The Peninsula Apartment has a good residence experience because of its quiet and good community. They give good management to the building and the office manages any problems adequetly.

Living at peninsula apartments is a total game changer. The residents and staff are out of this world and you can’t beat the price for how roomy the apartments are! I previously lived in the dorms and this was definitely an upgrade and so worth it.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Beautiful building, walking distance from my school, the pool is really a great touch , and the gym is literally downstairs. What more can you ask for ?

Easy move in, great staff, clean, good amenities. Close to UMB! Love it here so far! Jessica Hilemen was so helpful during the application process. I love how everything is automated and online.

Just moved it but So far seems great. Move in process went smoothly and staff helpful. Close to school and easy transportation. So far so good

Love it s far. Clean and helpful staff! Easy move in process. All documents are online. Great amenities like pool, lounge, gym and laundry. Great views too!

Good, safe, clean, perfect place if you’re a studnet at UMass Boston. Great community. Perfect facility and management office. Close to JFK and UMB.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I moved in by the end of September and the apartment is beautiful and the surroundings as well. It’s a safe environment and my kids will enjoy for yrs!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Everyone was really helpful when first moving into our new place. It was made smooth and easy. No complaints and happy to call this place home!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great location in Boston. Right on campus with a great view. Close to all UMB campus buildings. Great amenities and clean. Pool is a nice plus.

The entire staff at Peninsula was absolutely amazing, friendly, and so helpful throughout my search for a new apartment. Highly recommend! They answered all my questions and made me feel much more confident in making my decision. Thanks!!!

Friendly, clean, convenient and safe! The apartments on the first floor have a front to with access to the street that I find great. If you live on the higher floors there are beautiful views of the city.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great residential area, convenient for students and athletes. The apartments are updated and fun to live in. Matinence also does a great job if there is anything wrong with the apartment.

Penninsula apartments is a great apartment complex for young and old individuals alike! The buildings are pristine and well-kept. The services provided, including a gym and pool, are exceptional! great community!!!!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

had a great freshman year, looking forward to living in Peninsula this year and years to come! everyone in the front office is super nice and helpful

My experience is just amazing. I love peninsula apartments and its team! Very comfortable atmosphere, as well as the people in the building, especially my neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far so good! Just moved in a couple weeks ago and the leasing office has been awesome. Not too much noise and people have been respectful of "quite hours." I love my apartment and the nice water view I have.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Best place to stay near umass boston! Excellent facilities, clean place and security on site 24/7! Extreme safe unlikely harbor point! 24/7 gym and lounge area

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartments are really clean and spacious. The weight room, pool and laundry area are well kept and nice to visit. I really enjoy the private area for packages near the lobby; makes me feel that the things I’m buying are being kept in a safe area.

Peninsula Apartments has wonderful views, a great staff that can help you with anything and all inside a friendly community. Monthly activities are mentioned

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The peninsula apartments has very good management. The apartments themselves is very clean and if something is broken management is most likely there.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Not bad it’s okay and there are a lot of problems with the maintance of the bulding. For example: Exit door to the parking lot, elevators, washer room

I love living at The Peninsula and would happily recommend it to anyone. Great location, great staff, nice amenities. They allow pets and it's a very friendly community.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Despite being filled with occasionally loud college students, Peninsula is a great apartment community. Additionally the management is world-class!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

.....I like the place, it’s quiet, sunny and very convenient. So looking forward for swimming pool season. Good maintenance service, every time I have report something has been fixed immediately