The worst part is the laundry and dryer. I had to stay up until 1 am redrying and redrying my clothes in different dryers because it would not dry. I ended up hanging my blankets and clothes around my apartment to air dry. This is not the first time that has happened and it is very frustrating how much money I spend on nothing. Everything else is great.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I enjoy living in peninsula, the apartments are clean and they have everything you need in order to live comfortably. I love the bathrooms and kitchen and everything that comes with the apartment.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love it here! Super clean and very spacious. 10 minutes from the train and super close to umass campus. Great pool and workout room. Overall great apartment building

The Peninsula Apartments is a great community of a large range of people. This past year I’ve come to see how great of an environment and location it is, epscially in proximity to everything else.

So far I like the apartments. A few things are hard to figure out but everything is good. I don’t understand parking so I need to do that. Everything is very clean but my apartment smells like cigarettes.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I enjoy the atmosphere that the building has to offer. Also I enjoy the good smells from the lobby. I also like the realtor jess she is amazing and always helps me

I think that Pen is a really solid place to live, with a nice building, decent amenities and a nice location. However what would be nice was much better visitor parking, a little koi pond in the complex somewhere, and possibly some sort of exclusive bus stop or something of that sort to make getting there easier.

Staff is very friendly and the apartment is very clean and nice. My one complaint is with noise and partying of residents. It is very loud and annoying with people running up and down halls, talking loudly, playing music, etc. there has also been a smell of marijuana on the 3rd floor. I wish there were rules about noise to respect residents.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love here, but the mail room is always full of package. And sometimes I missed my package, maybe someone took it, maybe it just be left somewhere else.

The people are very nice and friendly. Very clean and well kept. The only problem is the noise. There are variety of people here so experience is very nice

Very clean and modern. Great views of water and newly renovated apartments. Parking is a bit pricey for the amount of money it cost for rent. Management is helpful and friendly.

everything is good till now. i have good experiences here. the staff is enthusiastic and friendly. besides, no noise, and gyms are another plus sides

Peninsula is perfect for students! Rent is a little pricey but maintenance is quick. It only takes me 10 minutes to get anywhere on campus because I can walk right over to the dorms for a shuttle bus.

My experience at peninsula has been mostly positive. My only complaint is that I wish the units were a bit more soundproof. At night when the wind blows I can hear something rattle and squeak on the roof, and the weekly parties that happen down the hall don’t allow for much sleep on some nights.

I like the inner design of 375 building, especially the kitchen and floor. Every unit has washer and dryer, which make convenient to my daily life.

Beautiful apartments with homey touches, garage fantastic, great location so close to the water, limited storage space, maintenance not helpful

I’ve enjoyed my first two weeks here so much, looking forward to the future and whatever else this place has to offer. I’ve already recommended others to join me here next year.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

We have been living here for 5 years We loved it. We are a family of 4 . My daughter loves the pool during the summer time. Maintainance is excellent.

the peninsula apartments are a great location for college students especially those attending UMass Boston! With that comes a great and comforting living experience, knowing that other residents are in the same boat as myself.

The apartments are a great location for UMass Boston students. Maintenance is always able to fix problems in a timely manner. The amenities are great, especially the pool in the summer.

The apartment was clean when I arrived. Everything was in a great condition.The appliances work well and there isn’t a lot of noise. Very convenient location.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Good apartments. However, low-quality furniture and fittings. Taps and door are of extremely low quality. A bit of higher quality furniture and fitting would make it 5-star apartments. Peninsula II is still better than the Peninsula I.

The apartment is very nice, I like the big windows and the hardwood floors. However, recently the hallways always smell like cigarette smoke, to the point where my whole apartment smells like cigarette smoke and I just cant get away from it.

I would give this four stars. Here is a list of what I like and was I dislike. I like the location, how close it is to campus and Star Market. I like the little fun things that are planned for the residents. the free food and tabling is fun and generous. I like the cleanliness of it, and if something is broken/dirty, it gets fixed in a reasonable time. I DO NOT like a lot of the floor plans as I feel the rooms are not realistically or practically proportioned. I have issues in my particular apartment with insulation- I can hear the wind from outside in the bathroom, even though the bathroom is on the hallway side. Lastly, I do not like how the trash chutes are so small, and especially the fact that there is no recycling.

I love how new and clean each apartment is when moving in, and the views are amazing! The management team is great and super helpful. Rent is a little pricey but worth it