The property is clean and well maintained, employees are polite. The flower mound location is pretty centrally located around all that you would need access to.

Great Staff and apartments in the DFW area!! I looked at several locations and found these to be the best and affordable in a central location to everything!

Office staff is very helpful and friendly. Never had an issue getting maintenance requests solved. Wish they would build another pool- not wvlifh room for all the residents.

Management is very approachable and responsive to all requests and needs. I have not had any issues with maintenance, re-leasing, or ammenities in my 2 years here.

We like living here; the things that could be better are not things that can't really be fixed by management (like road noise and noisy tenants). All in all it's a good place to live. The pros outweigh the cons and the amenities are great.

Clean complex, staff is friendly, with all the amenities one would ever possibly need. Very nice gym, and spa is always available for use. Onsite massage if you prefer(by appointment) only.

Love living here! The service is fantastic! Everyone is very nice and professional. I love love love my unit, especially the rad closet space!

The pruning and landscaping is not consistent throughout the complex. One of the many bad areas, is the 1st apartment as prospective renters walk by, on the corner of building 8. Communication is done by email, 1-2 days in advance. There are no notices put on apartment doors, or at minimum on the cork board at the mailboxes. Text messages would be very effective.

I love the amenities but they are starting to wear (specifically @ the gym). It's also disappointing the tv cable/signal never got reestablished on the cardio machines & the last I new, wifi still doesn't work in the gym (it did when I moved here). The people at the front desk are great though - always so friendly.

ᗰOᔕT Oᖴ TᕼE OᖴᖴIᑕE ᔕTᗩᖴᖴ ᗩᖇE ᐯEᖇY ᕼEᒪᑭᖴᑌᒪ. ᕼOᗯEᐯEᖇ, TᕼEᖇE ᕼᗩᐯE ᗷEEᑎ ᗩ ᑕOᑌᑭᒪE Oᖴ OᑕᑕᗩᔕIOᑎᔕ ᗯᕼEᑎ I ᗯᗩᔕ ᗰᗩᗪE TO ᖴEEᒪ ᒪIKE I ᗯᗩᔕ ᗯᖇOᑎG Oᖇ ᑕᒪᑌEᒪEᔕᔕ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG ᗷY OᖴᖴIᑕE ᔕTᗩᖴᖴ. ᖴOᖇ E᙭ᗩᗰᑭᒪE, I ᗯᗩᔕ ᖇᑌᑎᑎIᑎG OᑌT Oᖴ ᕼOT ᗯᗩTEᖇ. I ᕼᗩᐯE ᒪIᐯEᗪ ᕼEᖇE ᖴOᖇ OᐯEᖇ 2 YEᗩᖇᔕ. I ᑕᗩᒪᒪEᗪ TO ᕼᗩᐯE ᗯᗩTEᖇ ᕼEᗩTEᖇ TᑌᖇᑎEᗪ ᑌᑭ, ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ Iᑎ ITᔕEᒪᖴ Iᔕ ᗩᑎᑎOYIᑎG, ᗩᑎᗪ TOᒪᗪ TᕼᗩT IT ᗯᗩᔕ ᒍᑌᔕT ᗷEᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᕼᗩᗪ ᗩ ᔕᗰᗩᒪᒪ TᗩᑎK ᖴᖇOᗰ ᗷEIᑎG Iᑎ ᗩᑎ ᗩᑭᗩᖇTᗰEᑎT. I ᕼᗩᗪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᕼᗩᗪ TᕼᗩT IᔕᔕᑌE ᗷEᖴOᖇE ᔕO TᕼEᖇE ᗯᗩᔕ ᑎO ᗯᗩY TᕼᗩT ᗯᗩᔕ TᖇᑌE. I ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ ᑎOT EᐯEᑎ ᖇᑌᑎ ᗩ ᗷᗩTᕼ ᗯITᕼOᑌT ᖇᑌᑎᑎIᑎG OᑌT Oᖴ ᕼOT ᗯᗩTEᖇ. OTᕼEᖇᗯIᔕE, TᕼIᑎGᔕ ᗩᖇE GOOᗪ. ᗰY ᗷIGGEᔕT ᑕOᗰᑭᒪᗩIᑎT ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪIᔕᒪIKE Iᔕ TᕼE ᑎOIᔕE ᗷEᑕᗩᑌᔕE TᕼE ᗯᗩᒪᒪᔕ ᗩᖇE ᔕᑌᑭEᖇ TᕼIᑎ. ᗰᗩᑎᗩGEᖇ ᕼᗩᔕ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᗷEEᑎ ᕼEᒪᑭᖴᑌᒪ ᗯITᕼ TᗩKIᑎG ᑕᗩᖇE Oᖴ TᕼEᔕE IᔕᔕᑌEᔕ. I ᗪO ᗯIᔕᕼ TᕼEᖇE ᗯᗩᔕ ᔕOᗰEOᑎE TᕼᗩT ᗯOᖇKEᗪ ᑭᗩᔕT 5:40, EᐯEᑎ ᑭᗩᔕT 6. TᕼEᖇE Iᔕ ᑎEᐯEᖇ TIᗰE TO ᑭIᑕK ᑌᑭ ᑭᗩᑕKᗩGEᔕ Oᖇ ᑌᔕE TᕼE TᗩᑎᑎIᑎG ᗷEᗪ. I ᗰIᔕᔕ ᗷᖇIᗩᑎ.

We love living here at Park Central! Everything is clean, fresh, and safe! We love the amenities and are excited about the new Riverwalk that is being built behind the complex.

Nice place. Problems with the pool shutting down early. If I pay 1100 a month I'd like to be able to use amenities at all times. Other than that great place.

Very helpful staff, who will help you with any issue that may arise. This is an upscale apartment community with great amenities. Very safe in a great location.

Doing well I really enjoy the Residents and the people who work in the front office. Really like how quiet it is and how it's not hard to get maitianance.

We have lived at Park Central for about a year and love. Community and staff are great. Location is wonderful as its in the heart of Flower Mound.

I'm about to renew my lease for the 3rd time. Very nice staff, quick responses to needs and concerns, well kept public areas and beautiful grounds. I love living here.

This is a nice place to live. It has nice amenities, is very well maintained, and the Property Management Staff is very responsive to any needs or requests.

This is a nice place to live. The schools nearby are good and its fairly close to some nice shopping areas. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Staff is great, apartments are beautiful, maintenance needs are handled very quickly. Most of the neighbors are friendly. Living here you don't have to worry about much, I have always felt safe with my 2 children.

Love the location!!! The European style architecture, modern and high quality design, friendly, professional and attentive staff. I really enjoy the great amenities, specially our trainer Shawn and happy to be a resident!

I have had nothing but good experiences since living here. Everyone that lives around me as well as the complex's staff are extremely nice and helpful.

Extremely nice management and staff. Very quick response to work orders as well as a follow up call to make sure the work was complete. Good.

The staff is great. I love my apartment. Amenities are awesome! I would like more community events like wine tasting, coffee chats, game watch parties, garage sales, complex block party.

Love it! Staff is great, community is clean and amenities are wonderful. I would definitely recommend to friends. Thank you all for making us feel at home.