Peninsula is a great place to live! The office and maintenance are quick and eager to help with any problems. The location is perfect for Umass students. It’s nice to have an assigned parking spot and never having to worry about finding street parking in Boston!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great location in Boston. Right on campus with a great view. Close to all UMB campus buildings. Great amenities and clean. Pool is a nice plus.

The entire staff at Peninsula was absolutely amazing, friendly, and so helpful throughout my search for a new apartment. Highly recommend! They answered all my questions and made me feel much more confident in making my decision. Thanks!!!

Alex was my leasing consultant she did a really good job making sure everything was in line and smooth for the application process throughout signing the lease.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great residential area, convenient for students and athletes. The apartments are updated and fun to live in. Matinence also does a great job if there is anything wrong with the apartment.

had a great freshman year, looking forward to living in Peninsula this year and years to come! everyone in the front office is super nice and helpful

Living at peninsula apartments is a total game changer. The residents and staff are out of this world and you can’t beat the price for how roomy the apartments are! I previously lived in the dorms and this was definitely an upgrade and so worth it.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartments are really clean and spacious. The weight room, pool and laundry area are well kept and nice to visit. I really enjoy the private area for packages near the lobby; makes me feel that the things I’m buying are being kept in a safe area.

Living in the peninsula apartments has been a great experience the apartment is really nice and has a great location. The amenities the apartment offers are excellent.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I moved in by the end of September and the apartment is beautiful and the surroundings as well. It’s a safe environment and my kids will enjoy for yrs!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Not bad it’s okay and there are a lot of problems with the maintance of the bulding. For example: Exit door to the parking lot, elevators, washer room

The peninsula apartments has very good management. The apartments themselves is very clean and if something is broken management is most likely there.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Love love the staff and beautiful amenities!! Excellent location and I love my view from my room. Also love the spacious feeling in my living room.

Good, safe, clean, perfect place if you’re a studnet at UMass Boston. Great community. Perfect facility and management office. Close to JFK and UMB.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Feel like home. The neighbours are friendly, most of them are students like me. Would like to live here for longer time. The apartment is lovely and the amenities are well done. The staffs do a good job and helpful.

Peninsula Apartments has wonderful views, a great staff that can help you with anything and all inside a friendly community. Monthly activities are mentioned

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great apartments with good amenities. Maintenance always comes within 48 hours and is very helpful. The lobby and lounge areas are kept really clean. Convenient location for UMass students

Penninsula apartments is a great apartment complex for young and old individuals alike! The buildings are pristine and well-kept. The services provided, including a gym and pool, are exceptional! great community!!!!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Amazing staff. I’m always greeted by management and maintenance workers. I’m a single mother and to watch my daughter feel comfortable around anyone we come across in the building is a blessing. The girls in the front office go above and beyond to answer questions and share candy with my daughter. Moving here has been the best experience and it really feels like home.

This building is so beautiful and well kept. All my neighbors are so sweet and kind. The ladies who work in the leasing office are absolutely awesome!!

I love living here, my neighbors are friendly I feel safe and the pool and gym are definitely a plus! My apartment is so cozy and my roommates are awesome!!

In the initial days right now but i am enjoying every single bit of it Pool gym and recreational parts are exceptional. Move in application was fairly easy and leasing office was helpful

It is extremely welcoming, and in such a good area for getting around to other places! I also really enjoy that it comes with a gym and a pool, gives you something to do on your free time!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The house has a good structure and a good view. The corridor is tidy and the apartment is clean. The express delivery system is perfect. The staff was very friendly and helped us move in better.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great apartment with a great location and amenities, and helpful staff. The apartment itself is much nicer than any apartment I have ever stayed out and has an amazing view of Boston