Very spacious and quiet community. Apartments are Amazing, all the amenities you could mostly ask for (dog park would be great). Exterior improvements being completed to make the curb appeal really pop! Love this place! My home!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living here. It is very quiet and homely. It makes moving away very easy. I feel safe all the time and that is a huge thing for me. I love my home!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The overall process was easy enough. I felt some of the document requirements were excessive. Current maintenance and patio items are an annoyance. Overall good experience so far

The community is very peaceful and quiet. The grounds are also nice and clean. The office representatives are helpful and friendly. Come out and visit.

Very peaceful and beautiful community. Everything is so good, no complaints. The recreational area is great with barbeque and waterfall makes it more pleasing.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I've been living here for 5 months and so far is an excellent place to live! Great Neighbors, Great Administration, and pretty nice installations

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My family and I have been here for o we two years and we are greatful for the staff and the management team. They have recently renovated their lobby and it looks great. Both the location and price are perfect for me. I just wish the gym was bigger, all other amenities are great!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The apartment is nice and clean, very spacious. I like all the cuboids are painted white and it comes with washer and dryer. The location is good as well, very convenient to go everywhere. The staff here is very friendly and helpful. The only thing is since our apartment is pretty close to the road so it's kinda noisy.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

This is is a great community, quiet, friendly, and a great staff. Requests are handled quickly and well. Senior guests are treated with great respect I have been here three and a half years and have felt safe, valued, comfortable all the time.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Lots of noise from maintenance and staff during day time. The front office staff are super helpful and the location to my job are a significant plus.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We have been living on Park at northgate for 3 years now. We absolutely love it. We even started our family here. We plan on stayimg here for a while!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living at park at Northgate! It is quite and friendly. I love being able to feel at home and safe in a new community. It makes moving away from home so much easier!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

2 years in and I still love the quiet and fast maintenance service. Would definitely recommend the area for individuals seeking a peace of mind.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love the property, very quiet and peaceful and the staff is friendly and helpful. I have been here for 2 years already, and recently renewed for a 3rd.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I've lived here for nearly two years and have had nothing but a great experience. The staff here are always friendly and quickly address any problems at my apartment. Overall good value for the price of the rental.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We are new to this community, but I can say we are very happy here for our first home. It’s close to the freeway but far enough and great floorplans.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

So many apartments don’t have many outdoor spaces to spend time. I love that this complex has so much green space. Everyone is friendly and I like the new upgrades the management is implementing.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

My husband and i love it here. The only down side is the White walls. You can pay for them to paint BEFORE move in. However, that was not expressed to me. Made it seem like you can place an order after move in. Other than that, no issues.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

It is been a great experience... the staff is nice and helpful. Love the area, the location and the neighborhood. Feel safe living here. The only thing is the playground wish it has more stuff so my baby can have more fun.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great, safe place to raise my family. Conveniently located to many restaurants, shopping centers and major highways. The lease agents and maintenance men are very professional and friendly as well.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I recently renewed my lease. This will be our second year living here. We absolutely love this community. It’s conveniently located to major highways and stores. I love how they are always looking for ways to improve the community grounds and maintenance is phenomenal! Hector and Francisco are super friendly hard workers. I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really like living in these apartment complexes. The neighborhood itself is very calm and quiet, not much bad stuff happens here. I like how I can go to the pool or the gym or even the park without having to take a ride out in my car, wasting gas. One small thing I would like for the park to have for my kids though, are swings, I prefer to stay in this little community than have to go to the bigger park out in front.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Choosing this apartment complex as my home was an easy choice as I love the layout and the well maintained property. The office is responsive to your needs and the residents are quiet.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love living here. It’s peaceful, calm and quiet. It’s almost like I dont Have any neighbors but I do And everyone seems very nice. It’s clean and garden always looks nice. The pool area is always clean.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The Park at Northgate Crossing is a very nice apartment complex - close to everything you need, and the pool is great! We've been here for a few months and are very happy!