Peppermill Place

Roaches, rude staff, emergency maintenance that takes forever to be completed, and incorrect fees applied to late payments. I wish they would be more understanding and attentive, its ghetto and messy to deal with the office staff.
I have a two bedroom two bath we pay over 1000 for base rent and we have had a leak for over 4 months. You neglect to fix or adjust our rent. Dissatisfied.
Living here is ok but could be much better. The maintenance guys take months to fix things. You would be putting in several request to get it done.The appliance are outdated an upgrade is very much needed. For the price of the rent you would think they would update the appliances. The leasing office staff is very rude and dont know what they're doing. They over charge you for things and act clueless when you bring in your receipt. They will keep pushing your move in date so you wouldn't be able to move on the 1st. They be holding empty apartments for certain people they want to move in. Trash all around the outside of the dumpsters. Not enough parking spaces in front of your own home. Residents have trash and other items other than patio furniture on their patios. Dog residue in the grass and sometimes sidewalks. Loud music blasting from people cars. Security gates be broken for days. Rent goes up extra high when you renew your lease. It's a nice location and great surrounding neighborhoods. Peppermill Place needs to work harder on these things and do better.
THEy never stay on top of anything but what you owe them.. and I have to keep proof of payments or they would say you late and quick to put a notice on your door and once you show proof they say just disregard
Since the ownership changed about 2 years ago the service has declined miserably. The office staff constantly changes and they don't seem to be interested in doing their jobs or providing even minimal respect to renters - everything is a chore and beyond their interest in following through, as it requires effort on their part.
I can’t wait until my lease up.The front office never answer the phone! You have to call cooperate to get anything done! They take forever to fix anything!
Never follow through with fixing stuff in my apartment. I call multiple times and it take months for one simple thing to be fixed. I hope this will change soon.
1 star
Pretty upsetting really. Too much I really would care to express. Any from slow maintenance, to lack of emergency response when a hot water pipe burst under my bathroom sink and flood my apartment. Took maintenance over hours to respond and shut it off and fix th he pipe. It took over a week for to restore my apartment to half health. Not mention charge me renters insurance fee every month for not having it. Problem was though... I've always had renters insurance. This place has issues and I only express the tip of the iceberg. I'm just ready to be out of here.
1 star
Maintenance never come fix things their supposed to fix blinds should’ve been replaced for months still haven’t gotten a explanation for why they haven’t
1 star
The apartment was suppose to be ready to move in on Friday Jan 17, 2020 and there is so many things that need to be fixed! Oh brother 🤦🏽‍♀️ The reviews were accurate.