff and maintenance. The size of the apartments. Pretty quiet for the most part. A lot of amenities. Overall great community.

Joseph
Great place to live. Great looking grounds and a safe environment. We have been here 7 years and had many changes in management. They have all been great so far

Victoria
Parc 1346 is a great place to live. It’s so close to both downtown and all of the shopping and restaurants on Gunbarrel. My only complaint is that the interior of the apartments could use some updating and we’ve had issues with bugs mainly in the laundry/kitchen areas.

Staci
We've needed broken doors taken care of for many months but we've also waited for a new water heater for months, so we're not holding our breath that those things will be fixed. But besides that, an occasional bug, and outrageously expensive rent, we love living at Parc 1346.

Verified Resident
Lovely neighborhood, quiet neighbors, A+ response by maintenance when needed, beautiful landscape, spacious apartments, and my cat loves it here. A++ place to live.