I'm the new resident. I just moved in recently, and I like the high-level apartment. My room is so large and I can put everything in it. The only disappointment is the smell in the elevator.

Great place near to work and amazing view in the mornings. The building is clean and all from management office are very kind. I really appreciate it

Love these apartments! nice floor plans, hardwood floors, friendly staff. Some neighbors can be loud at times. The gym could be improved (replace carpet). Parking is great (limited spaces and a bit pricey though). Great location!

very good place to live and enjoy life. I come from China and study aboard here. Peninsula apartment gives me the feeling I live at a home. Will be living here for a long time

I love living at Peninsula Apartments. The apartments are really beautiful and the views are great. I am very excited to use the pool soon!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

It is extremely welcoming, and in such a good area for getting around to other places! I also really enjoy that it comes with a gym and a pool, gives you something to do on your free time!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

In the initial days right now but i am enjoying every single bit of it Pool gym and recreational parts are exceptional. Move in application was fairly easy and leasing office was helpful

The peninsula apartments has very good management. The apartments themselves is very clean and if something is broken management is most likely there.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartment environment is very welcoming and comfortable, many of the accommodations are above my expectations as well as the ease of access to most accessibilities

I love living at The Peninsula and would happily recommend it to anyone. Great location, great staff, nice amenities. They allow pets and it's a very friendly community.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

My resident experience has been amazing. I’ve been here for 3 years now and feel like peninsula is home. The amenities are great and the faculty treats residents with kindness.

I love living here, my neighbors are friendly I feel safe and the pool and gym are definitely a plus! My apartment is so cozy and my roommates are awesome!!

This building is so beautiful and well kept. All my neighbors are so sweet and kind. The ladies who work in the leasing office are absolutely awesome!!

i love it here! i lived at the dorms at umass boston last year and then i decided to get an apartment close to school. it was a quick and easy adjustment!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I have lived here one year and have little to no complaints. The area and amenties that are offered are amazing. The staff is amazing amd friendly. I'm very happy to be living here.

Great staff and good neighbors. I'm very happy living here and would recommended it to anyone looking for a safe and convenient place to live.

Peninsula does a great job attending to their residents and keeping the complex tidy and appealing. So far, they have done a great job organizing monthly activities and events as well as responding to residents needs.

This is my third year living in Peninsula Apartment and I've expereienced that I am living best quality of apartment, amenities and office service. I am appreciate for all your work officers and workers!

The peninsula apartments are great. They are perfect for UMass students, but in pen 2 there are more families and things stay quiet. Maintenance is quick with anything and security is on staff every night.

it is a nice community. very very helpful and nice people in the office. Very safe community. there is security person in the lobby during night. reporting maintenance is quite easy too.

The people are lovely. Apartment has amazing vibe and good price! It’s easy to get everything there’s vending machine and it’s 5 min walk to UMASS.

Amazing staff. I’m always greeted by management and maintenance workers. I’m a single mother and to watch my daughter feel comfortable around anyone we come across in the building is a blessing. The girls in the front office go above and beyond to answer questions and share candy with my daughter. Moving here has been the best experience and it really feels like home.

Beautiful apartment and the staff are amazing. Jessica answers all of my calls and request immediately. I’m very happy with my decision to move myself and my daughter here.

Alex was my leasing consultant she did a really good job making sure everything was in line and smooth for the application process throughout signing the lease.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The house has a good structure and a good view. The corridor is tidy and the apartment is clean. The express delivery system is perfect. The staff was very friendly and helped us move in better.