I like this apartment, with mail room, locker, gym. However, since I live at the first floor, there is no trash room for this floor. I have to go out to drop the trash.

Been great service and friendly and very comfortable to stay and experience college life thank you very much for all the great hospitality. Looking forward to renewing..

Till now, it is going good. I think everything in the apartment is well organized and i would like to reffer it to my friends and family too!

I love living here because of the location, the views, the people, the gym, the pool and so much more! We also have a 24/7 vending machine which is super helpful late at night!

In my 4 years at peninsula I have found delight in the feel of the building as a whole. All employees are friendly and the complex is kept clean at all times

Amazing staff. Beautiful apartments. It’s been a great experience so far. I would recommend renting from here to friends and family. I’m a very happy tenant.

I love the Peninsula community. The leasing office is always willing to help, and they are all so kind. I love how they put out free food/drink on Holidays for residents! The new security at the front desk is awesome. They are doing their job, but they are also nice about it. I feel comfortable and safe in my apartment room AND building, and that's what's important!

Near everything and very nice place. Too loud sometimes. But I like living here. The leasing office helps you with everything needed and the maintenance take no time to fix

it is nice to live here. I love the cookies in the office. Also, mail delivery is nice. I am not sure if there security in the 375 building. but it feels save to live here

good and clean. Friendly neighborhood and very comfort environment. The price is a bit higher than others, more regulated for international students. Over all its a good thing to live here.

Great apartment with a great location and amenities, and helpful staff. The apartment itself is much nicer than any apartment I have ever stayed out and has an amazing view of Boston

A beautiful place to live!! The management office is so helpful and has been very responsive every time I have contacted them. I’m so happy at Pen!

Very helpful staff! Very nice people. Nice apartments! I love how they are pet friendly. Nice location near the water. Great gym for everyday use.

Nice apartment. Nice stuffs. Easy to go to school. In front of bus station. Love here cause it has laundry in unit and wooden floor. Not too much residents which is nice.

The apartment are really nice. The view is so nice.The staff is friendly.The gym is the great think we have. They have open kitchen which is nice

Living here for the past year and a half has been great! Awesome location, nice management, and helpful amentities. It might not be suitable for families since most residents are UMB students, but nevertheless we’ve had a good security team to keeps things in check.

Peninsula apartments has a great community, the residents are respectful of one another and the peninsula staff are friendly and helpful. I’ve never felt unsafe or scared while living here. Peninsula is in a great location, especially if you take classes at UMass Boston. The apartments are a short walk from the red line so it is easy to commute to anywhere in the city. The apartments are nice and clean. Maintenance can fix any issue you have and they do it quickly. Rent is a very fair price. I’ve lived here for three years and have been very happy as a resident.