Peppermill Place

I like living here what I love about is that we have a dryer and a washer the prices are way more affordable here than any where near by and the place its sims nice.
Needs Better Washer And Dryers Or Some Type Of Card Key To Get In So That No One Can Go In A Break Stuff Also Should Do That For The Mailboxes.
I have enjoyed the experience so far. The only concerns I have are the maintenance crew not coming to fix the things in the apartment such as the cracks under the sink and floorboards of cabinet, the clogged bathroom tub and kitchen sink, the broken plug in the bathroom, and the pest problem.
This is a great place to live. It’s a very quite neighborhood. The staff in the office is always nice and helpful. The only problem I’m having is when I come home from work there is never any parking so I have to park and walk
The rent is a good price but the apartment always have some kind of bug in the apartment. We clean like crazy but they still keep coming....
Well it’s a warm and friendly place to live . If you are on a budget this is a prefect place to live. The office staff is great. Just been here 1 day and so far so good !!!!
The community is great...very quiet, peaceful. It's a great place to live...even raise a family. It's a safe place to live. Management is awesome
It has been great so far and we have wonderful staffs too. They have been given excellent service. There is always room for improvement but so far so good. It has been great
Very nice place to live. Office and maintainence Staff very friendly. Older property, but has good upgrades such as fitness center and sparkling pools. Easy access to Hwy 6, FM 529 and North Fwy 290. Overall good place to live.
I like this area, it’s properly protected and my neighbors are nice. I think the rent is nice even tho it did go up from 750 to 800. It is what it is