Peninsula Apartments

Great location in Boston. Right on campus with a great view. Close to all UMB campus buildings. Great amenities and clean. Pool is a nice plus.
The entire staff at Peninsula was absolutely amazing, friendly, and so helpful throughout my search for a new apartment. Highly recommend! They answered all my questions and made me feel much more confident in making my decision. Thanks!!!
Good apartments. However, low-quality furniture and fittings. Taps and door are of extremely low quality. A bit of higher quality furniture and fitting would make it 5-star apartments. Peninsula II is still better than the Peninsula I.
Great residential area, convenient for students and athletes. The apartments are updated and fun to live in. Matinence also does a great job if there is anything wrong with the apartment.
Being a Umass student and a peninsula resident is a perfect match! The location is so close to campus and to the water. It is beautiful in the summer and a short walk to school year round. It is great to be surrounded by students and also other families. Maintenance is always quick to fix any problems.
had a great freshman year, looking forward to living in Peninsula this year and years to come! everyone in the front office is super nice and helpful
The apartment is clear when we moved in. The smell in the elevator is bad. The hallway is noisy, but we can't hear anything in our apartment.
I'm the new resident. I just moved in recently, and I like the high-level apartment. My room is so large and I can put everything in it. The only disappointment is the smell in the elevator.
I love it here! Super clean and very spacious. 10 minutes from the train and super close to umass campus. Great pool and workout room. Overall great apartment building
The apartments are really clean and spacious. The weight room, pool and laundry area are well kept and nice to visit. I really enjoy the private area for packages near the lobby; makes me feel that the things I’m buying are being kept in a safe area.