After just a month of living here, my family and I couldn’t be more satisfied with the apartment and all of the community’s amenities. We love our home!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Are park aire the amenities are great. The maintenance team does an amazing job keeping the grounds nice. Minor issues include valet trash is a rip off, low flow toilets don’t flush great, and the entrance gate is lame.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The apartment community is OK. It’s not bad, but it’s also not great. Some people are nice and friendly but some are very rude. Thankfully the staff are friendly and professional and always try to help with any problems or concerns.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I just renewed my lease last month. I can’t imagine living anywhere else. From day one, inquiring about an apartment the office staff hasALWAYS been Very Professional, Courteous and only to happy to answer any question I may have. The Maintenance Crew at Park Aire are definitely above the norm. They also are very professional, courteous and don’t leave your apartment until you are completely satisfied. The amenities are great, the grounds are beautiful. I can say without any hesitation, It is a Pleasure living at Park Aire.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We have been here about 8 months and we the experience we have had has been nothing but wonderful. From the management to the staff. We dealt with Demi a lot and I can’t say enough great things about her. It’s very rare to find such great people. We came here after a horrible experience at another community and it was Day and night transition. We have to relocate for work and are sure going to miss everyone and this place, not to mention the wonderful location!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Got to say this is the most amazing neighborhood I have lived in people in the office are so nice everything about this neighborhood is beautiful

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

a nice community, since we arrived to know the facilities we liked a lot. The management team service is very good and kind. the apartment was delivered to us clean and without any problem.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

A little over two years of living here and absolutely love it! I enjoy my afternoon walks on the trail around the community and of course the pool!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Been living here for two years and I really enjoy the scenery and the community. The management staff is awesome and the neighborhood is very quiet.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The community is beauitful, I wish the roof was more sound proof because the person above you, you can hear their every step. Also I dont think yall should tell someone if they can smoke in their home. How can yall want to control what people do in their own household. I thought smoking policy was for the outside because 1 of the property managers told me that prior to moving in before I paid the fee, now she is no longer working for property

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Just moved in. Everything is so much nicer than our last place. Everything is clean and so far everyone we have met has been very nice. The fitness trail is pretty cool too.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Living in Park-Aire has been an awesome experience, saying maintenance requests are taken care of in a timely manner would be an understatement. The whole team is awesome and have done a very good job managing the property, kudos to Demi, Debbie and Gregg! There is no other apartment community in West Palm Beach like Park Aire!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice people, friendly management. Prompt answer with any issues. The grounds are very well maintained, I would recommend to anyone to reside in this community.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Going on my second year here and is by far the greatest apartment ever. Management is excellent and so are the maintenance crew. Everyone here is very friendly and nice.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Lovely community with plenty of green space and parking!! If you are a dog lover this is the community for you. There are plenty of amenities offered for dogs. Convenient location and so much more!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Overall the community is well maintained , staff is friendly and always helpful, maintained department always comes when called and they are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great community! Dry prompt response for repairs. Overall everything is well kept. Don’t agree with some policies but everything has always been handled great by staff!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Parkaire is a wonderful community that is safe for the family and has a feel of a resort. From walking the loop to grilling hamburgers and laying out by the cabanas- great place to live!!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Meet really nice people at the pool. Very friendly. Watched a young lady doing yoga. It was interesting how she made it look so easy and relaxing.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Excellent location and amenities just wish there was a children’s play area. Maintenance Staff is great and so is the front desk! Property is kept immaculate

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Amazing place and management. I have been I. Florida for 18 months and things here have been awful but this place has given me some hope. That things will get better for me and my family.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love it here already! Cannot wair to make ir forever to go. I know i will love it more day by day. Thans for allowing me to stay here in your community. Grateful

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

It has only been a week but so far so good, yesterday I saw Greg the office manager out picking up Palm fronds after a storm it shows he cares and that’s a lot these days!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Everyone is very helpful and courteous. The facilities are very clean. I have received emails which update us to activities available. I rate this community as a 5 star

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love our community! Our leasing office staff, maintenance employees, and amenities are the best! I would definitely recommend living here!