Peninsula Apartments

4.4

4.4

I'm sure it'll be 5 when the mask mandate is lifted. Still w/ limited gym times and public spaces, and the pool having been closed since moving in, just haven't gotten to utilize the advertised amenities.
Peninsula was the only apartment in Boston that had the amenities we wanted for a reasonable price. We have a washer and dryer in unit, parking on site, a dishwasher, and air conditioning and pay about $2,400 a month, which is apparently a steal for this city. The walls do a good job keeping noise from neighbors at bay, and the facilities are always clean. We could move if we wanted to now that we’re in a more secure financial position, but we’re pretty happy with our situation here at peninsula
I love my apartment so far and the leasing office staff are very friendly and helpful! The building is clean and looks very nice. I am very happy I have laundry in-unit. I am very excited for what this year will hold.
Really calm and quiet. Super clean and the people are super nice and friendly. 100 points to the staff, super nice and the process of moving in was super smooth
The place is beautiful! Respectful people and I’m enjoying my new place!🙂 I love being here even though it has not been a month yet. I’m loving this place, all I need now is my furry friend!🐱soon!
Been here for almost over 2 weeks and have nothing but good things to say. I love the spacious apartment I have and enjoy the location of this place!
Overall an excellent experience. The staff is friendly, helpful and easily reachable. Any time I needed something with the apartment it was addressed promptly and done well and professionally.
Would never recommend that anyone lives here, there is awful management that should be changed. They treat their tenants terribly and will find any way to charge you more.
Fantastic view, great help from the management. The only reason its not a 5/5 is due to the amount of trash outside of the apartment. My car got egged the first week living here and there's always a decent amount of garbage in the parking lot. Other than that, great place to live! Very nice atmosphere and amenities.
As of right now, it’s going pretty decent. Neighbors a bit too loud but that’s tolerable. Gym is okay, lounge is fine, conditions are pretty much good