It’s okay so far. Didn’t get the elevator closed off during move in like I signed up for. Had to deal with rude people who were also moving in. The apartment however is very nice, as it should be for the price.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I’ve enjoyed my first two weeks here so much, looking forward to the future and whatever else this place has to offer. I’ve already recommended others to join me here next year.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great location especially for UMass Boston students. Maintenance is great; always respond in a fairly manner and get the job done. The gym is vey convenient and easily accessible.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The rooms are nice and very clean. The location is great for students and commuting to boston. The gym could be improved with more variety or versatile equipment.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartment was clean when I arrived. Everything was in a great condition.The appliances work well and there isn’t a lot of noise. Very convenient location.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far my experience in peninsula apartments has been great so far! My floor is very respectable with the noise level and I have no complaints thus far.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Staff is very friendly and the apartment is very clean and nice. My one complaint is with noise and partying of residents. It is very loud and annoying with people running up and down halls, talking loudly, playing music, etc. there has also been a smell of marijuana on the 3rd floor. I wish there were rules about noise to respect residents.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love it here!! The atmosphere is wonderful, the people are lovely, and I feel at home already. The peninsula apartments are really awesome.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

It’s been a super amazing place, amazing apartment, and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Great staff that is so friendly and helpful. This place feels like home.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far it has been such a great experience! It was very easy to move in and everyone has been so friendly! Everything to sign up for mail and packages has been a breeze!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far I like the apartments. A few things are hard to figure out but everything is good. I don’t understand parking so I need to do that. Everything is very clean but my apartment smells like cigarettes.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The building is very clean. It is also close to campus, which is convenient for me and my roommates. The gym on the first floor is also super convenient for me to use when the weather is too bad for me to walk back to campus.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartment is amazingly spacious, staff is on point, and maintenance is on top of any mishaps. I just moved here and am loving the luxuriousness of it all.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love how new and clean each apartment is when moving in, and the views are amazing! The management team is great and super helpful. Rent is a little pricey but worth it

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The house has a good structure and a good view. The corridor is tidy and the apartment is clean. The express delivery system is perfect. The staff was very friendly and helped us move in better.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Nice facility, no community events have been advertised, community events monthly would help learn about neighbors! This could be low lift activities and meet and greets

Amazing staff. I’m always greeted by management and maintenance workers. I’m a single mother and to watch my daughter feel comfortable around anyone we come across in the building is a blessing. The girls in the front office go above and beyond to answer questions and share candy with my daughter. Moving here has been the best experience and it really feels like home.

This building is so beautiful and well kept. All my neighbors are so sweet and kind. The ladies who work in the leasing office are absolutely awesome!!

I love living here, my neighbors are friendly I feel safe and the pool and gym are definitely a plus! My apartment is so cozy and my roommates are awesome!!

In the initial days right now but i am enjoying every single bit of it Pool gym and recreational parts are exceptional. Move in application was fairly easy and leasing office was helpful

It is extremely welcoming, and in such a good area for getting around to other places! I also really enjoy that it comes with a gym and a pool, gives you something to do on your free time!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I just wish I could communicate more with a person instead of being referred to numbers or the site but some of the leasing agents are great and the security is very nice

Great apartment with a great location and amenities, and helpful staff. The apartment itself is much nicer than any apartment I have ever stayed out and has an amazing view of Boston

It is so nice to be living here. Room condition is good, and the office is so kind and helpful. Also, Peninsula is so close to Umass boston.

Beautiful apartments with homey touches, garage fantastic, great location so close to the water, limited storage space, maintenance not helpful