The neighborhood and area us decent, I just dont like the pest problem. Management is friendly, maintenance comes within a timely to fix any problems. Neighbors are loud sometimes, but overall is decent

It's been cool living here. I have a few complaints but they do not out way my experience here. The property is clean for the most part. I have put. A few request for maintenance that were never fulfilled or fixed.

Decent pricing, but you get what you pay for. There is a lot of crime, but they are doing something about it. I have been here for 5 years and its had its ups and downs

They are a quiet community for the most part. The apartments are decent looking. They take too long for maintenance requests at times, but that is the only negative I have experienced.

Esta en buena ubicación , sólo falta un poco mas de atención del equipo de mantenimiento , y no hay forma de entrar al gym , no tienen targetas para entrar

Very nice place to live. Office and maintainence Staff very friendly. Older property, but has good upgrades such as fitness center and sparkling pools. Easy access to Hwy 6, FM 529 and North Fwy 290. Overall good place to live.

Upon arrival apartment seems real nice as I looked around my bedroom has no light but we have been doing just fine using a lamp. The toilet is extremely small and I have asked at the office if the toilet can be changed for a bigger one but was told they were not sure and would call back and I am yet to receive a confirmation on that it also leaks from the main pipe a bit after you flush, the garbage disposer is not working already reset it and requested a check up but haven't had any this might be due to understaffed maintenance other than this the place is great after all its just my first month here. Recommended (will be updating after the year)

Needs Better Washer And Dryers Or Some Type Of Card Key To Get In So That No One Can Go In A Break Stuff Also Should Do That For The Mailboxes.

My apartment looks so good! The bad part is that they forgot to install my washer and dryer so I had to ask the office and a few plumbing issues

It has been great so far and we have wonderful staffs too. They have been given excellent service. There is always room for improvement but so far so good. It has been great

For the most part I have been happy with my apartment. I feel I am getting a really good price for the Copperfield area. One time when my bathroom ceiling leaked and flooded my bathroom floor and I called the emergency maintenance line no-one responded, so I wasn't satisfied with the response time on that issue but it eventually got taken care of.

Reply from Peppermill Place

The management team has gotten a lot better, there is however room for improvement! Maintenance is always there when needed. Overall it good experience! My only problem is they offer a gym but I’ve been here two years and the gym is never been open, and we are in the middle of June and the pool is still closed!!!

Management is a lot better it use to be horrible and I disliked the staff now it’s events and a beautiful part across the street that I adore

The community is great...very quiet, peaceful. It's a great place to live...even raise a family. It's a safe place to live. Management is awesome

I like this area, it’s properly protected and my neighbors are nice. I think the rent is nice even tho it did go up from 750 to 800. It is what it is

This is a great place to live. It’s a very quite neighborhood. The staff in the office is always nice and helpful. The only problem I’m having is when I come home from work there is never any parking so I have to park and walk

it would be an okay place to live if they can weed out the people that keep breaking into the mail boxes and get people to pick up after their dogs

The apartments are nice. maintenance is a little slow getting work done. The noise level is not that bad. There's a nice park across the street.

Reply from Peppermill Place

I've only been here a few days so far, and like a lot of other units there are minor issues that need to be fixed. Everything else is wonderful.

The rent is a good price but the apartment always have some kind of bug in the apartment. We clean like crazy but they still keep coming....

I like living here what I love about is that we have a dryer and a washer the prices are way more affordable here than any where near by and the place its sims nice.

It’s okay besides loud neighbors above me but everything been good it’s a nice place managers are good and quick love the staff just pay on time .

I have enjoyed the experience so far. The only concerns I have are the maintenance crew not coming to fix the things in the apartment such as the cracks under the sink and floorboards of cabinet, the clogged bathroom tub and kitchen sink, the broken plug in the bathroom, and the pest problem.

Well it’s a warm and friendly place to live . If you are on a budget this is a prefect place to live. The office staff is great. Just been here 1 day and so far so good !!!!

Cheap rent. Decided to live here because of the location and price. Nice friendly staff. However there is poor maintainence response most of the time