Peninsula Apartments

Living in the peninsula apartments has been a great experience the apartment is really nice and has a great location. The amenities the apartment offers are excellent.
My experience at the community is very peaceful. And I’m so glad to be living there. It feel so homey and cozy. I love the view that I have.
Not bad it’s okay and there are a lot of problems with the maintance of the bulding. For example: Exit door to the parking lot, elevators, washer room
Such an easy and convenient move in, staff is wonderful and apartment is very nice ! We have begun putting our stuff away and it already feels like home here !
Love love the staff and beautiful amenities!! Excellent location and I love my view from my room. Also love the spacious feeling in my living room.
Good, safe, clean, perfect place if you’re a studnet at UMass Boston. Great community. Perfect facility and management office. Close to JFK and UMB.
Lovely community. Nice staffs. The common area is clean and stylish. Gym is well equipped. Both buildings are well protected and guarded,’very safe
i love it here! i lived at the dorms at umass boston last year and then i decided to get an apartment close to school. it was a quick and easy adjustment!
I love living at The Peninsula and would happily recommend it to anyone. Great location, great staff, nice amenities. They allow pets and it's a very friendly community.
The peninsula apartments has very good management. The apartments themselves is very clean and if something is broken management is most likely there.