great place, great community. clean looking. nice people. work staff is amazing. great location. nice apartments. good rates. near everything.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I have lived in the apartment complex since the end of December. So far I’ve had a really good experience with the office staff they are wonderful! The only issues I have had have been with neighbors smoking in their bathrooms and it’s come into my apartment or upstairs neighbors having too my kids jumping and running around. But after contacting the office they have been good about handling any issues that I’ve had. The staff is great and the facilities are great. So far I love it.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

We’ve been here 6 years and always decide to renew here! Slight issue with parking and family tolerance but otherwise great price for great property and size apartments

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Super environment and friendly staff and nice playground to play . Neighbors are friendly and pet friendly apartments. Near to grocery stores and pharmacy

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The nicest apartment I've leased. It's a clean complex, and I feel safe. There are cons, as with any complex, but I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Clean grounds, clean apartment, good staff, great exercise room, great pool area, great location easy to shop at nearby stores, great activities, great bbq area

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really enjoy staying here I been living here for a year and I must say it's very quite the staff members are very friendly people whatever you need they will make sure you are satisfied

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Absolutely love the area that I am currently living at. Very quiet and peaceful. I like that the place is clean and very nice! I always get compliments when my friends come by

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

It is a very good place to stay. Nice staff, good facility and close to work. Maintanence team response request fast. Pets friendly and noise free

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Living here has been wonderful. The complex is clean and well maintained. Staff is very friendly and pleasant to talk to. I hoping that I will get to stay longer here. There is one thing I would like to see, is that a light is put up by the walk in gate by the office. Sometimes I work late and when I get home I have to park outside the gate. It is very dark and I can’t see to get the gate open. Thank you all for a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I really love living here! All the neighbors are very friendly and I haven’t had a single problem after moving in 6 months ago! I truly love it!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love living here. Quiet, clean, and beautiful complex. All maintenance work is completely fast and complete. Staff is amazing!! 5 stars!!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

They have been very fast and responsive to any requests that I've made. It's an older property but kept up very well. I feel safe here. It is closed to the Woodlands and everything I need.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great location and friendly atmosphere. Apartments were clean and had a great layout. I had one service request and it was completed the same day!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I'm so pleased with the community so far. It's so peaceful and well kept. The property management team was so helpful and really made my decision to move here a "no brainer". Moving my family from our home in California was difficult I'm thankful that my transition here was not!!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I would like a functioning dryer. Mine take 4-5 cycles to dry one load. Other than that, the apt are very nice and the grounds are always maintained.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Fairly nice complex, in a quiet neighborhood, good access to 45 and hardy. Office staff can be a bit difficult to work with and seem to enjoy harassing residents over miniscule things. Overall its ok.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love this apartment complex. I enjoy living here and I will definitely renew another year. Maintenance team is top notch, super quick. Its a very peaceful and clean community

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Enjoy the beautiful premises, the park, gazebo, pool and the beautiful ponds. The location is very quiet and I feel very safe. I love how professional the office staff are as well.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I've been an resident here for 3 years, and its the best, very quiet, always parking, ground and surrounding area always clean. I'll recommend this to anyone.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I like that the apartment complex is in a good area, quiet, and in a pretty good school district where my kids are able to go to school without having to worry about any problems about bullying or such.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Nice complex! Quiet and safe. Grounds are well kept and the pool area is awesome! Grill area and tons of lounge chairs makes it perfect for the hot summer days!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Amazing place to live, convenient location, quite. Staff very kind and helpful. Excellent amenities. I personally have a marvelous view at the lake and pool. Love it.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Good neighbourhood we have been here for more than 2 yrs it's been a wonderful experience the maintainance staff is great and helps right away.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Can’t complain about living here. I like And enjoy my apartment. My favorite thing is how quiet it is. renewing my lease in a couple of months.