Peppermill Place

I like that my neighbors they are quiet, friendly, dont see them much but and we bbq together from time to time. Its quiet no drama and peace.
I Iove the sound of rain however this is a first for me. When it rains almost 75% of the time the power will go out which is really concerning to me because that affects my power bill and the quality of comfort in my home.
They are a quiet community for the most part. The apartments are decent looking. They take too long for maintenance requests at times, but that is the only negative I have experienced.
It’s quiet and in an nice area but the pest control issue I almost can’t bare, but I just moved in and not sure about the people just yet, I know it took a while for the move in process to be completed which made me pay extra for moving out of my previous place
Its okay neighbors are loud and pool wasnt open last summer so it's okay but ovall I would stay hear again.. everybody in the leasing office is nice
Nice inside and out. Despite my apartment not being ready im okay with it. I like that you can park anywhere and that my neighbors are not too loud.
Decent pricing, but you get what you pay for. There is a lot of crime, but they are doing something about it. I have been here for 5 years and its had its ups and downs
My unit is old and I wish it would get a bit updated. Old appliances and old fixtures. I try not to bug them much as I know they have bigger things to deal with but an update on the fridge would be amazing and maybe some tlc.
Maintenance takes forever and the ladies at the office are not very helpful. Very unorganized but the community isn’t too dangerous or problematic. Over all living here has been okay.
i was kinda iffy about living here and I still have some minor concerns on some issues like that maintenance team don’t follow work or lactation it but the manager is really nice.