Park Central at Flower Mound

Rough start but it's getting better. Our apartment was not move in ready on our move in date. Management quickly handled the situation. Felicia leased our apartment to us, she was great.
The community is great at being there for there tenants. They work hard.The community is great at being there for there tenants. They work hard
100 percent in love with my apartment, I have being here for over an month in a half I'm telling you it's brought nothing not joy to me and my hubby after we get off work I now I'm going to stay here for ever and a day. The people in the office Stacy and all the others make me feel so good every time I see them I mean this is awesome I love it!!!! 10 percent one hundred and ten percent I
This is really a great community! The ladies in the front office are always very nice, and always willing to help with whatever I need. The maintenance here at the community is awesome, they always complete maintenance requests quickly and correctly.
Excellent response time to work orders common areas are clean for the most part. Exercise room needs some attention (some machines need maintenance)
Excellent community wonderful place to live. I can grill on my patio, walk around the riverwalk and meet new people and workout at the clubhouse
Move in was great! Everyone was super helpful!:) The apartments are in very good shape and designed well. The neighborhood is awesome!! It's right next to the Riverwalk.
Great place to live. Staff is very friendly! This was the first apartment that actually welcomed me and made me feel wanted in the community!
Park Central is a very welcoming community with all age ranges as residents. The staff is very attentive and really go out of their way to make you feel valued and at home.
So far, I'm really liking my new place. The walls are a bit thin, but that's something to get accustomed to as one moves from a house to an apartment.