Peninsula is a great place to live! The office and maintenance are quick and eager to help with any problems. The location is perfect for Umass students. It’s nice to have an assigned parking spot and never having to worry about finding street parking in Boston!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love being here! It’s beautiful, perfect for a student, and I feel safe. My neighbors are awesome and despite a lot of college students living here, it’s never too loud or unclean.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Nice, big space and easy access to public transportation. Staff is friendly and great for students. Plenty of space and nice location by the water. Safe area is a plus.

Living at peninsula apartments is a total game changer. The residents and staff are out of this world and you can’t beat the price for how roomy the apartments are! I previously lived in the dorms and this was definitely an upgrade and so worth it.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

This apartment building is beautiful offering everything needed including a pool, washer and dryers, workout facility, and five star rooms. Some of the cleanest rooms I’ve ever experienced from an apartment

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula is great! Convenient location. The residents are friendly and the staff is always willing to help! Maintenance responds very quickly to all service requests!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Every time I come from home I still can’t believe I live here!!! Is so beautiful and I’m truly blessed. To go to my job is so easy ! I take the bus and train to go to my job . The beach is right there!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

My experience is just amazing. I love peninsula apartments and its team! Very comfortable atmosphere, as well as the people in the building, especially my neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I moved in by the end of September and the apartment is beautiful and the surroundings as well. It’s a safe environment and my kids will enjoy for yrs!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

It's amazing. My mom and I are in love with this place! We love the amenities, the community, the location, and the staff! They are so on top of everything! We are very happy.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Friendly, clean, convenient and safe! The apartments on the first floor have a front to with access to the street that I find great. If you live on the higher floors there are beautiful views of the city.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Everyone was really helpful when first moving into our new place. It was made smooth and easy. No complaints and happy to call this place home!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Office staff is extremely helpful and so nice! The apartment building is well maintained and they take care of anything you need fixed right away. This is a great place to live and I highly recommend it!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Everyone is nice and doesn’t bother others. Can’t hear people listening to music or anything in their rooms which is nice. Also like all the dogs walking around

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The experience in peninsula has been good and everything here is fine. I have a bit of issue with the elevator which sometime troubles but overall it’s fine. I will give peninsula 9/10

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Living here has been great. Everyone is so helpful if you have a problem. There is always something going on. Not far from the city so the location is great.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Lovely community. Nice staffs. The common area is clean and stylish. Gym is well equipped. Both buildings are well protected and guarded,’very safe

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

i love it here! i lived at the dorms at umass boston last year and then i decided to get an apartment close to school. it was a quick and easy adjustment!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great Place to live- quick maintenance and good amenities (pool & gym). And boxes for packages is great during the holidays. Location is key too, right near UMass red line.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love living at The Peninsula and would happily recommend it to anyone. Great location, great staff, nice amenities. They allow pets and it's a very friendly community.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The peninsula apartments has very good management. The apartments themselves is very clean and if something is broken management is most likely there.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Peninsula Apartments has wonderful views, a great staff that can help you with anything and all inside a friendly community. Monthly activities are mentioned

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Best place to stay near umass boston! Excellent facilities, clean place and security on site 24/7! Extreme safe unlikely harbor point! 24/7 gym and lounge area

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Great for students, noise isn’t too bad, location is perfect for anyone attending Umass Boston University, I feel safe, everyone working in the office is awesome, and maintenance work is done quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Very responsive staff and immediate attention if there is any problem. Jacqueline helped me move a lot inthe lease signing process. She is very helpful.