Peninsula Apartments

The people are lovely. Apartment has amazing vibe and good price! It’s easy to get everything there’s vending machine and it’s 5 min walk to UMASS.
If you're attending UMass Boston and you're looking for a place to stay, this is your best bet. Especially with the University shutting down a lot of parking due to construction. The Peninsula is a convenient 5-15 minute walk to class. I've been living here for the past two and a half years and I have not really found a reason to move elsewhere. I have thought about it, but the convenience is the thing that keeps me here. The staff here is friendly and will answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you need anything fixed in your apartment, maintenance does a great job of arriving usually within a 1-2 day period, depending on how serious your problem is and how busy they are. Management also gives you timely notice if they need to come into your apartment. Rent is reasonable if you live with roommates. Rent, requesting maintenance and checking your balance could all be done online.
Beautiful apartment and the staff are amazing. Jessica answers all of my calls and request immediately. I’m very happy with my decision to move myself and my daughter here.
it is a really peaceful place to live, good neighbors, I just arrive in winter and unfortunately, the pool is not open, but I'm very sure that summer will be amazing with a lot of activities.
Things have been excellent! I have really enjoyed living at the peninsula apartments, they have been clean and well kept. I would recommend living here to a friend.
Peninsula is great. Facilities are kept clean. Security is there when you need them. Parking spots available for residents. Great location for umb students
Everything in the building is really nice bit what we don't like is the noises and every weekend we can’t go to bed early because of the noise and we hope you can find a solution for it.
Having great home days is awesomeness. Thank u for wonderful experience and safety and promptness with all my questions and needs. The cleaness and friends with my neighbors are worth my stay. Thank you again.
he Peninsula is a great apartment and particularly perfect if you attend UMass Boston as it is just a short walk away and just a 15 minute walk to the JFK train stop. The apartments themselves are beautiful and spacious. The management is friendly and helpful and there is security at night which makes me feel extra safe. I have lived here for three years and would recommend living here to anyone. Good luck on your apartment hunting journey!
absolutely love living here. beautiful apartment with up to date utilities. in a fantastic spot, plenty of stuff to do in the area as well. the lobby is always clean and smells great, elevators are always cleaned, and halls as well.