This is a great community to call home. Huge floor plans, well maintained, and also smoke free. Not to mention the amazing and friendly staff.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love living here and am excited to renew my lease for another year. My husband and I both feel like we’ve finally found a place called home. Thank you

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Moved in a little more than a week ago. So far everything has been as expected! Very clean and quite community. Very nice pool area and gym!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I’ve live here for two years. The property is always clean. The response to my request have always been quick. The management is always receptive to my needs. I truly enjoy residing at Park Aire.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The community is in a great location and has amazing management we will definitely refer park aire to friends and family. Even though the community is great there are some issues, but overall a great experience.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I have lived here almost 3 years and am thankful I transitioned from a house to an apartment. It is a beautiful, quiet, and safe community. It is a beautiful, quiet, and safe community.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Everything is great. The community is very clean, and organized. The only complain I have is that they don’t collect the recycle garbage, and we can’t have dogs off the leash.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great place to live. Everything is always mainted nicely and repairs are completed in a timely manner. Parking can be inconvenient at busy times.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I absolutely love living here! I moved a came back no other place compares to Parkaire. The community is clean and the management is amazing!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love here because this is a good place to live and the staff is very generous and nice. My family is very happy to stay in Park Aire. Thnx

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I have lived in the community for two years now . I really enjoy the neighborhood . The staff in the front office is always very helpful . The maintenance staff has changed . I have had very little contact with them ,but when i did they were just as nice .

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

i hate being forced into paying $14 a month for valet trash without the option to opt out. I would much rather just walk my trash to the compactor myself.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The Staff really care about their residents and go over and above to meet our needs. Love the grounds and amenities; pool, cabanas etc., feels like I'm on vacattion while I'm living my everyday life. Love it here!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great pool and clubhouse! Easy access and convenient to highway, local restaurants and near big retailers like home Depot. No assigned parking which is good and bad.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Everyone in the office were very helpful in making all the paperwork go through and showing me around. My apartment was very clean and everything worked perfectly

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I give Park Aire 5 STARS!!!!! I have been living here for a year and a half. The staff from office to maintenance has been wonderful. Professional, helpful when needed. Questions are always answered. The property is beautifully maintained. My apartment is beautiful and cozy. I'm looking forward to renewing my lease for another year. SUSAN O.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We Love it here, it is a quiet and clean community. I feel safe here, I just wish my upstairs neighbor was friendly and considerate as everyone else here.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We are very happy with our Park Aire experience; the community is very spacious, clean, and well maintained. The apartments themselves are all new and modern. Location is excellent-Publix, Whole Foods, Barnes, hospital, mall are all within 1 mile. Highly recommend Park Aire.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

My experience with this community, staff and maintenance has been fantastic. The only thing negative so far is upstairs neighbors are a bit noisy. Other than that, I love this community and would recommend.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I like that the neighborhood is clean and quite i just wish that i didnt have a huge spot light over my ned room and the security could be a bit better and put lights up for xmas in the complex

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

My experience is pretty good since I moved, but I would like to talk about service. Since I moved I’ve been having so many problems with my refrigerator. Please be aware from this type of situation.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

At Park Aire apartments, I love that it is gated and having an apartment on the first floor, in the back of the development. Greg is wonderfu! It’s great that they offer special events, like hot cocoa and cookies and ice cream floats and a gift wrapping station.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Park aire is a great community to live in. The green areas are Always clean, the community is in a great location everything is near and excellent customer service

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Just moved into our new apartment and we love it. Gave us that extra space we needed for our little one on the way! Great community to live in

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We’ve been in the community now 4 years and moved to a bigger unit. The move was so smooth and the staff were quick to respond to help us during this process! Looking forward to year 5!