On our move in day, everyone was so friendly and very helpful. Met our next door neighbors and the welcomed us to the community! I think we8going to be very happy here

Apartment is attractive and the appliances are nice. The staff seems professional, and we really like the apartment pool. We wish that the splash pad was working, though, as that is one of the major reasons why we chose to live here. Maintenance is slow, but effective.

My experience at PARC woodlands has been great. I really enjoy living in this community. The management is awesome and are usually on top of things.

I've had a good experience while I've been here so far the staff has been very friendly and helpful I would definitely recommend it to anybody I love all the amenities they're awesome

Great location, amazing amenities, and comfortable apartments. The only negative would be the fight for parking sometimes. Otherwise it has been a great place to live.

Horrible office. I hope nothing breaks because it will take weeks and multiple complaints just to have somebody look and say, "well call somebody".

Great community with friendly staff. Tons of amenities like a park, gym, tanning, splash pad, pool, hot tub, and more. Love the ease of getting onto/off of I45

The staff is so friendly. There are community events almost every week including taco truck, grilled cheese bar, holiday events, coffee and donuts, and more. Property is well landscaped and taken care of. Only downside is guest parking availability.

I moved in back in April because the pricing was unbeatable and I love the area. I’m only a short drive or walk away from the Dirtbike tracks and I can hit the highway in less than 5 minutes.

Already feels like home! Love all the activities at the clubhouse. Just wish there was more parking, and the drainage was better at the jungle gym.

I've loved living at Parc Woodland the past year! They have been very accommodating and helpful to me during a break in. Everything is very clean, the amenities are awesome, and the staff is great!

Just moved in and everyone has been so nice. Had a couple issues but maintenance took care of it right away. Love the walking path, nice to be able to walk my dog.

We've only been here a few weeks but are really enjoying our new home and community so far. The location is great for commuting to Houston as well as close to The Woodlands.

Quiet. Need more parking. And a better way to sell items within the confines of the complex. Yard sale opportunities so to speak. Maintenance needs to pick it up tho.

Great experience! Love everything about being here and how the people in the office are. Whenever I need anything they are always a phone call away.

Love my new home/apartment complex and all the staff are amazing 😊 would totally recommend! So far everything has been awesome! I will be referring friends and family.

Wonderful experience living at Parc Woodland. Great amenities, awesome clubhouse, and events that are regularly scheduled to keep the residence together and having fun.

Everything is great so far. Maintenance is excellent. They are timely and fix problems as quick as they can. The community is nice and quite with those few exceptions but it’s a great place. The main downside is parking

Good for the most part but the folks kind of suck when it comes to policy changes. There was this one time they didn't clearly communicate the changes in parking and that wasn't fun.

Live in a 4 bedroom unit and absolutely love it. The gym is amazing, one of the best I've seen at an apartment complex and the grounds are very well kept. Can't wait to see what fun activities there will be when summer rolls around.

I love living at the Parc Woodlands apartments! They are always friendly, our apartment is perfect and the neighborhood is great and convenient.

I have just moved in and so far this has been the smoothest move in I've ever experienced. The ladies in the office are awesome! No issues with the apartment that I van see yet.

I moved almost two months ago and so far no complaints. All green ares are well kept, the pool looks awesome even when nobody its using it due to weather the maintenance its on time. Awesome gym facility. And the best of all is that the kids can play in the safety of a gated community.

Just moved in. The process is smooth and ladies in leasing office are very friendly and helpful. The community is clean and well maintained.

Es un lindo lugar, muy tranquilo y limpio, los apartamentos están súper lindos y el gimnasio en excelente estado, sus trabajadores son muy amables, se los recomiendo