Great staff and good neighbors. I'm very happy living here and would recommended it to anyone looking for a safe and convenient place to live.

Peninsula does a great job attending to their residents and keeping the complex tidy and appealing. So far, they have done a great job organizing monthly activities and events as well as responding to residents needs.

This is my third year living in Peninsula Apartment and I've expereienced that I am living best quality of apartment, amenities and office service. I am appreciate for all your work officers and workers!

The peninsula apartments are great. They are perfect for UMass students, but in pen 2 there are more families and things stay quiet. Maintenance is quick with anything and security is on staff every night.

it is a nice community. very very helpful and nice people in the office. Very safe community. there is security person in the lobby during night. reporting maintenance is quite easy too.

The people are lovely. Apartment has amazing vibe and good price! It’s easy to get everything there’s vending machine and it’s 5 min walk to UMASS.

Despite being filled with occasionally loud college students, Peninsula is a great apartment community. Additionally the management is world-class!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Beautiful apartment and the staff are amazing. Jessica answers all of my calls and request immediately. I’m very happy with my decision to move myself and my daughter here.

Office staff is extremely helpful and so nice! The apartment building is well maintained and they take care of anything you need fixed right away. This is a great place to live and I highly recommend it!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Things have been excellent! I have really enjoyed living at the peninsula apartments, they have been clean and well kept. I would recommend living here to a friend.

Everything in the building is really nice bit what we don't like is the noises and every weekend we can’t go to bed early because of the noise and we hope you can find a solution for it.

Having great home days is awesomeness. Thank u for wonderful experience and safety and promptness with all my questions and needs. The cleaness and friends with my neighbors are worth my stay. Thank you again.

he Peninsula is a great apartment and particularly perfect if you attend UMass Boston as it is just a short walk away and just a 15 minute walk to the JFK train stop. The apartments themselves are beautiful and spacious. The management is friendly and helpful and there is security at night which makes me feel extra safe. I have lived here for three years and would recommend living here to anyone. Good luck on your apartment hunting journey!

absolutely love living here. beautiful apartment with up to date utilities. in a fantastic spot, plenty of stuff to do in the area as well. the lobby is always clean and smells great, elevators are always cleaned, and halls as well.

Great Place to live- quick maintenance and good amenities (pool & gym). And boxes for packages is great during the holidays. Location is key too, right near UMass red line.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula is great! Convenient location. The residents are friendly and the staff is always willing to help! Maintenance responds very quickly to all service requests!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The Peninsula Apartment has a good residence experience because of its quiet and good community. They give good management to the building and the office manages any problems adequetly.

.....I like the place, it’s quiet, sunny and very convenient. So looking forward for swimming pool season. Good maintenance service, every time I have report something has been fixed immediately

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Beautiful building, walking distance from my school, the pool is really a great touch , and the gym is literally downstairs. What more can you ask for ?

Easy move in, great staff, clean, good amenities. Close to UMB! Love it here so far! Jessica Hilemen was so helpful during the application process. I love how everything is automated and online.

Just moved it but So far seems great. Move in process went smoothly and staff helpful. Close to school and easy transportation. So far so good

Love it s far. Clean and helpful staff! Easy move in process. All documents are online. Great amenities like pool, lounge, gym and laundry. Great views too!

Great for students, noise isn’t too bad, location is perfect for anyone attending Umass Boston University, I feel safe, everyone working in the office is awesome, and maintenance work is done quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great location in Boston. Right on campus with a great view. Close to all UMB campus buildings. Great amenities and clean. Pool is a nice plus.

The entire staff at Peninsula was absolutely amazing, friendly, and so helpful throughout my search for a new apartment. Highly recommend! They answered all my questions and made me feel much more confident in making my decision. Thanks!!!