Great place to call home. Just renewed my lease for another year. The community is quiet and well maintained. Great amenities and the location is a plus.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

So happy I chose this place to live in. It is so rewarded, me and my family are happy with what we did in are choses I Need clean carpet inside bedrooms my son please

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great community, very quite and staff is awesome. Property manager is very good. Community is very clean and maintaince is very prompt and very nice.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Just moved in last week and am loving the community so far! Denise was so helpful in the office and kind and it is so quiet here! The only thing that’s been an issue is some residents race into the gate, causing me to have to go back around the round about and let myself into the community. My car has almost been hit twice!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great experience the administration is the best I’ve seen. The areas are always clean and perfect and they’re always doing activities for the kids which I love

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Park Aire Apartments have some of the best apartments in Royal Palm Beach/ Wellington area. This is a friendly community with a beautiful view that will not disappoint. Great neighbors and a great staff at the front office. I really couldn’t be happier living at Park Aire Apartments.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice and clean gated community! With a very nice gym and views. Great for walking and jogging. The pool is lovely with awesome grills and gazebos.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very spaced out buildings makes for lots of parking and little clutter. The grounds are well kept and quiet. Really enjoy it here. Most residents have been here for more than 2 years and seem to all be a close group of friends. Just a great atmosphere.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Really happy we chose Park Aire. Community is clean and quiet and staff is beyond excellent! The only suggestion I would have is to add higher lb dumbbells in the gym

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I’ve been living at Park Aire for 2 years and have had a great experience . The community is quiet and has amazing amenities , plus The office staff is attentive and friendly.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Park aire is very convenient to everything. The staff is most helpful and always cheerful. I walk every day around the property. The view is tremendous.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great! I love living here. The complex is clean, well cared for, staff is wonderful, and so is maintenance. It's quiet here and everyone here is respectful.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Absolutely love the place. The community is very clean, very well kept the and staff is very friendly. We love hanging out at the swimming pool area.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Me and my family sincerely enjoy ourselves we are happy to be able to live in a nice quiet environment the view from my balcony I enjoy every day the clean amenities the neighbors nice and Greg Smith director very friendly and attentive community with the residents plus the activities they do in the clubhouse Awesome A+

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

park aire apartments has a great maintenance staff and keeps the area looking clean and trimmed. no real issues. pool is great. rewards program is great.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The apartment is amazing, Greg and the teams make living at Park Aire worthwhile. Just renewed my lease for year 2 and can’t wait. The community and paths are great for a run.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Park Aire is a family friendly community that is well maintained. This community comes with a club house, gym, pool, dog park, computer room for residence to use.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We’ve had wonderful service for our move in here. Greg was always eager and willing to assist prior to us signing our lease. So far it’s been fantastic!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love the apartment, the gym, and the trail. It's hard finding a good apartment to stick with. The only down side is obviously the price. You get what you pay for.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great complex with modern apartments. I really like the layout. Top notch amenities including the gym, pool, and tennis court. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We have called Park Aire home for over 2 years now. We love everything about it. Gregg was so helpful to us through some rough times. Great apartments , great ammenities and awsome customer service.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Relocated for work to wpb. Greg and Amy were so very helpful and thorough. I rented this site unseen and was not disappointed. 10 Stars. I would do it all again.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I enjoy living at PA. The thing I like most is how quiet the community is and they keep it looking clean and well maintained. The fitness center and tennis court are a plus!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Enjoy living here, staff and maintenance are great ...too many huge dogs in the community but for the most part the community is always maintained.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Office staff is amazing, always willing to help. The neighborhood is amazing and well kept and minutes from everything I need. I have loved living here the past year!