Pretty upsetting really. Too much I really would care to express. Any from slow maintenance, to lack of emergency response when a hot water pipe burst under my bathroom sink and flood my apartment. Took maintenance over hours to respond and shut it off and fix th he pipe. It took over a week for to restore my apartment to half health. Not mention charge me renters insurance fee every month for not having it. Problem was though... I've always had renters insurance. This place has issues and I only express the tip of the iceberg. I'm just ready to be out of here.

Living here is good. I do not complain much, but it is okay for the mean time though. No one really bothers you, and everyone keeps to themselves.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Its a great environment that is within a friendly neighborhood with wonderful neighbors. The individuals amongst me very friendly. The housekeeping does a good with keeping up the landscaping of the complex.

Reply from Peppermill Place

The office staff is very nice and pleasant. When you call or email a something that needs to be fix the work order is placed right away. The maintenance workers are always pleasant and they work in a timely manner without leaving you hanging for days. The place is nice and quiet and well kept.

Esta en buena ubicación , sólo falta un poco mas de atención del equipo de mantenimiento , y no hay forma de entrar al gym , no tienen targetas para entrar

It has been a good experience so far. Maintenance fixes things in a timely manner, staff is friendly, and the environment is quiet for the most part.

The apt is spacious just prefer no pests and that the bathroom and dishwasher had been cleaned before I moved in. Other than that I think it’s a great place so far.

Office staff are Nice and are willing to I would work with you. Maintenance gets things dimensions in a timely manner. Parking is okay and it’s pretty quite.

I moved into a roach infestation so bad it took me 2 weeks to move my furniture in for fear of having the roaches move into my furniture.. I was shown a totally remodeled unit equipped with garden tub patio off of the bedroom wall to wall laminate flooring and all new appliances only to move into a unit that has wall-to-wall carpeting in which the carpet was clean but the padding was not change so all of the stains have started to resurface and appliances that looks like they came from the 90s no fire place no laminate floors and no response to emails until I walked into the office and spoke to the Assistant Manager who hadn’t even been made aware of the issues by Nique who promptly stopped responding to emails once my lease was signed and money was given. To say the least I’m disappointed and wishing I could break my lease

Can't say anything bad about the apartments they are quite an kept very clean. The people are very nice over all its OK. There is not much more to say living here has been ok nothing to brag on but the staff is nice when I need them they get things done.

The staff is friendly. And so far I am really enjoying my stay. It is in a very good location. It's in a good school district and seconds away from my job and favorite stores.

everythig is good staff everything the only thing is that sometimes maintenance take a while to go check what ever is wrong on you apartment

My residential experience has been great and horrible. I don't complain about anything,however, I do have some complaints. My overall experience here is okay.

Like location but hate the mold Plus takes forever for things to get fixed. I also don’t enjoy the fact that from day one I have roaches in my apartment but pay for pest control.

Grounds need to be kept cleaner. Ac ventilation needs to better, my apartment is usually always warm. The prices are fair but the insides need to upgrade to modern appliances.

Quiet neighborhood near a scenic park. Good for family. Leasing staff with god customer service that rarely fails. Electricity management not so rewarding.

I’ve only stay here a week . So far the experience has been great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will recommend people to move here.

Needs better washer and dryers also needs a fitness center upgrade. Both areas should be locked so only residents can use them. And so they won’t get broken so quickly

I love living here! Very peaceful!! Competent staff. So far I have had no issues while leading in this property. I am glad o found this place. Thank you Peppermill

Appartment are leased at good values. Good neighbourhood as well. As a new resident, I observed the appartment and most of the inner and outer structures are in good condition. It's good to make sure one knows all the addes fees and expenses before moving in or applying.

I've only been here a few days so far, and like a lot of other units there are minor issues that need to be fixed. Everything else is wonderful.

Moved in at the end of May 2019. Neighbors have been very friendly. It is nice and quiet at night. Plenty of parking available. It has a nice, small playground in the property. Their is also a big beautiful park with a long trail, splash pad, work out area, and two playgrounds right across this property. The pool has been closed since we moved in, though. 😥

I have mold In my room over my bed I called like a month ago nobody cause to fix it . I been living here for 3 months it’s a quiet neighborhood it just the maintenance is horrible

Very nice place to live at. Nice people that stay here. They have two pools for this hot summer.i gym with good equipment in it. Very nice place to make ur home.

Management is a lot better it use to be horrible and I disliked the staff now it’s events and a beautiful part across the street that I adore