The building is very clean. It is also close to campus, which is convenient for me and my roommates. The gym on the first floor is also super convenient for me to use when the weather is too bad for me to walk back to campus.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartment is amazingly spacious, staff is on point, and maintenance is on top of any mishaps. I just moved here and am loving the luxuriousness of it all.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far it has been such a great experience! It was very easy to move in and everyone has been so friendly! Everything to sign up for mail and packages has been a breeze!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far my experience in peninsula apartments has been great so far! My floor is very respectable with the noise level and I have no complaints thus far.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

It’s been a super amazing place, amazing apartment, and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Great staff that is so friendly and helpful. This place feels like home.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love living at The Peninsula and would happily recommend it to anyone. Great location, great staff, nice amenities. They allow pets and it's a very friendly community.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Lovely community. Nice staffs. The common area is clean and stylish. Gym is well equipped. Both buildings are well protected and guarded,’very safe

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love it here!! The atmosphere is wonderful, the people are lovely, and I feel at home already. The peninsula apartments are really awesome.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Best place to stay near umass boston! Excellent facilities, clean place and security on site 24/7! Extreme safe unlikely harbor point! 24/7 gym and lounge area

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The experience in peninsula has been good and everything here is fine. I have a bit of issue with the elevator which sometime troubles but overall it’s fine. I will give peninsula 9/10

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Everyone is nice and doesn’t bother others. Can’t hear people listening to music or anything in their rooms which is nice. Also like all the dogs walking around

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Friendly, clean, convenient and safe! The apartments on the first floor have a front to with access to the street that I find great. If you live on the higher floors there are beautiful views of the city.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I moved in by the end of September and the apartment is beautiful and the surroundings as well. It’s a safe environment and my kids will enjoy for yrs!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Living at peninsula apartments is a total game changer. The residents and staff are out of this world and you can’t beat the price for how roomy the apartments are! I previously lived in the dorms and this was definitely an upgrade and so worth it.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The peninsula apartments has very good management. The apartments themselves is very clean and if something is broken management is most likely there.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula is a great place to live! The office and maintenance are quick and eager to help with any problems. The location is perfect for Umass students. It’s nice to have an assigned parking spot and never having to worry about finding street parking in Boston!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula Apartments has wonderful views, a great staff that can help you with anything and all inside a friendly community. Monthly activities are mentioned

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

This apartment building is beautiful offering everything needed including a pool, washer and dryers, workout facility, and five star rooms. Some of the cleanest rooms I’ve ever experienced from an apartment

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love being here! It’s beautiful, perfect for a student, and I feel safe. My neighbors are awesome and despite a lot of college students living here, it’s never too loud or unclean.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Very responsive staff and immediate attention if there is any problem. Jacqueline helped me move a lot inthe lease signing process. She is very helpful.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

A place with all you need and very friendly staff, good maintenance, gym, pool, and in a very good neighborhood. feels safe and secure with the uptight security all the time.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

i love it here! i lived at the dorms at umass boston last year and then i decided to get an apartment close to school. it was a quick and easy adjustment!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Amazing. Spacious. Luxurious. Better than most apartment communities out in Boston. Recently moved to pen, 3 beds/2 baths are humongous. Settled so much of our stuff in the whole apartment, still a lot of space is left. Location is perfect. JFK/UMASS withing a 5 minute walk. Umass with a minute walk. Overall five stars.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Living here has been great. Everyone is so helpful if you have a problem. There is always something going on. Not far from the city so the location is great.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The house has a good structure and a good view. The corridor is tidy and the apartment is clean. The express delivery system is perfect. The staff was very friendly and helped us move in better.