Peninsula Apartments

Office staff is extremely helpful and so nice! The apartment building is well maintained and they take care of anything you need fixed right away. This is a great place to live and I highly recommend it!
Great Place to live- quick maintenance and good amenities (pool & gym). And boxes for packages is great during the holidays. Location is key too, right near UMass red line.
My experience is just amazing. I love peninsula apartments and its team! Very comfortable atmosphere, as well as the people in the building, especially my neighbors are very friendly.
Every time I come from home I still can’t believe I live here!!! Is so beautiful and I’m truly blessed. To go to my job is so easy ! I take the bus and train to go to my job . The beach is right there!
It's amazing. My mom and I are in love with this place! We love the amenities, the community, the location, and the staff! They are so on top of everything! We are very happy.
Peninsula is great! Convenient location. The residents are friendly and the staff is always willing to help! Maintenance responds very quickly to all service requests!
In September is going to be 1 yr is living here at this amazing apartment. I am so thankful for so many things and one of them is us living here. I never felt so safe and I don’t have to worried about a thing.
I love living in the peninsula apartments. The location and the stuff are great and are willing to help with any need that you may have. I highly recommend living here
Great place and amenities. Even know with this situation place is clean , safe and accessible. Very recommended to live and close to the t line
Everyone was really helpful when first moving into our new place. It was made smooth and easy. No complaints and happy to call this place home!