Park Central at Flower Mound

Love the Park Central amenities...especially the pool, work out room and the steam room!! There is a River Walk being built next to the Apts that will be amazing!!
I really like park central! It's in a great location! The staff is always there to help if you have any problems. I really enjoy the amenities. The only thing that I have problems with is on the third floor it's not all hardwood.
Safe and friendly place to live. We moved from out of state in a hurry. The staff was friendly and accommodating to our family. Marcus High school was great getting my youngest enrolled and off to a great start.
I have lived at park central for about 3 months now and I have had a great experience so far. The amenities, gym, and pool area are immaculate, plus they provide free group fitness training 4-5 times/week with a trainer. These apartments overall are a really nice place to live.
My husband and I moved here in July and we have had nothing but a great experience. The complex has such great amenities and location. We love it here!
The location is ideal for us and the amenities are pretty nice. We are pleased with the response time when you call to get something fixed, the ladies at the front desk are always really helpful.
I genuinely love this property. I moved here from Tulsa and have lived here for almost 4 years. The staff is excellent. Especially Sherri and Stacy. They go above and beyond for the property and the residents. I have never seen a manager work an apartment complex like Sherri does. She actually goes out walking the property and engages with the residents. The maintenance staff works just as hard as they do. These gentlemen are always helpful and working very hard for us. They are respectful and diligent in their work. I recently found out I am expecting and instead of getting a home I am renting a bigger unit just to stay in this community. The staff really makes this place a home. Thank you to Park Central workers for treating us with kindness and for loving our homes just as much as we do.
We love living here. My husband and I can call this place home. Have always felt like we have been treated very nice by everyone here. Great response to maintenance requests
Mgmt is helpful and pleasant to deal with. Grounds are kept clean. Overall, great place to live. I would like to see the pool lights get repaired.
Facility and well maintained are quick to respond to any problem or repairs always some one in the office during open hours maint staff knowledgble and quick