Great place to live but too expensive. The community is awesome. A very quiet area for quiet people. Some Neighbors are very friendly. Maintenance team is great, in case of any malfunctions, the manager will call them and they will come right a way. Office managers are polite, professional and friendly. I will recommend.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have highly enjoyed living at Park at Northgate apartments. The staff goes above and beyond and is very prompt with responding to messages.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We’ve been here a few years now and the overall experience is great! The office and maintenance staff are exceptional! The amenities are great and convenient!!! I do believe for extra security they should include cameras at the gates!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Been living here for over 6 months now and i have no complaints. I would recommend these apartments to anyone. Management does a great job on everything!(:

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Our maintenance staff is very friendly & fixes things promptly! Apartment pool is a show-stealer & we often enjoy using the fitness center. There are some fees that seem like they could be avoidable but I am excited that the gates are fixed!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Living here has been nice. No issues whatsoever so far. One complaint is the the gate was open for a very long time which made me think I’m paying to live in a gated community that the gate is always open. But other than that it’s cool.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I’ve enjoyed living at Parks at Northgate in the Spring area. The quick maintenance, the peaceful neighbors, and friendly staff make it all worth while!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Always amazing and caring staff! Will go above and beyond! Great quiet community that cares! Clean grounds and amazing amenities! Highly recommend this amazing community!!!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Everyone is super welcoming, great experience talking to the staff and setting up the lease for the apartment. Looking forward to staying here longer!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The community seems very nice and Paul and Sheryl are very welcoming as well. The apartment is clean and our neighbors were welcoming as well. I hope to have a good summer here.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love this place! The community is always clean, and it’s nice and quiet! The staff is friendly and responsive, and the updates that are going on are great!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live. Right off the interstate and great school. Love the new locker system for packages because I never have to worry about getting home in time to get packages I have been waiting for.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live! Maintenance is very responsive to requests, front office staff is friendly and responsive to concerns. The pool area is nice and clean too!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Good, but apt gate access is card scanning, instead of remote key fob like most apt these days. Also, letting people comming in by answering phone is not the best system

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Lived here for almost 2 years now and still feel the same. Great area, Beautiful apartments and Amazing staff. Grounds are always kept and clean. Would absolutely recommend moving here!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Everything is pretty nice. I don't like parking or how strict they are with the pool. Definitely needs a less stricter policy on what you can have on your balcony.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My experience has been great. I have lived here for almost two years and I like that it’s quiet and peaceful like if I was living in a home not an apartment.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Overall my experience of living here has been good. Lived here for almost 4 years. The apartments are reasonably priced and the people are nice and caring. No major complaints.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I just recently moved into the park at northgate apartments and absolutely love it! Very nicely designed, attention to detail. beautiful grounds

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I moved in yesterday, the office staff are incredibly accommodating and kind. We ran into a few maintenance persons in the moving process and they were suped friendly and inviting. I have met a few neighbors in passing and they have all been very friendly as well! The property is beautiful and well kept. I am excited to call this place home!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

They have been nothing but kind to us! Made the move in process super easy and they are super affordable! We got a 2bed and 2 bath for mess that what I was paying at our old apartment complex and I got more square footage and a bigger kitchen!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

overall experience has been pretty good Paul is great. My only complaint is the noise level, between neighbors snoring and stomping dragging furniture across the floor at 2am slamming doors its been an okay experience

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Live here for 3 years & have not experienced any major issues. Maintenance is friendly and respond in a timely manner, office staff is friendly & apartment is clean and comfortable.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The area is peaceful and quiet. All of the residents I have come into contact have always been friendly. Parking is not a problem either....

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great place to live and super close to work. I have had a few issues with my flooring but the leasing office has been very quick to take care of any issues and they are super easy to work with.