Park Central at Flower Mound

Its a beautiful area to live in, very quiet, lots of scenic areas to walk through. Conveniently located in a clean neighborhood. The staff are also great!
Very quiet area to live in, and has beautiful scenery to go for a nice walk. Especially during this pandemic when the only thing we are allowed to do is go outside.
I just moved in and the services giving by Olivia has been a very easy process during this CoVid 19 times, extremely professional night, very responsive, attentive . My girl loves that they can run their bikes right in front of our steps. Lots of opportunities for exercising and staying fit
I absolutely love my kitchen it’s huge with tons of space for me to cook and drink wine while winding down!! I love how helpful and sweet everyone is at the office, not to mention how helpful the maintenance man is!
Great community, quiet and if there’s an issue where you don’t feel it has been taken care of then they do care and correct it: maintenance, office, etc.
Beautiful apartment complex with lots of amenities. One thing lacking is convenient trash dumpsters for use during times of emergency. More than one would be preferable.
Great place to live, great office staff. Complex is very well maintained. Trash service comes a bit to early some days though. Pool and workout facility are perfect.
Moving is always a headache. However, I would like to give major kudos to Mack the Maintenance Engineer for solving all my issues and making the transition easy for me as well as my family. Thank you so much for arriving promptly to take care of my issues with the heat and water. I wish you many blessings! Again I thank you!
I feel very good living here, is very clean, totally relax, organized, the social area is nice i like the pool, the gym the condo is very responsible, I recommend it 100%!
We love living here! The staff are great and the maintenance team are so kind and helpful. We have lived here for 3 years and have enjoyed every year to the fullest! Thank you