Having great home days is awesomeness. Thank u for wonderful experience and safety and promptness with all my questions and needs. The cleaness and friends with my neighbors are worth my stay. Thank you again.

he Peninsula is a great apartment and particularly perfect if you attend UMass Boston as it is just a short walk away and just a 15 minute walk to the JFK train stop. The apartments themselves are beautiful and spacious. The management is friendly and helpful and there is security at night which makes me feel extra safe. I have lived here for three years and would recommend living here to anyone. Good luck on your apartment hunting journey!

absolutely love living here. beautiful apartment with up to date utilities. in a fantastic spot, plenty of stuff to do in the area as well. the lobby is always clean and smells great, elevators are always cleaned, and halls as well.

Many aspects of living here is good, but get too loud at night (regular days and weekends). Also at times grill area, and area around the coffee machine are not cleaned well. For example at times there are small insects around the coffee area at the common room.

I have had no issues living here so far it’s been awesome!! Everyone here is really nice and the rooms are even nicer! The best part about some of the rooms is the view of the city!

I love living in Peninsula apartments! The staff is always so friendly! The atmosphere created is extremely homey! Since I am a college student, the location is perfect in order to get encamps quickly!

Although I love the amenities, view, and space in my apartment, neighbors are extremely loud and uncaring, and the wooden cabinets and refrigerator have a lingering smell that I just can not get rid of.

The Peninsula Apartment has a good residence experience because of its quiet and good community. They give good management to the building and the office manages any problems adequetly.

I would say the building overall is pretty nice. The only issues I have had is the constant weed smell and the elevators smelling awful and the package room is always cluttered. The staff/leasing office are very nice over the phone but in person,( Breanna) they always act like everytime you ask them a question or even bother them they act like its a huge inconvenience for them when it's their job. Alex was this way at first but then I called her out of it and she apologized and has been amazing since. It's definitely not luxury. Its a great place to live if your a Umass boston student though. Harbor point is less expensive though.

I like the inner design of 375 building, especially the kitchen and floor. Every unit has washer and dryer, which make convenient to my daily life.

Beautiful building, walking distance from my school, the pool is really a great touch , and the gym is literally downstairs. What more can you ask for ?

Easy move in, great staff, clean, good amenities. Close to UMB! Love it here so far! Jessica Hilemen was so helpful during the application process. I love how everything is automated and online.

Just moved it but So far seems great. Move in process went smoothly and staff helpful. Close to school and easy transportation. So far so good

Love it s far. Clean and helpful staff! Easy move in process. All documents are online. Great amenities like pool, lounge, gym and laundry. Great views too!

Terribly rude and noisy neighbors who play music at unreasonable volume at all hours of the day and night. Concierge did not do anything about noise complaints either

I am pleased with my experience here, but some tenants blast music 24/7, even in the middle of the night. I know that is not your fault, so I wouldn't let that affect this review drastically. The staff is amazing and understanding, as my roommates and I have spoken about this issue. I do feel as though it is pricey, even being "luxury," but I appreciate some of the benefits you offer, like this rewards website. Also, moving-in was difficult with the lack of parking spaces available to new tenants moving stuff in. But, I really do appreciate the awesome staff!

Move in is a bit difficult as require 2 checks and for me ask international student it is hard to get them. Staff is friendly and service like internet is eazy to get as they have dedecated staff in building.

I'm loving it so far. The management staff are extremely friendly to all the residents. The verizon employees are extremely helpful in understanding what package suits me. I'm looking forward to the next 12 months in this building.

Great location in Boston. Right on campus with a great view. Close to all UMB campus buildings. Great amenities and clean. Pool is a nice plus.

The entire staff at Peninsula was absolutely amazing, friendly, and so helpful throughout my search for a new apartment. Highly recommend! They answered all my questions and made me feel much more confident in making my decision. Thanks!!!

Good apartments. However, low-quality furniture and fittings. Taps and door are of extremely low quality. A bit of higher quality furniture and fitting would make it 5-star apartments. Peninsula II is still better than the Peninsula I.

Great residential area, convenient for students and athletes. The apartments are updated and fun to live in. Matinence also does a great job if there is anything wrong with the apartment.

Being a Umass student and a peninsula resident is a perfect match! The location is so close to campus and to the water. It is beautiful in the summer and a short walk to school year round. It is great to be surrounded by students and also other families. Maintenance is always quick to fix any problems.

had a great freshman year, looking forward to living in Peninsula this year and years to come! everyone in the front office is super nice and helpful

The apartment is clear when we moved in. The smell in the elevator is bad. The hallway is noisy, but we can't hear anything in our apartment.