I have really enjoyed living at this location. The area, the community, and management are top notch. If I ever had an issue it was quickly resolved and we were always kept in communication.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Apartment's are decent and have nice amenities. I have had issues with trash pickup not collecting from my unit a few times and had to pay a fee because trash was still there in the morning a few times which is the most annoying problem so far.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Love the environment. I feel safe and they are always very prompt when you call for anything. Great location, and the people in the office are always very friendly.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Nice neighborhood. The apartments and common areas are well maintained. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They assist diligently when it’s required.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Very clean and quiet. Apartment staff is very friendly and prompt. Have never had a problem with anything. I really enjoy the valet trash feature.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

I love it so far I haven’t had any problems with where I’m living at right now and if I ever do have any problems I know I can count on Park at Northgate to help me out

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Great community! Been here since October and have been pleased since then! Love the propert layout, amenities and it’s cleanliness. Always keeps grounds clean and it’s always quiet and peaceful!

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

This is a beautiful property. The property is always well kept. Also anytime I've made a service request the maintenance team was prompt on handling the work order.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

Overall great apartment complex. Had a pretty bad problem with ants, but after a few visits from pest control they went away. Great location.

Reply from Park at Northgate Apartments

The apartments are nice and quiet. The community is great. Staff are professional, and maintenance is quick to answer calls. The pool is amazing. Parking can be a bit irritating at times but not too bad.