So far so good! Just moved in a couple weeks ago and the leasing office has been awesome. Not too much noise and people have been respectful of "quite hours." I love my apartment and the nice water view I have.

Reply from Peninsula Housing

Despite being filled with occasionally loud college students, Peninsula is a great apartment community. Additionally the management is world-class!

Reply from Peninsula Housing

.....I like the place, it’s quiet, sunny and very convenient. So looking forward for swimming pool season. Good maintenance service, every time I have report something has been fixed immediately

Reply from Peninsula Housing

If you're attending UMass Boston and you're looking for a place to stay, this is your best bet. Especially with the University shutting down a lot of parking due to construction. The Peninsula is a convenient 5-15 minute walk to class. I've been living here for the past two and a half years and I have not really found a reason to move elsewhere. I have thought about it, but the convenience is the thing that keeps me here. The staff here is friendly and will answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you need anything fixed in your apartment, maintenance does a great job of arriving usually within a 1-2 day period, depending on how serious your problem is and how busy they are. Management also gives you timely notice if they need to come into your apartment. Rent is reasonable if you live with roommates. Rent, requesting maintenance and checking your balance could all be done online.

Reply from Peninsula Housing

The apartments are kept very clean and the office service is the best. Soma Zangiband, one of the apartment specialists is very kind, thoughtful, and extremely helpful. She is always available to answer my questions on a timely basis. She is also very professional. I recommend that anybody who is seeking an apartment in the Peninsula Apartment.