Love love the staff and beautiful amenities!! Excellent location and I love my view from my room. Also love the spacious feeling in my living room.

i love it here! i lived at the dorms at umass boston last year and then i decided to get an apartment close to school. it was a quick and easy adjustment!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Feel like home. The neighbours are friendly, most of them are students like me. Would like to live here for longer time. The apartment is lovely and the amenities are well done. The staffs do a good job and helpful.

Lovely community. Nice staffs. The common area is clean and stylish. Gym is well equipped. Both buildings are well protected and guarded,’very safe

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great apartments with good amenities. Maintenance always comes within 48 hours and is very helpful. The lobby and lounge areas are kept really clean. Convenient location for UMass students

Living here has been great. Everyone is so helpful if you have a problem. There is always something going on. Not far from the city so the location is great.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

If you're attending UMass Boston and you're looking for a place to stay, this is your best bet. Especially with the University shutting down a lot of parking due to construction. The Peninsula is a convenient 5-15 minute walk to class. I've been living here for the past two and a half years and I have not really found a reason to move elsewhere. I have thought about it, but the convenience is the thing that keeps me here. The staff here is friendly and will answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you need anything fixed in your apartment, maintenance does a great job of arriving usually within a 1-2 day period, depending on how serious your problem is and how busy they are. Management also gives you timely notice if they need to come into your apartment. Rent is reasonable if you live with roommates. Rent, requesting maintenance and checking your balance could all be done online.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

My resident experience has been awesome. My first year in college has been made so easy because I get to come home to my spacious apartment and can have tons of friends over to watch the big games, cook big dinners, and shower in my own room- all things I couldn’t have done in a tiny dorm. Peninsula also offers tons of interaction with their staff during their events like Chocolate Tasting, Pizza Parties, and the Red Bull’s for finals week last December.

The experience in peninsula has been good and everything here is fine. I have a bit of issue with the elevator which sometime troubles but overall it’s fine. I will give peninsula 9/10

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Everyone is nice and doesn’t bother others. Can’t hear people listening to music or anything in their rooms which is nice. Also like all the dogs walking around

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Office staff is extremely helpful and so nice! The apartment building is well maintained and they take care of anything you need fixed right away. This is a great place to live and I highly recommend it!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Alex in the leasing office was so helpful! She was able to show us all of the available units and answers all of our questions! The lease process was very easy and moved quickly.

Great Place to live- quick maintenance and good amenities (pool & gym). And boxes for packages is great during the holidays. Location is key too, right near UMass red line.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I have loved every minute of living at peninsula apartments. The complex is very clean and makes me feel at home. The security also makes me feel safe.

I like this apartment, with mail room, locker, gym. However, since I live at the first floor, there is no trash room for this floor. I have to go out to drop the trash.

Till now, it is going good. I think everything in the apartment is well organized and i would like to reffer it to my friends and family too!

I love living here because of the location, the views, the people, the gym, the pool and so much more! We also have a 24/7 vending machine which is super helpful late at night!

good and clean. Friendly neighborhood and very comfort environment. The price is a bit higher than others, more regulated for international students. Over all its a good thing to live here.

Been great service and friendly and very comfortable to stay and experience college life thank you very much for all the great hospitality. Looking forward to renewing..

Great apartment with a great location and amenities, and helpful staff. The apartment itself is much nicer than any apartment I have ever stayed out and has an amazing view of Boston

It is extremely welcoming, and in such a good area for getting around to other places! I also really enjoy that it comes with a gym and a pool, gives you something to do on your free time!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

In the initial days right now but i am enjoying every single bit of it Pool gym and recreational parts are exceptional. Move in application was fairly easy and leasing office was helpful

I love living here, my neighbors are friendly I feel safe and the pool and gym are definitely a plus! My apartment is so cozy and my roommates are awesome!!

This building is so beautiful and well kept. All my neighbors are so sweet and kind. The ladies who work in the leasing office are absolutely awesome!!

Amazing staff. I’m always greeted by management and maintenance workers. I’m a single mother and to watch my daughter feel comfortable around anyone we come across in the building is a blessing. The girls in the front office go above and beyond to answer questions and share candy with my daughter. Moving here has been the best experience and it really feels like home.