Construction can get noisy and there isn’t nearly enough visitors parking. But overall, the accommodations are good and it’s a nice place in general! But yeah, figure out visitors parking please.

My resident experience has been awesome. My first year in college has been made so easy because I get to come home to my spacious apartment and can have tons of friends over to watch the big games, cook big dinners, and shower in my own room- all things I couldn’t have done in a tiny dorm. Peninsula also offers tons of interaction with their staff during their events like Chocolate Tasting, Pizza Parties, and the Red Bull’s for finals week last December.

very good place to live and enjoy life. I come from China and study aboard here. Peninsula apartment gives me the feeling I live at a home. Will be living here for a long time

I think that Pen is a really solid place to live, with a nice building, decent amenities and a nice location. However what would be nice was much better visitor parking, a little koi pond in the complex somewhere, and possibly some sort of exclusive bus stop or something of that sort to make getting there easier.

Great apartments with good amenities. Maintenance always comes within 48 hours and is very helpful. The lobby and lounge areas are kept really clean. Convenient location for UMass students

The Peninsula Apartments is a great community of a large range of people. This past year I’ve come to see how great of an environment and location it is, epscially in proximity to everything else.

The morning cleaning staff are very courteous and do a great job. The overnight security person, Mr. K is also especially cordial and professional

Feel like home. The neighbours are friendly, most of them are students like me. Would like to live here for longer time. The apartment is lovely and the amenities are well done. The staffs do a good job and helpful.

I enjoy the atmosphere that the building has to offer. Also I enjoy the good smells from the lobby. I also like the realtor jess she is amazing and always helps me

Love love the staff and beautiful amenities!! Excellent location and I love my view from my room. Also love the spacious feeling in my living room.

Love these apartments! nice floor plans, hardwood floors, friendly staff. Some neighbors can be loud at times. The gym could be improved (replace carpet). Parking is great (limited spaces and a bit pricey though). Great location!

it is very nice, but too expensive. The prices at harbor point are way more reasonable. Everything else is nice though but also wish the gym was cleaner.

Great place near to work and amazing view in the mornings. The building is clean and all from management office are very kind. I really appreciate it

everything is good till now. i have good experiences here. the staff is enthusiastic and friendly. besides, no noise, and gyms are another plus sides

Not bad it’s okay and there are a lot of problems with the maintance of the bulding. For example: Exit door to the parking lot, elevators, washer room

I have been living in Peninsula for five years, since I started college to now I have my own job. It's fine so far. I have been living in 5 different apt rooms. Now I live in the first floor in front of the gym and my window is facing the driveway. There are people who still hanging out late at night in the driveway. It's just that the noise is crazy loud, I think peninsula should put more security to keep the neighborhood quiet

Very clean and modern. Great views of water and newly renovated apartments. Parking is a bit pricey for the amount of money it cost for rent. Management is helpful and friendly.

The apartments are really clean and spacious. The weight room, pool and laundry area are well kept and nice to visit. I really enjoy the private area for packages near the lobby; makes me feel that the things I’m buying are being kept in a safe area.

I love it here! Super clean and very spacious. 10 minutes from the train and super close to umass campus. Great pool and workout room. Overall great apartment building

I'm the new resident. I just moved in recently, and I like the high-level apartment. My room is so large and I can put everything in it. The only disappointment is the smell in the elevator.

The apartment is clear when we moved in. The smell in the elevator is bad. The hallway is noisy, but we can't hear anything in our apartment.

had a great freshman year, looking forward to living in Peninsula this year and years to come! everyone in the front office is super nice and helpful

Being a Umass student and a peninsula resident is a perfect match! The location is so close to campus and to the water. It is beautiful in the summer and a short walk to school year round. It is great to be surrounded by students and also other families. Maintenance is always quick to fix any problems.

Great residential area, convenient for students and athletes. The apartments are updated and fun to live in. Matinence also does a great job if there is anything wrong with the apartment.

Good apartments. However, low-quality furniture and fittings. Taps and door are of extremely low quality. A bit of higher quality furniture and fitting would make it 5-star apartments. Peninsula II is still better than the Peninsula I.