Love everything about Park on Morton. The only thing that could make it perfect would be if it had a shuttle but other than that, no complaints!

The apartments are super nice, so it makes sense that the monthly rent is so expensive. I am not a fan of the expensive pet deposit though, and in the second week here our fridge broke, and we had to contact someone 2 separate times after we had sent in 2 maintenance requests. Also yesterday the blinds in my room fell off so I will need to have someone fix that….

As to date, my experience at the Park on Morton has been a fairly pleasant. The leasing office is not only friendly and efficient, but also my packages are always received in a timely fashion.

You guys are awesome. I love living here and all my needs are always met with the utmost sincerity from the staff in the front office. Everyone really cares.

Great place and idea of living, but SO MANY PROBLEMS and not quick service. If I hadn't had so many problems, it would be a lot better. Also the bus system is awful and for $800 a month there should be a shuttle system to campus provided by the park.

Very prompt reply to maintenance request and the apartment was well-furnished upon move-in. Could have been cleaned a bit better as the floors in the kitchen and living area were quite dirty.

My stay at the park on Morton has really been great. Everyone was very welcoming and made me feel at home from the beginning. Our town home is really nice, I love coming home to it

Good living space. Poor communication by employees and managers. Not personable or easy to deal with. Poor towing service. The pool is nice though

The amenities are of good quality and style. Improvements: more info on what residents receive. More staff during preparation season. Some amenities such as: shower curtain, bathroom rugs, bed lamps, vacuum cleaner, would be nice.

I loved the staff when I signed and it really feels like home. I can't wait to move in because there are so many amenities and awesome perks.

Park on Morton is very new and very fun! I enjoyed living here in the last year! Porplr living here are mostly fun-loving and young! It's pet-friendly too

The amenities are amazing and its incredibly close to campus! There is a bus line that comes every 10 minutes right outside the complex which is incredibly helpful. Its also very close to Kirkwood/downtown area

Brand new beautiful spacious apartment.Amazing location.Sweet amenities.Wonderful staff and maintenance.Fun social events.Covered parking.

It is a very nice place to live and it is furnished with great amenities. The staff is great also. The thing that sold me was that every room had a bathroom and you lease per room.

The atmosphere is great, especially during the summer. The gym is passable, but I'd like to see some new equipment (squat rack, bench, rowing machine) brought in. The tanning bed is really nice, but the system in place to use it can be incredibly annoying.

Living at the POM is awesome! The best senior year I could possibly have! The staff are super sweet and you can't beat the location!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I move in next year and to be honest, I am so excited. This place is beautiful and so well kept. Not to mention the staff is beyond great. Now I can't wait until August!

Love the Park i live here currently. its the best place to live in downtown especially because you can have dogs here and a lot of the residents do

As a recently signed new resident, The Park On Morton is the perfect place to live next year! The staff is so friendly, and genuinely cares about their residents. I can't wait until move in day!

Fun place to live. Lots of parties. Close to campus. Balcony was the best idea ever...I'd suggest one to anyone. The free parking garage was awesome too

Great amenities, just lack of cleanliness. People at the park are friendly and welcoming, and you can always count on a good time. The pool is my personal favorite it's a nice get away.

I absolutely love living at The Park. I love the location. The maintenance and staff work hard to make my living situation as pleasant as possible. They are also working diligently to iron out all the kinks that come with a brand new urban living apartment complex.

Beautiful property, good location, great staff. Surprising amount of maintenance issues for being a brand new complex, but that is a result of the contractors rather than anyone who actually works for the Park.

Extremely happy with my experience so far. The staff is friendly and attentive to your needs. Maintenance is quick and thorough. Great neighborhood with the best amenities especially downtown! Highly recommended!