Peninsula Apartments

Every time I come from home I still can’t believe I live here!!! Is so beautiful and I’m truly blessed. To go to my job is so easy ! I take the bus and train to go to my job . The beach is right there!
It's amazing. My mom and I are in love with this place! We love the amenities, the community, the location, and the staff! They are so on top of everything! We are very happy.
Great for students, noise isn’t too bad, location is perfect for anyone attending Umass Boston University, I feel safe, everyone working in the office is awesome, and maintenance work is done quickly and efficiently.
Peninsula is great! Convenient location. The residents are friendly and the staff is always willing to help! Maintenance responds very quickly to all service requests!
Peninsula apartment is such a friendly and welcoming community ! So many nice people in the area and the staff is friendly and helpful ! Such a cool place to live.
Great amenities. Little to no issues. Very clean and spacious. It is nice that there is a gym and a pool. Very convenient location. Maintenance comes in on time and finishes the job quickly.
Great Place to live- quick maintenance and good amenities (pool & gym). And boxes for packages is great during the holidays. Location is key too, right near UMass red line.
Sometime the parties are too loud. And some students are rude. clean and nice apartment overall. I hope it can control a bit the volume of party at midnight.
Amazing apartments, with a friendly atmosphere. Right next to UMass Boston, so it is not to far away from my classes. The staff and security here are so great, always feel taken care of.
Great location and great staff! Always treating their residents around the holidays or exams with snacks and fun stuff (ex. pizza/coffee tasting)