We love our apartment and the ammenities. The only thing which we have issues with is ongoing problems at the gate getting in with people cutting us off and limited parking close to our apartment.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The apartment community is OK. It’s not bad, but it’s also not great. Some people are nice and friendly but some are very rude. Thankfully the staff are friendly and professional and always try to help with any problems or concerns.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The grounds are well kept, maintenance addresses issues in a timely manner. The neighborhood is very quiet, no issues with parking. Overall a nice place to live.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love my apartment so much! I just wish they didn't change the dog rules. They used to have any breed (except aggressive dogs and or breeds) but now you are only allowed small dogs.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I’ve been living at Park Aire for 2 years and have had a great experience . The community is quiet and has amazing amenities , plus The office staff is attentive and friendly.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice, quiet, clean neighborhood. The maintenance and office staff are friendly. My family and I feel safe in this community and really enjoy the amenities park aire has to offer.

I like that the neighborhood is clean and quite i just wish that i didnt have a huge spot light over my ned room and the security could be a bit better and put lights up for xmas in the complex

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

i hate being forced into paying $14 a month for valet trash without the option to opt out. I would much rather just walk my trash to the compactor myself.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Response from staff is great, and loving the community activities planned. Would have given 5 stars, but believe improvements can be made for more security, particularly at the entry gate.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

At Park Aire apartments, I love that it is gated and having an apartment on the first floor, in the back of the development. Greg is wonderfu! It’s great that they offer special events, like hot cocoa and cookies and ice cream floats and a gift wrapping station.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Fairly calm and quiet even with the dogs. The dog park is convenient. The property is well maintained and clean. The staff and maintenance men do a fine job.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very well maintained community. The office staff are friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew are professional, if there’s an issue it’s resolved right away. This community is close to shopping, mall, several plazas. Super convenient!!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

After a few weeks all is well. Small maintenance issues were repaired quickly. Staff has been overly friendly and approachable. Maintenance staff is very friendly.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great community! Dry prompt response for repairs. Overall everything is well kept. Don’t agree with some policies but everything has always been handled great by staff!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

everything has been great so far. I've been living here for 4 months now. Maybe more commit parties by the pool or clubhouse would be fun as well.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very nice community. Gym is awesome! Pool area great for cook outs. Outdoor is perfect for bike riding. Very nice views and everything is very cleaned and well maintained!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great amenities especially the pool! Living here for a year and everything is good. Near shoppes and good food. My only complaint is that the walls are so thin I can hear my upstairs neighbor drop a pen, literally.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The community is in a great location and has amazing management we will definitely refer park aire to friends and family. Even though the community is great there are some issues, but overall a great experience.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We Love it here, it is a quiet and clean community. I feel safe here, I just wish my upstairs neighbor was friendly and considerate as everyone else here.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice and clean gated community! With a very nice gym and views. Great for walking and jogging. The pool is lovely with awesome grills and gazebos.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very clean, staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance is very friendly and attentive to needs. Love the valet trash service. Over all wonderful experience! Only complaint is that there isn’t a playground for kids

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

My experience is pretty good since I moved, but I would like to talk about service. Since I moved I’ve been having so many problems with my refrigerator. Please be aware from this type of situation.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Excellent location and amenities just wish there was a children’s play area. Maintenance Staff is great and so is the front desk! Property is kept immaculate

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Meet really nice people at the pool. Very friendly. Watched a young lady doing yoga. It was interesting how she made it look so easy and relaxing.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Any issues I’ve had have been handled quickly! Very friendly staff and great place to live! Pool and amenities are really nice, very quiet neighborhood and maintained very welll.