The neighborhood is delightful, quiet and safe. My Neighbors are polite, I love the trail, gym and pool. And the staff is very helpful. I love it!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Wonderful experience so far, the amenities are great. The location of Park Aire is also wonderful surrounded by stores (walking distance). The area is also an added bonus which is close to my job.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The park aire apartments is a good place to life, everything is so beautiful and clean, the people who work here are so nice very friendly and helpful

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Best place I have lived yet. Not a lot of noise. There is plenty of parking. The staff has been great. The amenities are clean and easily accessible. Units are updated and beautiful.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Fairly calm and quiet even with the dogs. The dog park is convenient. The property is well maintained and clean. The staff and maintenance men do a fine job.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Living at Park Aire has been a positive experience, we will be renewing another lease this year. Our neighbors are great, our grounds are beautifully kept and the leasing staff is always helpful.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Been here 6 months, everything is good. If there are Any problems, it is taken care of right away. Amenities are awesome. Walking Trail is great. My only complaint is that the floors are too thin. I suggest living on the 3rd floor.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We have lived in our apartment for just over 6 months now. It has been good so far. Any complaints we've had were addressed immediately. All the staff is friendly and personable.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We been here for a week and we absolutely love it!!! We go on walks we cook at the pool we go in the pool it’s been a joy. The apartment is adorable as well I love the layout and having lots of fun decorating it.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I like the community the amenities near hospital malls and enjoy the view in the lake I like the activities in the club house is very fun and the pool

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The complex is cleaned. The workers are nice, and the location is great. I renewed my lease for another 13 months since this complex has everything I am looking for.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Living here is great! Everything is so clean and organized. The pool and gym area are really nice and pretty. I wish they had these apartments for sale.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

As a resident at Park Aire this is the best experience I have ever had. The office and maintenance staff are exemplary! Ameneties - 5 STARS

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Good location. Having a gate is a drag as is the asinine valet trash nickel and diming us monthly, but the pool area and fitness center are nice.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I like the staff. The complex is clean and we'll maintained. Issues with trash was addressed fairly well. The one complaint I would say is the mail. Being at the back of the complex.... Having to pick up every package during business hours.... Kinda sucks. Maybe look into the mail machine others have?

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love living here! Will be 2 years in June and haven’t had any issues! Love the location, the cleanliness and everything about the community.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

This neighborhood is very nice. The pool is enormous, the neighbors are friendly, and there is a dogpark. If you want a good community, this is it!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

So far so good I love it I have no complaints. Everyone is so nice office people in the community I have no regrets yet. I will recommend it to anyone

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The staff is always very helpful. I moved in recently and have had a number of questions. They have been very helpful in not only answering my questions but also giving me additional information..

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Staff is so helpful and there to answer any of my questions. The facility is gorgeous, including luxurious pool, unlimited coffee, fancy gym, and the units are nice and modern.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

This community has been the best community I have ever lived in. The staff is always very kind and helpful, we have nice neighbors, it’s always clean and quiet. Best place to live in!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Quiet neighborhood Friendly neighbors, Spacious apartments, management and maintenance are efficient. Our apartment is fantastic This is the place to, top grade carpeting, Hurricane impact windows and sliders. Club house, business center. Community is pet friendly with a separate dog park. live and thrive.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very nice community. Gym is awesome! Pool area great for cook outs. Outdoor is perfect for bike riding. Very nice views and everything is very cleaned and well maintained!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Meilleur endroit de vivre au niveau du Sud de la Floride. Au bord de la piscine, les kioske ou grille de Barbeque son fantastic. What a lovely place!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love it is very peaceful.And it’s very relaxing I love that I’m able to walk my dog on the trails. And the people in the neighborhood a very pleasant