Park Aire Apartments

I’ve been here for less than a month but the personel that helped me with my lease and showed me the area was awesome and super nice. Area is nice and quiet. Lots of entertaning to do just inside the community
Parkaire is a great place to call home! The staff often organizes fun and engaging activities for the community including the little ones. You truly continue to exceed my expectations by going above and beyond to making sure your residents experience is a great one!!
Moved in this community 2 months back and so far loving it. The place is clean with good amenities. Staff is helpful and always there to listen and help you with everything.
It has been a pleasure living here. The staff is amazing. Neighbors are great! The property is gorgeous. Just an overall great experience!
Friendly staff, superior grounds, and awesome amenities. Our work orders are always quickly addressed and followed up on to ensure our happiness with the completed job.
I love this place. They do such a great job of maintaining the property and doing their best to take care of the residents too. I highly recommend our community to anyone looking for a beautiful property with great amenities.
Very welcoming and helpful Denise and Deme are great. They made me feel at home the moment I walk in. They were helpful and patient with getting everything I needed to process my application Thank you
Love living in Park Aire. The community is kept clean and staff is always helpful. Maintenance staff is always timely with repairs when needed.
I love Park Aire! The apartment complex is clean and well maintained, wonderful staff, and all around a wonderful place to live. Living here is a pleasure.
Staff are always friendly and attentive. On a daily basis they are always present on the grounds; that is very comforting to me. Being diligent is key!