This apartment complex is reasonably priced. If value is what your looking for this is the place. Before moving in make sure you completely check the apartment.

Maintenance takes forever and the ladies at the office are not very helpful. Very unorganized but the community isn’t too dangerous or problematic. Over all living here has been okay.

I Iove the sound of rain however this is a first for me. When it rains almost 75% of the time the power will go out which is really concerning to me because that affects my power bill and the quality of comfort in my home.

Everything has been good the last couple of months I can’t complain. The only issue is the maintenance it could be better they take forever for the request it’s been over a month since I put a request and they haven’t gotten to it. But the office people are always nice and always willing to help

The neighborhood and area us decent, I just dont like the pest problem. Management is friendly, maintenance comes within a timely to fix any problems. Neighbors are loud sometimes, but overall is decent

The location and everything is good and mainly why we moved here. It’s very nice except we’ve been waiting since move in, about a month ago, for maintenance to arrive to help us with the things that aren’t working. Other than that it’s pretty good.

First year was good, second year I have had AC issues almost every month and all they do is turn it off so it’s unfreezes, been having to leave it on fan so it doesn’t freeze

They are a quiet community for the most part. The apartments are decent looking. They take too long for maintenance requests at times, but that is the only negative I have experienced.

Decent pricing, but you get what you pay for. There is a lot of crime, but they are doing something about it. I have been here for 5 years and its had its ups and downs

i was kinda iffy about living here and I still have some minor concerns on some issues like that maintenance team don’t follow work or lactation it but the manager is really nice.

It’s okay place to live I love the location. And it’s pretty quiet place. My kids can sit on the porch and I have no worries. I love that fact I’m close 290

My experience with the apartments have been pretty good overall. Staff has been good in communicating with me when needed. But, I do wish that my mailbox was fixed.

It's been cool living here. I have a few complaints but they do not out way my experience here. The property is clean for the most part. I have put. A few request for maintenance that were never fulfilled or fixed.

Maintenance can take a bit to fix things but eventually gets it done. Affordable but hard to get a hold of the office. Units arent that amazing but are decent enough

My apartment looks so good! The bad part is that they forgot to install my washer and dryer so I had to ask the office and a few plumbing issues

It has been great so far and we have wonderful staffs too. They have been given excellent service. There is always room for improvement but so far so good. It has been great

Upon arrival apartment seems real nice as I looked around my bedroom has no light but we have been doing just fine using a lamp. The toilet is extremely small and I have asked at the office if the toilet can be changed for a bigger one but was told they were not sure and would call back and I am yet to receive a confirmation on that it also leaks from the main pipe a bit after you flush, the garbage disposer is not working already reset it and requested a check up but haven't had any this might be due to understaffed maintenance other than this the place is great after all its just my first month here. Recommended (will be updating after the year)

The community is great...very quiet, peaceful. It's a great place to live...even raise a family. It's a safe place to live. Management is awesome

Very nice place to live. Office and maintainence Staff very friendly. Older property, but has good upgrades such as fitness center and sparkling pools. Easy access to Hwy 6, FM 529 and North Fwy 290. Overall good place to live.

Needs Better Washer And Dryers Or Some Type Of Card Key To Get In So That No One Can Go In A Break Stuff Also Should Do That For The Mailboxes.

The rent is a good price but the apartment always have some kind of bug in the apartment. We clean like crazy but they still keep coming....

Cheap rent. Decided to live here because of the location and price. Nice friendly staff. However there is poor maintainence response most of the time

Well it’s a warm and friendly place to live . If you are on a budget this is a prefect place to live. The office staff is great. Just been here 1 day and so far so good !!!!

other than our front porch light being stolen lol... it was pretty easy applying with the help of the office,could work a little better on the maintenance work. other than that its alright.

I like living here what I love about is that we have a dryer and a washer the prices are way more affordable here than any where near by and the place its sims nice.