Park Aire Apartments

Are park aire the amenities are great. The maintenance team does an amazing job keeping the grounds nice. Minor issues include valet trash is a rip off, low flow toilets don’t flush great, and the entrance gate is lame.
The apartment community is OK. It’s not bad, but it’s also not great. Some people are nice and friendly but some are very rude. Thankfully the staff are friendly and professional and always try to help with any problems or concerns.
I just renewed my lease last month. I can’t imagine living anywhere else. From day one, inquiring about an apartment the office staff hasALWAYS been Very Professional, Courteous and only to happy to answer any question I may have. The Maintenance Crew at Park Aire are definitely above the norm. They also are very professional, courteous and don’t leave your apartment until you are completely satisfied. The amenities are great, the grounds are beautiful. I can say without any hesitation, It is a Pleasure living at Park Aire.
We have been here about 8 months and we the experience we have had has been nothing but wonderful. From the management to the staff. We dealt with Demi a lot and I can’t say enough great things about her. It’s very rare to find such great people. We came here after a horrible experience at another community and it was Day and night transition. We have to relocate for work and are sure going to miss everyone and this place, not to mention the wonderful location!
Got to say this is the most amazing neighborhood I have lived in people in the office are so nice everything about this neighborhood is beautiful
a nice community, since we arrived to know the facilities we liked a lot. The management team service is very good and kind. the apartment was delivered to us clean and without any problem.
A little over two years of living here and absolutely love it! I enjoy my afternoon walks on the trail around the community and of course the pool!
Been living here for two years and I really enjoy the scenery and the community. The management staff is awesome and the neighborhood is very quiet.
The community is beauitful, I wish the roof was more sound proof because the person above you, you can hear their every step. Also I dont think yall should tell someone if they can smoke in their home. How can yall want to control what people do in their own household. I thought smoking policy was for the outside because 1 of the property managers told me that prior to moving in before I paid the fee, now she is no longer working for property
Just moved in. Everything is so much nicer than our last place. Everything is clean and so far everyone we have met has been very nice. The fitness trail is pretty cool too.