Park Aire Apartments

It was good. Close to my job so I didn’t need transportation. Clean community. Good amenities. Didn’t really connect with anyone in the neighborhood cause everyone minds their business.
Great facilities love the lake great for walking the dog around.the smart rent feature is awesome also. Parking is great and the staff keep us well informed of events.
Absolutely love living here. Very quiet neighborhood and the staff are very friendly and courteous. Great pool and gym. The apartment is very spacious.
Park Aire is an excellent clean community I recommend it 100% and the leasing office personnel is very helpful if I have any questions they are very quick to answer and provide the help I need.
The community is well located at the center of the city.It is well maintained and the apartments are clean and comfortable. If you have a maintenance issue, they respond quickly - the whole team of maintenance people are friendly and competent.
It is a very safe community is also super clean!! I love the people and the office is very involved and very nice. It is absolutely amazing!
over all not bad. Sometimes there are issues with noise. We can hear neighbors all over, not just the ones near by. Sounds travel from apartments floors away. From time to time, we can literally hear whole conversations in different rooms of the apartment, coming again from apartments throughout the building.
very beautiful place to live. Always clean and staff employees are so nice. Specially Juan very approachable. They just have to clean pool more often :)
Great location, beautiful amenities, clean and quiet neighborhood. Excited for the reopening of the pool, it is my girl's favorite hangout in the summer.
Great experience moving in, everything was super simple and an easy process! Everyone was super helpful. great location and beautiful surroundings! Highly recommend.