Peninsula Apartments

Love these apartments! nice floor plans, hardwood floors, friendly staff. Some neighbors can be loud at times. The gym could be improved (replace carpet). Parking is great (limited spaces and a bit pricey though). Great location!
The apartment is clear when we moved in. The smell in the elevator is bad. The hallway is noisy, but we can't hear anything in our apartment.
It is so nice to be living here. Room condition is good, and the office is so kind and helpful. Also, Peninsula is so close to Umass boston.
I'm the new resident. I just moved in recently, and I like the high-level apartment. My room is so large and I can put everything in it. The only disappointment is the smell in the elevator.
I am pleased with my experience here, but some tenants blast music 24/7, even in the middle of the night. I know that is not your fault, so I wouldn't let that affect this review drastically. The staff is amazing and understanding, as my roommates and I have spoken about this issue. I do feel as though it is pricey, even being "luxury," but I appreciate some of the benefits you offer, like this rewards website. Also, moving-in was difficult with the lack of parking spaces available to new tenants moving stuff in. But, I really do appreciate the awesome staff!
I'm loving it so far. The management staff are extremely friendly to all the residents. The verizon employees are extremely helpful in understanding what package suits me. I'm looking forward to the next 12 months in this building.
Peninsula is perfect for UMass Boston students. The buildings are kept up and are very clean. It's great to have an onsite pool and fitness center as well. I feel like the rent is a bit high but since I want to be close to school, I can accept that.
The amenities are great, and the closeness to the city is a plus. The apartment is very warm and spacious. The gym and lounge are great as well.
I am moving up to Boston to start my first job and the staff here has made everything so easy. They answered all my questions and are very kind and accommodating. Looking forward to living here!
Peninsula has all the immediate amenities that most people would want in an apartment complex. The staff are very nice and always available. Main complaint is very tight parking that gets worse every year.