Park Aire Apartments

I like that the neighborhood is clean and quite i just wish that i didnt have a huge spot light over my ned room and the security could be a bit better and put lights up for xmas in the complex
My experience is pretty good since I moved, but I would like to talk about service. Since I moved I’ve been having so many problems with my refrigerator. Please be aware from this type of situation.
At Park Aire apartments, I love that it is gated and having an apartment on the first floor, in the back of the development. Greg is wonderfu! It’s great that they offer special events, like hot cocoa and cookies and ice cream floats and a gift wrapping station.
Park aire is a great community to live in. The green areas are Always clean, the community is in a great location everything is near and excellent customer service
Just moved into our new apartment and we love it. Gave us that extra space we needed for our little one on the way! Great community to live in
We’ve been in the community now 4 years and moved to a bigger unit. The move was so smooth and the staff were quick to respond to help us during this process! Looking forward to year 5!
great living here, community well kept. people are responsible. any issues in the apartment is immediately taken care of. the area is child and pet friendly. apartment is updated and move in ready. Greg is an awesome property manager and address all concerns immediately......love that part!
Clean and secured environment. Centrally located. The management team of Greg and Denise very professional and get things done immediately. Highly recommend
We absolutely love Park Aire! The amenities, the staff, and the community are all wonderful. This is our 3rd year here and we highly recommended living here.
I think it is a great community. They are very attentive to issues. Neighbors are friendly. I love the apartment. I wish packages got delivered to apartment and not the office but that's USPS.