had a great freshman year, looking forward to living in Peninsula this year and years to come! everyone in the front office is super nice and helpful

The experience in peninsula has been good and everything here is fine. I have a bit of issue with the elevator which sometime troubles but overall it’s fine. I will give peninsula 9/10

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far so good! Just moved in a couple weeks ago and the leasing office has been awesome. Not too much noise and people have been respectful of "quite hours." I love my apartment and the nice water view I have.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Amazing. Spacious. Luxurious. Better than most apartment communities out in Boston. Recently moved to pen, 3 beds/2 baths are humongous. Settled so much of our stuff in the whole apartment, still a lot of space is left. Location is perfect. JFK/UMASS withing a 5 minute walk. Umass with a minute walk. Overall five stars.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartments are really clean and spacious. The weight room, pool and laundry area are well kept and nice to visit. I really enjoy the private area for packages near the lobby; makes me feel that the things I’m buying are being kept in a safe area.

A place with all you need and very friendly staff, good maintenance, gym, pool, and in a very good neighborhood. feels safe and secure with the uptight security all the time.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Very responsive staff and immediate attention if there is any problem. Jacqueline helped me move a lot inthe lease signing process. She is very helpful.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Not bad it’s okay and there are a lot of problems with the maintance of the bulding. For example: Exit door to the parking lot, elevators, washer room

I love being here! It’s beautiful, perfect for a student, and I feel safe. My neighbors are awesome and despite a lot of college students living here, it’s never too loud or unclean.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Despite being filled with occasionally loud college students, Peninsula is a great apartment community. Additionally the management is world-class!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

.....I like the place, it’s quiet, sunny and very convenient. So looking forward for swimming pool season. Good maintenance service, every time I have report something has been fixed immediately

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Love love the staff and beautiful amenities!! Excellent location and I love my view from my room. Also love the spacious feeling in my living room.

This apartment building is beautiful offering everything needed including a pool, washer and dryers, workout facility, and five star rooms. Some of the cleanest rooms I’ve ever experienced from an apartment

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Feel like home. The neighbours are friendly, most of them are students like me. Would like to live here for longer time. The apartment is lovely and the amenities are well done. The staffs do a good job and helpful.

Peninsula is a great place to live! The office and maintenance are quick and eager to help with any problems. The location is perfect for Umass students. It’s nice to have an assigned parking spot and never having to worry about finding street parking in Boston!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great apartments with good amenities. Maintenance always comes within 48 hours and is very helpful. The lobby and lounge areas are kept really clean. Convenient location for UMass students

Living at peninsula apartments is a total game changer. The residents and staff are out of this world and you can’t beat the price for how roomy the apartments are! I previously lived in the dorms and this was definitely an upgrade and so worth it.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

If you're attending UMass Boston and you're looking for a place to stay, this is your best bet. Especially with the University shutting down a lot of parking due to construction. The Peninsula is a convenient 5-15 minute walk to class. I've been living here for the past two and a half years and I have not really found a reason to move elsewhere. I have thought about it, but the convenience is the thing that keeps me here. The staff here is friendly and will answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you need anything fixed in your apartment, maintenance does a great job of arriving usually within a 1-2 day period, depending on how serious your problem is and how busy they are. Management also gives you timely notice if they need to come into your apartment. Rent is reasonable if you live with roommates. Rent, requesting maintenance and checking your balance could all be done online.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

My resident experience has been awesome. My first year in college has been made so easy because I get to come home to my spacious apartment and can have tons of friends over to watch the big games, cook big dinners, and shower in my own room- all things I couldn’t have done in a tiny dorm. Peninsula also offers tons of interaction with their staff during their events like Chocolate Tasting, Pizza Parties, and the Red Bull’s for finals week last December.

I moved in by the end of September and the apartment is beautiful and the surroundings as well. It’s a safe environment and my kids will enjoy for yrs!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Friendly, clean, convenient and safe! The apartments on the first floor have a front to with access to the street that I find great. If you live on the higher floors there are beautiful views of the city.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Best place to stay near umass boston! Excellent facilities, clean place and security on site 24/7! Extreme safe unlikely harbor point! 24/7 gym and lounge area

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Alex in the leasing office was so helpful! She was able to show us all of the available units and answers all of our questions! The lease process was very easy and moved quickly.

Peninsula Apartments has wonderful views, a great staff that can help you with anything and all inside a friendly community. Monthly activities are mentioned

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I have loved every minute of living at peninsula apartments. The complex is very clean and makes me feel at home. The security also makes me feel safe.