Everything has been good the last couple of months I can’t complain. The only issue is the maintenance it could be better they take forever for the request it’s been over a month since I put a request and they haven’t gotten to it. But the office people are always nice and always willing to help

i was kinda iffy about living here and I still have some minor concerns on some issues like that maintenance team don’t follow work or lactation it but the manager is really nice.

At first I was iffy about living here but things turned out great! There is good communication with the the ofice staff and I. Maintenance takes a little while but get the job done after a few calls.

Peppermill place is a good quite community to live in. I’ve been living here for a year now and just renewed my lease. It’s a nice and affordable place

Well it’s a warm and friendly place to live . If you are on a budget this is a prefect place to live. The office staff is great. Just been here 1 day and so far so good !!!!

The rent is a good price but the apartment always have some kind of bug in the apartment. We clean like crazy but they still keep coming....

it would be an okay place to live if they can weed out the people that keep breaking into the mail boxes and get people to pick up after their dogs

I love the Peppermill Apartments it's close to many stores and the theater and gym. I love the location because it's close to my job everything is just right around the corner I absolutely love this apartment complex.

It was amazing staying here very quiet when I first live here for about I months and the last 4 month it was was a lil rough not that bad big closet wide open kitchen it's nice

It’s nice , quiet and really affordable. The office staff is really nice and go over and beyond to help you out Ms. Mary is the best ! Maintenance is a little slow about getting work orders due though .

The apartment staff do a wonderful job trying to stay on top of everything! I love the determination to keep it safe and pretty! And they all are soo friendly!

THEy never stay on top of anything but what you owe them.. and I have to keep proof of payments or they would say you late and quick to put a notice on your door and once you show proof they say just disregard

Great community and comfortable living enviroment. Also nice and friendly neighbors. Attractions near by which makes it easy to have fun even taking a walk.

So far so good. I just moved in here going on two days ago and I like it. It’s mostly quiet so I guess I’ll have to stay a bit longer to really get a good feel.

This is a great place to live. It’s a very quite neighborhood. The staff in the office is always nice and helpful. The only problem I’m having is when I come home from work there is never any parking so I have to park and walk

This place is by far an awesome quite friendly place. The office staff is helpful. Love the kid friendly environment for my 5 year old. Good quality apartments for the price

I have a two bedroom two bath we pay over 1000 for base rent and we have had a leak for over 4 months. You neglect to fix or adjust our rent. Dissatisfied.

It's curious how when a prospective resident comes interested in joining this community, he/she gets to be treated nicely. Once you are part of the community, you go to the office with questions, and the first phrase you get is "What do you want?"

Great staff, really friendly! And fast workers. Wouldn’t want to go anywhere else. Moved in within a week after submitting application!!!!!!

I have enjoyed the experience so far. The only concerns I have are the maintenance crew not coming to fix the things in the apartment such as the cracks under the sink and floorboards of cabinet, the clogged bathroom tub and kitchen sink, the broken plug in the bathroom, and the pest problem.

I would say my resident experience has been good so far. The apartment is nice and so are the neighbors. The apartment is close to a lot of stores I go to. I would definitely recommend people to live here.

It’s not so bad. You have loud neighbors, the occasional unwanted roach and outside rats and sometimes ya won’t have hot water or any water to take a shower in the morning but ya pay for what ya get!

Very nice and friendly people. They pretty quick on fixing anything that needs to be fix. Very safe environment. Security drives around all day to make sure no suspicious activity is happening.

Love the area and the apartment but I have issues when I moved in that have not been resolved and I was promised a unit with washer and dryer since I live with chronic pain in my back but during move in discovered my building does not even have a connection

Decent pricing, but you get what you pay for. There is a lot of crime, but they are doing something about it. I have been here for 5 years and its had its ups and downs