We love living here at Park Central! Everything is clean, fresh, and safe! We love the amenities and are excited about the new Riverwalk that is being built behind the complex.

Nice place. Problems with the pool shutting down early. If I pay 1100 a month I'd like to be able to use amenities at all times. Other than that great place.

Very helpful staff, who will help you with any issue that may arise. This is an upscale apartment community with great amenities. Very safe in a great location.

Doing well I really enjoy the Residents and the people who work in the front office. Really like how quiet it is and how it's not hard to get maitianance.

We have lived at Park Central for about a year and love. Community and staff are great. Location is wonderful as its in the heart of Flower Mound.

I'm about to renew my lease for the 3rd time. Very nice staff, quick responses to needs and concerns, well kept public areas and beautiful grounds. I love living here.

This is a nice place to live. It has nice amenities, is very well maintained, and the Property Management Staff is very responsive to any needs or requests.

This is a nice place to live. The schools nearby are good and its fairly close to some nice shopping areas. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Staff is great, apartments are beautiful, maintenance needs are handled very quickly. Most of the neighbors are friendly. Living here you don't have to worry about much, I have always felt safe with my 2 children.

Love the location!!! The European style architecture, modern and high quality design, friendly, professional and attentive staff. I really enjoy the great amenities, specially our trainer Shawn and happy to be a resident!

I have had nothing but good experiences since living here. Everyone that lives around me as well as the complex's staff are extremely nice and helpful.

Extremely nice management and staff. Very quick response to work orders as well as a follow up call to make sure the work was complete. Good.

The staff is great. I love my apartment. Amenities are awesome! I would like more community events like wine tasting, coffee chats, game watch parties, garage sales, complex block party.

Love it! Staff is great, community is clean and amenities are wonderful. I would definitely recommend to friends. Thank you all for making us feel at home.