The pool is great, free food and events in the first week were all awesome. The timing, however, was difficult for me to make it to some, unfortunately. If they were either later in the evening I could have come to a few more

Reply from Park on Morton

The space is bigger than I thought after touring around. The trash room is also easily accessible. The location is close enough to campus, but is a decent walk. Overall, Noice.

Reply from Park on Morton

Move-in was quick and easy and the Park on Morton staff were so kind and helpful! Check in at the main office was quick and all of my questions were answered quickly! Thanks guys!

Reply from Park on Morton

Love the room, swimming pool, and everything! People from office are really friendly and always willing to help. The living room is spacey too!!

Reply from Park on Morton

I love the amenities at Park on Morton and the community here! I only wish it was more easy to get to campus or have better options for parking for guests.

Reply from Park on Morton

Love the amenities, but when we moved in the property was disgusting and needed a lot of maintenance before it was move in ready. It was not cleaned after the last tennant moved out, and when we moved in there was an illegal tennant inside

Reply from Park on Morton

Amazing. I think you have to do a few things here and then I have a little one at one point and then you back at my office I wanna was a time

Reply from Park on Morton

The place is really nice and staff is really friendly and efficient. There is also a really nice clubhouse and free food here which is awesome and I can also study and hang in the clubhouse whenever.

Reply from Park on Morton

Moving in process was simple: go to leasing office, pick up some papers and keys, and you're good to go. The apartment was not very clean, however, as there was mold on the back door and lots of dust on the inside of windows.

Reply from Park on Morton

Nice complex, but confusing design. The parking garage levels and building floor levels do not match up. There’s a severe lack of signage in and around buildings during move in to help new residents. All in all, it’s a good place to live

Reply from Park on Morton

Like the new renovations, enjoy the pool and the new gym. I wish the pool was open a little bit longer in the beginning of the school year though

I loved living here, great location!!! The staff in the office are very helpful!!! Move in & out is always a breeze, amenities are amazing!!

Love the new remodel! The new lobby and gym area were much needed and have added a lot to this apartment complex. I also like how easy it is to call maintenance and they will show up the day of the rest

The roommates situation could be better- but it’s (Park On Morton) not really in their control. The matching could be better and could be known sooner

Reply from Park on Morton

Was nice to get to walk downtown and the farmers’ market every Saturday, the pool was so relaxing to use as the weather got warmer & to hangout with friends after classes

Lot of issues with bees and low quality living materials. When you put in a request they aren’t very good about it being right away, but they are not very educated on every issue.

Reply from Park on Morton

I have yet to move into Smallwood but all comments from prior residents make me very optimistic!! Excited for the school year to start and can’t wait to move in. The renevations are apparently great and I am extremely excited to use the gym during the school year!!

Reply from Park on Morton

Very good neighborhood, close to the bus stop. It has good commonplace to hang out and play games. Not very far from campus. Is pet-friendly​.

Reply from Park on Morton

Living here has been amazing! The location is wonderful and placed perfectly in downtown Bloomington but close to campus. Being furnished, its been an amazing first apartment.

Reply from Park on Morton

I’ve only been living here for a short amount of time and I’m really enjoying it. The staff has also been very helpful from the beginning. Looking forward to when the renovations are over as well!

Reply from Park on Morton

I have loved the location of Park on Morton and the community here is great, though there always seems to be something not working or shut down around the premises. Overall a. great experience e though.

Reply from Park on Morton

It started off really good but then the community got really loud and the fees got really high. The cost of parking is kind of crazy and overall experience went down this year.

Elevator was always broken. For how much I am paying in rent It should always be working. Apartments are very nice, but water heaters are not big enough for the people living there so taking cold showers was normal.

Reply from Park on Morton

I really liked theneighbourhood and how close the location was to the bus stop. The staff members were really friendly and helpful throughout.

Reply from Park on Morton

Loved living here, staff always so great and responded to any communication within minutes. The new upgrades in the gym are fab! Sometimes the pool would get shut down which was kinda annoying but they always had resident safety in mind