Parking is terrible, Elevators are dirty and the building could use some cleaning to look nicer. Inside the apartment is very nice, I love the kitchen.

Reply from Parc Woodland

I just moved here, except for some trouble with the keys not working on the front door it seems like a good fit for me. Will update after living here longer

Reply from Parc Woodland

Other then the apartment not being made ready My experience with most everything else had been fantastic! Very happy living here so far, I will say maintenance orders are not done in a timely manner as Ive called in an order days ago and still no ones showed up. Still a great place to live

Reply from Parc Woodland

The apartment are nice and well kept. The apt units are very large. I like the fact that I never hear any of my neighbors. My last apt I could hear thepeopeupstairs thousand turn in their beds. 😳

Reply from Parc Woodland

It a beautiful place, but the staff it’s no friendly and we have to repeat that we have a problem twice time, we talk with one of they and they gives an answer and then we come back and talk with another one and received a different answer

Reply from Parc Woodland

Still waiting for repairs to be done like light fixture hanging out of ceiling.No hot water in kitchen etc.So far ok.Why do I need to write so many words when I can write what I need in short tearmd

Reply from Parc Woodland

Awesome place to live very nice and I have a lot more space the. I did at my previous apartment the managers are very respectful as well and care about you

Reply from Parc Woodland

This community is beautiful and the apartments are so spacious. The only complaint I have is that there isn't a whole bunch of parking as far as visitors go. But other than that- I love it here.

Reply from Parc Woodland

Awesome environment and a great location. My sweetie and I been loving here and a lot closer to work and family. Now since we live here, only issue here is parking during night but is no biggie

Reply from Parc Woodland

Safe and enjoyable good location easy reaching from highway cozy room plans. We are here more than a year and we will be here till we buy house

First set of apts you hear every bit of noise. Been here for about 1 1/2 months and I may have had 3 - 4 good nights of rest. 06/27/2019 submission

Its a great place to live and a beautiful community, however if you live in the Town home sides you have absolutely no parking for your guests. Leasing office states guest parking is across the street. I would hate to have my company walk across the street just to visit with us.

I have only been here for a day, but i love the place. For a first apartment this place is wonderful, and me and my girlfriend are so happy to be here!

My experience so far has been great. Love the pool, love the 24 hour access to gym and special events always being held. I love my unit and how spacious it is and how big my porch is. Beautiful.

We have loved it here. Anytime we had an issue, maintenance has been quick to come and fix it. Management has always worked with us and has been very friendly as well.

We love calling Parc home :) We appreciate our unit, our neighbors and we love our Leasing Staff. The pool always hosts a great hang out spot during the summers and my kids love the park!

I am here since January and I like stay here . I was scary in the beginning because read many bad comments on internet but I took the good decision . And I will like to know if they are people’s who speak French here?

Leasing staff and maintenance are always friendly and helpful. Amenities are kept clean. The park and the splash pad are also a great bonus. This is the only apartment I've ever had where I couldn't hear my neighbors 24/7.

On our move in day, everyone was so friendly and very helpful. Met our next door neighbors and the welcomed us to the community! I think we8going to be very happy here

Apartment is attractive and the appliances are nice. The staff seems professional, and we really like the apartment pool. We wish that the splash pad was working, though, as that is one of the major reasons why we chose to live here. Maintenance is slow, but effective.

My experience at PARC woodlands has been great. I really enjoy living in this community. The management is awesome and are usually on top of things.

I've had a good experience while I've been here so far the staff has been very friendly and helpful I would definitely recommend it to anybody I love all the amenities they're awesome

Great location, amazing amenities, and comfortable apartments. The only negative would be the fight for parking sometimes. Otherwise it has been a great place to live.

Horrible office. I hope nothing breaks because it will take weeks and multiple complaints just to have somebody look and say, "well call somebody".

Great community with friendly staff. Tons of amenities like a park, gym, tanning, splash pad, pool, hot tub, and more. Love the ease of getting onto/off of I45