I like this apartment, with mail room, locker, gym. However, since I live at the first floor, there is no trash room for this floor. I have to go out to drop the trash.

Very helpful staff! Very nice people. Nice apartments! I love how they are pet friendly. Nice location near the water. Great gym for everyday use.

I have no idea if we are a community. I see certain events but have not participated in any since they are within work hours. If events are at night that would make sense to take part.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

my experience at peninsula has overall been well. the people here are very nice and the staff is very nice too. the broken elevators get annoying sometimes but but that is the only problem i have had.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

My experience at Penninsula apartment has being on the overall great. The location is very strategic for me as is near my university and a grocery store.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Really nice management beautiful housing units. Friendly staff and lovely view of the waterfront. Can’t wait to start our new Boston experience here

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Alex was my leasing consultant she did a really good job making sure everything was in line and smooth for the application process throughout signing the lease.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Living in the peninsula apartments has been a great experience the apartment is really nice and has a great location. The amenities the apartment offers are excellent.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Elevators always breaking, hallway carpets always messy, gate never opens, lots of work needs to be done. Nice friendly staff helps you with whatever you need.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

It's sad to see that I'm paying expensive rent and have only one operating elevator for half the year. The only reason I live here is that its close to campus and it's better than Harbor Point, which isn't saying much. Granted some of the stupid things like the fire alarms going off, broken exit signs, and trashing the elevators are due to college students that live here, I will be glad when I am gone. With the installation of the new dorms there are going to be so many more people and problems here. I am not looking forward to it.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Living here has been great, it’s very clean and quiet for the most part. The only thing I don’t like is how much the electric comes to each month because we are really good about keeping things off. Other than that everything is great.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Good, safe, clean, perfect place if you’re a studnet at UMass Boston. Great community. Perfect facility and management office. Close to JFK and UMB.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The property is very clean. Office staffis tremendously helpful. During snow storms they are on top of plowing empty parking spots. Neighbors can be a bit annoying, especially with music with a lot of bass.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Penninsula apartments is a great apartment complex for young and old individuals alike! The buildings are pristine and well-kept. The services provided, including a gym and pool, are exceptional! great community!!!!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

I love living at Peninsula Apartments. The apartments are really beautiful and the views are great. I am very excited to use the pool soon!!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

So far so good! Just moved in a couple weeks ago and the leasing office has been awesome. Not too much noise and people have been respectful of "quite hours." I love my apartment and the nice water view I have.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

Despite being filled with occasionally loud college students, Peninsula is a great apartment community. Additionally the management is world-class!

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

.....I like the place, it’s quiet, sunny and very convenient. So looking forward for swimming pool season. Good maintenance service, every time I have report something has been fixed immediately

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

If you're attending UMass Boston and you're looking for a place to stay, this is your best bet. Especially with the University shutting down a lot of parking due to construction. The Peninsula is a convenient 5-15 minute walk to class. I've been living here for the past two and a half years and I have not really found a reason to move elsewhere. I have thought about it, but the convenience is the thing that keeps me here. The staff here is friendly and will answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you need anything fixed in your apartment, maintenance does a great job of arriving usually within a 1-2 day period, depending on how serious your problem is and how busy they are. Management also gives you timely notice if they need to come into your apartment. Rent is reasonable if you live with roommates. Rent, requesting maintenance and checking your balance could all be done online.

Reply from Peninsula Apartments

The apartments are kept very clean and the office service is the best. Soma Zangiband, one of the apartment specialists is very kind, thoughtful, and extremely helpful. She is always available to answer my questions on a timely basis. She is also very professional. I recommend that anybody who is seeking an apartment in the Peninsula Apartment.