Peninsula Apartments

The apartments are kept very clean and the office service is the best. Soma Zangiband, one of the apartment specialists is very kind, thoughtful, and extremely helpful. She is always available to answer my questions on a timely basis. She is also very professional. I recommend that anybody who is seeking an apartment in the Peninsula Apartment.
If you're attending UMass Boston and you're looking for a place to stay, this is your best bet. Especially with the University shutting down a lot of parking due to construction. The Peninsula is a convenient 5-15 minute walk to class. I've been living here for the past two and a half years and I have not really found a reason to move elsewhere. I have thought about it, but the convenience is the thing that keeps me here. The staff here is friendly and will answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you need anything fixed in your apartment, maintenance does a great job of arriving usually within a 1-2 day period, depending on how serious your problem is and how busy they are. Management also gives you timely notice if they need to come into your apartment. Rent is reasonable if you live with roommates. Rent, requesting maintenance and checking your balance could all be done online.
.....I like the place, it’s quiet, sunny and very convenient. So looking forward for swimming pool season. Good maintenance service, every time I have report something has been fixed immediately
Despite being filled with occasionally loud college students, Peninsula is a great apartment community. Additionally the management is world-class!
So far so good! Just moved in a couple weeks ago and the leasing office has been awesome. Not too much noise and people have been respectful of "quite hours." I love my apartment and the nice water view I have.
I love living at Peninsula Apartments. The apartments are really beautiful and the views are great. I am very excited to use the pool soon!!
Penninsula apartments is a great apartment complex for young and old individuals alike! The buildings are pristine and well-kept. The services provided, including a gym and pool, are exceptional! great community!!!!!
The property is very clean. Office staffis tremendously helpful. During snow storms they are on top of plowing empty parking spots. Neighbors can be a bit annoying, especially with music with a lot of bass.
Good, safe, clean, perfect place if you’re a studnet at UMass Boston. Great community. Perfect facility and management office. Close to JFK and UMB.
Living here has been great, it’s very clean and quiet for the most part. The only thing I don’t like is how much the electric comes to each month because we are really good about keeping things off. Other than that everything is great.