The staff is great and the grounds are always kept clean. The pool is great. Love the area by the river walk. The area is nice to walk around

It is a very placev to live. Staff is awesome. Whenever I need Maint they are timely and courteous. I have not lived in apartment for over 20 years and this place is quiet and well kept

Beautiful and modern place, nice surroundings, a place you can call home. I you are bored. you can take a walk along the river, an relax, from he daily stress.

Very good good is fine. Todo muy bonito agradable excelente lugar para vivir recomendaría a todos mis amigos a venir s mudarse aquí porq es bien

This apartment is in a great community. It is close to a lot of shopping and great schools. The complex is well kept and the maintenance is always available.

Cannot see split up of rent, water, etc in the portal. Detailed statements missing. Had some minor concerns after signing lease. Hence the 0.5 deduction. Loving it otherwise!

Wonderful, helpful staff. Easy online application process. Units are nice and clean, beautiful updates. Amenities are wonderful! Can't wait to spend our summer by their beautiful pool!!

Great complex! Neighborhood is quiet and a very safe place to live. The gym is nice and it’s also nice that the gym is available 24/7. Great place to live.

Apartment very clean upon move in. Great location. Quiet. Great amenities including weight room and pool. Parking has not been an issue so far.

I had a great experience here at park central Amenities are good and neighborhood is also very good Staff is very helpful and maintainance is good . Nice location with all available shops and other facilities close by

Everything has been really good so far. I really like my apartment and the amenities (pool and gym). A couple things to make it better would be: The men's steam room to be fixed The clubhouse to be available at night More parking, though I understand that's not possible near my building

Community activities are good. Staff Ian poor at responding and it seems that half the staff cant properly answer questions. The location is great, just wish there was better staff running it.

I have been here for only 5 days but so far I love it. Office staff has been great and maintenance service is fast and pleasant as well. I am on the 1st floor so sitting on my patio i have been able to meet a few neighbors and everyone is so nice!

Complex is always clean. Community is a little older so it’s nice and quite. A lot of places to walk your dog and there’s plenty of dog potty stations so you don’t have to worry about carrying around bags. Staff is friendly. Clubhouse always has good coffee and is always clean.

They made it super easy for me and always answer any questions I have. They also allowed me to move in early and it worked out perfectly for me

Stacey is the sweetest and the community is great, the location is ideal and the apartment is really big on the inside. I love that the units come with a washer and dryer as well. Great perk

I love it!!! It’s been great. So much better than any apartment I had ever lived in! I love how I don’t ever hear other neighbors as well! It’s a great community

Stacy is amazing in the office. Just sign my seventh year lease. I like the area that the apartments are in and paramount I feel safe and it’s always so very clean here . Any thing that needs to be fixed or taken care of it taken care of in a timely manner and I like the neighborhood and I love my little one bedroom apartment .

Been cool so far, but the office is a little disorganized with the way they handle applications. They're always really friendly to work with though!

We were about to move out after our 12 month lease, but we love the location of these and have decided to upgrade to a 2 bedroom instead! Everyone in the front office is amazing, I know they have gone threw their share of people but the ladies currently working are amazing!!

The staff is always willing to help whenever there is a problem and the facilities are kept very well. I appreciate the help whenever I do need it.

I just love it at Park Central! The community is peaceful and beautiful. I always feel safe and secure. The couple little fixes that I needed done were handled the same day!!! Awesome experience!

We love these apartments! We just moved here from Houston and the staff have been so friendly, the amenities are top notch, and the neighbors are a delight.

this place is beautiful and so are all the amenities. The only thing that seems to be a problem is our mail. But we are so happy with the staff here and the unit.

So far everything is great! my only complaint is there always seems to be issues with our packages. Other than that, the Staff is amazing and super kind. The complex is beautiful !