Wonderful place to live. Surroundings are always kept clean. Very supportive and helpful office staff and excellent amenities! Maintenance team are always cheerful and always get the job done in a timely manner.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very well maintained community. The office staff are friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew are professional, if there’s an issue it’s resolved right away. This community is close to shopping, mall, several plazas. Super convenient!!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Buena localización excelentes amenidades limpio tranquilo muy amables en la oficina ambiente muy tranquilo y familiar cerca de todo de hospital y centros comerciales

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Quite community, well maintai ned, friendly staff always helpful ample parking, pool area looks like a resort Prompt maintenance service . Overall a great place to live I enjoy living here at Park Aire Apartments.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Beautiful property with great amenities! This neighborhood is safe, quiet, and well kept. The staff is friendly and willing to help if any issues arise.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Clean place with a lot of amenities. Friendly staff that follows up with you immediately. They have an app that allows you ask for service if anything is broken in your apartment. Recommend this place. It’s also smoke free.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Everyone in the office are very helpful and respond quickly to any issues. Any repairs that I have requested we’re resolved within a reasonable time. The grounds are well maintained and kept clean and neat.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Beautiful community with great staff. Love the running trail and how close different shops are. The dog park is also great however I wish it would be utilized morw

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very nice amenities and apartment. Really enjoy living here. Only thing that could be better is the security of the gate. The sides of the guests and residents sometimes are confusing and lead to some tailgating.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

One of the cleanest and most organized community I have ever lived in. I would recommend Park Aire to everyone .The Gym is amazing and my favorite place !!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very clean, staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance is very friendly and attentive to needs. Love the valet trash service. Over all wonderful experience! Only complaint is that there isn’t a playground for kids

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I have no complaints. Everyone here is nice! I haven’t had any issue thankfully since we moved in. Love living here and being close to everything!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Awesome! I love it! The amenities are great, people are friendly and the apartment it’s beautiful. I can’t wait to go in the pool with my family.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love living here. Grounds are kept extremely nice. Everyone is friendly and the staff at the office is always so helpful. This is a prime location and close to everything .

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Living in Park Aire is like being on vacation 24/7! I fell in love with this development the moment I set eyes on it. The inside is as beautiful as the outside. The grounds are so magnificent, it has a Disney kind of quality to it. Beautiful trees, landscaping so well maintained, and the design gives you a feel of openness and space. The inside is so well apointed, they have maximized the use of space. I love that there is so much storage. I never hear my neighbors, there are only 4 apartments per floor and it feels so private. The front office is great, everyone there aims to please and they do. Love all the events they put on for us, it builds a sense of community and I love that it is a smoke free environment. The location cannot be beat, shopping is a pleasure and every store is just around the corner. What else can I say...LOVE LIVING HERE!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

everything has been great so far. I've been living here for 4 months now. Maybe more commit parties by the pool or clubhouse would be fun as well.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Just moved here from Kentucky and me and my husband are loving it. And our puppy Louie loves the dog park. It’s a very nice community and I look forward to starting a new beginning here.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The staff was awesome to work with. The facility is super clean and well-manicured. The amenities are awesome. Love everything about this place!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Demi and Alyssa made the entire process easy and amazing. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We just moved and an absolutely love our new community.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We just moved in! Alyssa was amazing and a great help! Alyssa is organized and very friendly,great to work with!! The apartment complex is very clean and seems very safe and quiet.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

So far it has been great living here! We enjoy all the amenities and love walking our dog in the afternoon. The staff has been really helpful!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great amenities especially the pool! Living here for a year and everything is good. Near shoppes and good food. My only complaint is that the walls are so thin I can hear my upstairs neighbor drop a pen, literally.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Parkaire continues to exceed my expectations. I am on my second year and this community is an excellent place to live. Friendly staff, well maintained and in close proximity to everything. Keep up the great job!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Beautiful community, easy move in process. Close to the shopping centers makes for a great location as well. Apartments are amazing on the inside. Love the walking path with exercises to complete as well. The pool is unlike any other I’ve seen

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love it here! Have enjoyed the beautiful amenities and the peaceful ambiance. The staff is highly engaged with the residents and is frequently hosting special events such as bagels and coffee, pizza days, etc in order to bring the community together. They were also very informative and helpful during the hurricane preparation.