The Park on Morton is great- I love all the amenities that are included. The office also does a great job creating activities for us to do or giving us food at the clubhouse. The only complaints from me is the rent is pretty steep, and I have needed maintenance to come fix things around the apartment many time. Also the WiFi is very spotty.

Reply from Park on Morton

Living here has been a great experience. The living conditions are very nice and I feel safe and secure in my unit at all times. Management has really done a fantastic job.

Reply from Park on Morton

Love staying at PArk on Morton. I’ve been here for two years! I just wish they had a jacuzzi!!! Especially during snow season it’s the best!

Reply from Park on Morton

My experience living here has been pretty well. Some of the appliances are a little broken down but my roommates and I deal with it. I love how many activities and giveaways you guys have for your residents.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love living at POM - it has a great location, good staff, and lots of amenities. The only down side is that sound travels through the walls/ceilings easily, but overall it's a great place to live.

Reply from Park on Morton

This will be my second year living at park and I really enjoy the perks of living here. The staff is nice and they have free snacks sometimes too! They also hold packages at the front which is convenient.

Reply from Park on Morton

I have loved getting to know not only the people around me and the staff of POM (who, might I say, and incredible helpful and kind), but also the opportunities that POM allows for residents to come together.

Reply from Park on Morton

The Park on Morton offers a great living arrangement at a great price. The communal area is spacious, and the personal bathrooms are amazing. The only difficulty is getting to campus fast.

Reply from Park on Morton

So far so good! Amazing management, they're very responsive and willing to help at all times! Really fun perks during welcome back and exam weeks!

Reply from Park on Morton

Park on Morton is a very safe and welcoming neighborhood! The amenities are awesome and the neighborhood is located in an incredible location in the city!

Reply from Park on Morton

I love how often they do activities for those who live at Park on Morton. They go out of their way to make sure that you feel welcome. I highly suggest POM.

Reply from Park on Morton

POM staff is great. I am pleased with the upkeep of the facilities. It is unfortunate that I miss the goodies due to being at work most of the time. Oh well, it’s good to know that POM wants to make living here the best experience everyday.

Reply from Park on Morton

i really love the gym and pool here, the staff office hours could be a little longer but all of the office workers are super nice and cool!!

Reply from Park on Morton

Its been a great experience. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Whether it be maintenence or packages I know that they will help me. I recommend living here.

Reply from Park on Morton

I have loved staying at the Park on Morton. Initial I wasn’t excited about my apartment because it wasn’t the layout I signed a lease for but I absolutely love the extra square footage. The staff was very flexible meeting my needs knowing that I was expecting to live in a different floor plan. I always feel like they go above and beyond to meet my needs. Maintenance request are also met within 24 hr of placing them. I would def recommended living at the Park on Morton.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love living at the Park on Morton! The location is amazing, right new to a 6 bus stop and walking distance to Kirkwood. Perfect in between campus and downtown.

Reply from Park on Morton

Living here has been one of the best experiences ever. Since Indiana is not my home state, it was hard to know which apartments were great but I was glad I chose POM. Everyone here is very helpful.

Reply from Park on Morton

The experience is great. The staff is so compromising and helpful. They are always there and just 30 mins or less away whenever you need them.

Reply from Park on Morton

Overall it has been a pretty decent experience with Park on Morton. The windows are a bit thin and not well insulated so it lets a lot of cold air into the rooms.

Reply from Park on Morton

This is my second year at Park on Morton and Ive enjoyed the new management this year. The amenities are well taken care of and the facilities overall are of quality.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love park on Morton. I am also planing on living here next year because it is in a great location. The twenty four hour gym and study lounges are absolutely amazing because I don’t have to on to campus to study or work out. I have been helped every time I have a problem.

Reply from Park on Morton

Great location and service. Whenever I needed maintenance, they fixed my problem by the next day. Great amenities and they put on a lot of events for residents.

Reply from Park on Morton

The noise level is sometimes too much but overall it is a really nice place to live. It is good for out of state students who are looking for a furnished place.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love living at the Park On Morton because of the awesome courtyard and well put together gym! My room in my apartment here is better than my room I have at home with my family. It truly is a luxury experience.

Reply from Park on Morton

I love living at park because everyone is so helpful here. The staff is super friendly and if we ever have a problem, maintenance is right there to fix it. The apartments are so spacious and I love the amenities!