Park Aire is a family friendly community that is well maintained. This community comes with a club house, gym, pool, dog park, computer room for residence to use.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We’ve had wonderful service for our move in here. Greg was always eager and willing to assist prior to us signing our lease. So far it’s been fantastic!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love the apartment, the gym, and the trail. It's hard finding a good apartment to stick with. The only down side is obviously the price. You get what you pay for.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great complex with modern apartments. I really like the layout. Top notch amenities including the gym, pool, and tennis court. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We have called Park Aire home for over 2 years now. We love everything about it. Gregg was so helpful to us through some rough times. Great apartments , great ammenities and awsome customer service.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Relocated for work to wpb. Greg and Amy were so very helpful and thorough. I rented this site unseen and was not disappointed. 10 Stars. I would do it all again.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I enjoy living at PA. The thing I like most is how quiet the community is and they keep it looking clean and well maintained. The fitness center and tennis court are a plus!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Enjoy living here, staff and maintenance are great ...too many huge dogs in the community but for the most part the community is always maintained.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Office staff is amazing, always willing to help. The neighborhood is amazing and well kept and minutes from everything I need. I have loved living here the past year!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love all the amenities park aire offers. Including the gym, yoga studio, pool, computer room and much more. Good pricing for 2 bedroom apartment, in a very good area. Surrounded by stores and restaurants. It's great!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

The grounds are well kept, maintenance addresses issues in a timely manner. The neighborhood is very quiet, no issues with parking. Overall a nice place to live.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great amenities, apartment, staff and maintenance. Everything is pretty new and well cared. Nice pool area and gym facility with good equipment. The only complain is about the gate security. A little confusing with the guests at the right side, closer to the gate than the residents. A lot of times tailgating or getting in ahead of you, with your comand at the gate. It should be the opposite side

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

I've lived in the community for 3 years now and I love it here. The community is quiet and friendly. If I were to complain about anything it would be the recycling since my wife and I are prolific recyclers.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We have lived here for over two years now and I really love it. The office staff is great, personable and helpful, The community is clean and pretty. I LOVE that the community is completely smoke free. Maintenance staff is nice and fast to act when there is an issue. Why 4.5 instead of 5? The issues with the gate and the recycling can be really frustrating and the change with making us responsible for the expensive track lighting bulbs is annoying.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice, quiet, clean neighborhood. The maintenance and office staff are friendly. My family and I feel safe in this community and really enjoy the amenities park aire has to offer.

I love my apartment so much! I just wish they didn't change the dog rules. They used to have any breed (except aggressive dogs and or breeds) but now you are only allowed small dogs.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Any issues I’ve had have been handled quickly! Very friendly staff and great place to live! Pool and amenities are really nice, very quiet neighborhood and maintained very welll.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Nice place... very well organized, beautifull and peacefull Place! Love the gyn and pool! Every time we need anything to be fixed at home is very fast... !

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great management and area is always clean and well maintenanced. They are always available and so are the technicians that come out if we need them. Park aire hosts great events for the community and children especially.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love location. Lots of great shops and restaurants near by. Easy to get to 441 and near to whole foods exercise room and pool very excessible

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Great community! We just renewed our lease for our 5th year. Maintenance is always done quickly, and the landscaping always looks great. Office staff is very friendly, and always there to help. Close to everything!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

We love Park Aire! We have lived here for 4 years and are signing another year here! The community is well kept, friendly and helpful staff, and the units are spacious with modern upgrades! Resort style pool, fitness center, and tennis courts is a bonus! We’re so happy to call this home!

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Very clean, affordable, and customer friendly! Love this place. I love the pool area and gym, specifically the grill area. Walking the lake area is also really nice.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Just moved into our apartment. So far everything has been great. The space is very nice and modern. The community is well kept. Any problems and maintenance was on it within a day. The staff has been super helpful. Overall my experience has been very good.

Reply from Park Aire Apartments

Love living here.its quiet, safe, and the front office is amazing. Greg has been incredible for anything you might need him for. The pool area is great