I love it!!! It’s been great. So much better than any apartment I had ever lived in! I love how I don’t ever hear other neighbors as well! It’s a great community

Stacy is amazing in the office. Just sign my seventh year lease. I like the area that the apartments are in and paramount I feel safe and it’s always so very clean here . Any thing that needs to be fixed or taken care of it taken care of in a timely manner and I like the neighborhood and I love my little one bedroom apartment .

Been cool so far, but the office is a little disorganized with the way they handle applications. They're always really friendly to work with though!

We were about to move out after our 12 month lease, but we love the location of these and have decided to upgrade to a 2 bedroom instead! Everyone in the front office is amazing, I know they have gone threw their share of people but the ladies currently working are amazing!!

The staff is always willing to help whenever there is a problem and the facilities are kept very well. I appreciate the help whenever I do need it.

I just love it at Park Central! The community is peaceful and beautiful. I always feel safe and secure. The couple little fixes that I needed done were handled the same day!!! Awesome experience!

We love these apartments! We just moved here from Houston and the staff have been so friendly, the amenities are top notch, and the neighbors are a delight.

this place is beautiful and so are all the amenities. The only thing that seems to be a problem is our mail. But we are so happy with the staff here and the unit.

So far everything is great! my only complaint is there always seems to be issues with our packages. Other than that, the Staff is amazing and super kind. The complex is beautiful !

They were able to get in moved quicker than other apartments. Mikayla was awesome. Love my new place! Looking forward making this my longterm home. Love the exercise room has so much to use and great views!

This is a wonderful community to live in. I love all the amenties. Although I have never gotten my foB to work for the clubhouse which is annoying

I am so happy I moved here! It’s a beautiful community and in a great location. So much to offer. The management team is amazing to work with. I couldn’t be happier!

This is the best place! It’s perfect for me. Right by my work and everything isn’t far away! I went in one day and by the end of that day my move in date was setup. They got me in fast!

I just renewed my lease because I love everything about park central everything from the staff, the location, the neighborhood are all great.

For the most part I was very pleased with the move in process. Except I was also annoyed that there were so many technical errors in the system. Our move in date was the 8th... that got pushed back to the 15th. Then later the “system” was making it difficult for my girlfriend to sign her paperwork because it didn’t recognize her or something. Other than that, this community seems friendly and very close to grocery stores and much more.

the staff was great very helpful great place to live I rate this complex 5 stars apts. are clean and have everything you need to live great great grounds and safe place to live i rate this property 5 stars

I love our community. Everyone seems to live quiet lives but sweet when out and about. I feel safe within this community! Would recommend Park Central to anyone!

I have lived here for 2 1/2 months, and I love it!! I love my apartment and all the amenities! The office staff is great! My building was just newly painted and looks awesome!

It has been really amazing! Staff, amenities, maintenance! The price justifies the comfort and luxuries here. Ample parking, good neighbors!

Great place to live! Everyone is friendly and the commodities are awesome. And... the riverwalk is in our backyard! Airport is 15 minutes away, mall is 12 minutes and other shopping centers are less than 10 minutes away! Very conveniently located.

Nice apartments and a good area. Rent is a little high but it's in a higher end area so it's not so bad. Easy to get in and out of the parking lots but lots of people use the parking lots that don't live there

Don’t enjoy some of the policies. The community is great, and the amenities they have are very convenient for the residents that live here. Good overall

Maintenance is slow to respond, the trash policy is a little ridiculous, but the community is great. I love the location - easy access to shopping, food and fun.

We have had an excellent experience living here. It is a nice apartment with good value and amenities. The apartment is very conveniently located as well.

Everyone in the leasing office is amazing and made my move so easy! They made sure my new apartment was in tip top shape before I moved in. Highly recommend!