Park Aire is a wonderful community to live in. I am going on my 4th year living here and from day one I felt like it was my home. The staff are amazing. They always make you feel welcome and are always here to help. I love this place and my apartment. I couldn't be happier.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Park Aire is an amazing community. The staff is welcoming, the community is quiet and clean, and the apartments are beautiful. I feel right at home!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love the amenities such as the pool and gym. The park views and greenways make for a get away after a long hard day at work. Every day a seems to leave me feeling like a constant vacation. Not to mention the kitchen is like a dream. The chefs island makes for a great meeting place for family get together. Love calling this place home,

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

This is a great community. The grounds are always clean and maintenance works very fast and efficiently. The office staff is also very warm and welcoming.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love park aire, awesome staff and friendly community. Location is perfect, restaurants and publix is right out side the gate as well as across the street.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love our community. This is our 3rd year here and we have no complaints. Greg, the Property Manager is fantastic and the maintenance guys get everything done immediately. We would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Apartment living can be tricky and for some even scary but here at a park Aire everyone is always honest and so attentive to any matter residents may need. Something breaks they fix it almost immediately. Always available to answer questions and they keep our community beautiful to live in. We are very happy to love in park aire and we’re not going anywhere!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I've been here at Park Aire for almost 5 years. It's a beautiful, well kept community. The office staff as well as the maintenance staff are absolutely wonderful. I hope to be here another 5+ years. Yes I love it here that much.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

My wife Bonnie and I moved here in May 2016. Park Aire has not disappointed us. Our apartment is perfect for the two of us. The Staff is always helpful and pleasant to speak with. They all over achieve for the tenants. The Park is beautiful, people are friendly. Why would we live anywhere else?

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love living in Park Aire. Everyone was friendly. The people that work there are informal and helpful. The community is beautiful and stays clean.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great place to live. Centrally located, Well maintained, and Staff is amazing I can only give praises I love my community and my apartment. Couldn’t ask for more

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Park Aire Apartments are in a great location and have great amenities! Everything you could need is only a short distance away. Apartment floor plans with the den are a great idea and give us the extra space we needed!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I live here and I absolutely love it! We have brand new apartments in a spacious community with plenty of parking and greenery. The pool and barbeque areas are beautiful and it makes you feel like you are living at a hotel. The maintenance is perfect; if you have any issue, they are at your door within half hour. The location is perfect too.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love living here! Neighborhood is great and everyone is friendly! Great amenities and nearby to everything. Staff is super helpful and kind.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

From the beginning; we’ve had such pleasant experiences. Greg was the initial employee who we met; followed by Denise. We went to Park Aire a few times prior to signing our lease, so far this community has been a hidden gem. Having the community maintenance guys stop by was very diligent and productive. We are looking forward to the future at this community.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I love this property, the staffs are nice and friendly, I would recommend this property to anyone who wants to move in. The property is well kept and clean.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Overall, we enjoy living at this community. Our only complaints would be the lack of security due to the gate always being broken as well as the ability for anyone to follow us into the gate because of the design. Also, lack of flexibility from management with residents who are consistently on time with rent and who have little to no complaints or requests. 2 minor bank issues have resulted in us being required to provide a cashiers check for payment each month when our history of payments have been consistently on time every month. This is extremely inconvenient for us.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Parkaire is truly a great place to call home. The neighborhood is quiet and the staff is always pleasant and willing to help. Also I love how there is so much to do just within a 5 mile radius. I just renewed my lease for another year. Keep up the great service. Go Parkaire!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Absolutely LOVE it here! It is a very peaceful and beautiful community, with great amenities. The gym and pool are some of my favorites here. Also love the pathway that surrounds the community- great for jogging. And staff is always helpful!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice community with plenty of space, Nice Pool and Work out area. Prompt response for any service issues. Only problem observed is re-sound inside the apartment

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great place! Love the non smoking policy, how they keep the community clean and enforce their rules and the staff and management, very helpful.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Safe community, clean, I love my apartment, I have lived here for several years. Management is great! Conveniently located near lots of shopping and dining.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I was new to Florida when I ventured and found Park Aire. It is a peaceful, clean, attentive community. It is a good environment to raise children near a A rated school district.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very clean community and the amenities are great! The pool area is excellent for having a bbq and the gym is well equipped. I would like a stair master.;)

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I’ve been here for almost 2 years. Best apartment complex I’ve lived in so far. Sooooo glad I’m living here!! Id encourage anyone to consider Park Aire