Peninsula is perfect for students! Rent is a little pricey but maintenance is quick. It only takes me 10 minutes to get anywhere on campus because I can walk right over to the dorms for a shuttle bus.

I enjoy the atmosphere that the building has to offer. Also I enjoy the good smells from the lobby. I also like the realtor jess she is amazing and always helps me

The apartments are kept very clean and the office service is the best. Soma Zangiband, one of the apartment specialists is very kind, thoughtful, and extremely helpful. She is always available to answer my questions on a timely basis. She is also very professional. I recommend that anybody who is seeking an apartment in the Peninsula Apartment.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

My experience at Penninsula apartment has being on the overall great. The location is very strategic for me as is near my university and a grocery store.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

everything is good till now. i have good experiences here. the staff is enthusiastic and friendly. besides, no noise, and gyms are another plus sides

I enjoy the community very much. The new Tide laundry service that has been brought in is a fantastic idea. To build off of that, my only major complaint is that the washer/dryer units on the 3rd floor do not dry clothes well. I often have to do multiple loads in order to get my dry laundry.

my experience at peninsula has overall been well. the people here are very nice and the staff is very nice too. the broken elevators get annoying sometimes but but that is the only problem i have had.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Good apartments. However, low-quality furniture and fittings. Taps and door are of extremely low quality. A bit of higher quality furniture and fitting would make it 5-star apartments. Peninsula II is still better than the Peninsula I.

Good service, the leasing office people are very nice and welcoming. Near to University of Massachusetts Boston. Walkable distance but would be better if the shuttle bus was stoping by

Living here has been great, it’s very clean and quiet for the most part. The only thing I don’t like is how much the electric comes to each month because we are really good about keeping things off. Other than that everything is great.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartment is very nice, I like the big windows and the hardwood floors. However, recently the hallways always smell like cigarette smoke, to the point where my whole apartment smells like cigarette smoke and I just cant get away from it.

Elevators broken, wish the window opened more. Nothing deal-breaking though, and the garbage chute is really cool. I think the people who owned the place before me left a neat little [Shiva?] card on the door to the den. It watches over me when I sleep.

the peninsula apartments are a great location for college students especially those attending UMass Boston! With that comes a great and comforting living experience, knowing that other residents are in the same boat as myself.

We have been living here for 5 years We loved it. We are a family of 4 . My daughter loves the pool during the summer time. Maintainance is excellent.

I love here, but the mail room is always full of package. And sometimes I missed my package, maybe someone took it, maybe it just be left somewhere else.

I would give this four stars. Here is a list of what I like and was I dislike. I like the location, how close it is to campus and Star Market. I like the little fun things that are planned for the residents. the free food and tabling is fun and generous. I like the cleanliness of it, and if something is broken/dirty, it gets fixed in a reasonable time. I DO NOT like a lot of the floor plans as I feel the rooms are not realistically or practically proportioned. I have issues in my particular apartment with insulation- I can hear the wind from outside in the bathroom, even though the bathroom is on the hallway side. Lastly, I do not like how the trash chutes are so small, and especially the fact that there is no recycling.

The Peninsula Apartments is a great community of a large range of people. This past year I’ve come to see how great of an environment and location it is, epscially in proximity to everything else.

I think that Pen is a really solid place to live, with a nice building, decent amenities and a nice location. However what would be nice was much better visitor parking, a little koi pond in the complex somewhere, and possibly some sort of exclusive bus stop or something of that sort to make getting there easier.

Haven’t moved in yet, but have been very satisfied with the process so far. Staff was very friendly and have been accommodating to all my questions and needs.

I like the inner design of 375 building, especially the kitchen and floor. Every unit has washer and dryer, which make convenient to my daily life.

Great place near to work and amazing view in the mornings. The building is clean and all from management office are very kind. I really appreciate it

Great experience so far! Excellent facilities like gym laundry on every floor! Wonderful management and maintenance department. I loved the move in experience very smooth and stress free

Love these apartments! nice floor plans, hardwood floors, friendly staff. Some neighbors can be loud at times. The gym could be improved (replace carpet). Parking is great (limited spaces and a bit pricey though). Great location!

The apartment is clear when we moved in. The smell in the elevator is bad. The hallway is noisy, but we can't hear anything in our apartment.

I'm the new resident. I just moved in recently, and I like the high-level apartment. My room is so large and I can put everything in it. The only disappointment is the smell in the elevator.