Very clean and quiet environment. I have been living there for over two years and I really love the appartment. I have also introduced two of my friends.

Reply from Peppermill Place

It’s quiet and nice. Great location and great staff and maintenance. Love our small little apartment we chose to start our family. Just a serious roach problem and broken gym :/

Reply from Peppermill Place

Started off a little concerning but the nique made up for it! Great environment they keep up with it very well, friendly residents! parking is a little hectic at night

Reply from Peppermill Place

So far so good, there is definitely room for more improvement. Management is a bit slow on getting things done but the maintenance manager gets things done in a timely manner.

Reply from Peppermill Place

It has been a good experience so far. Maintenance fixes things in a timely manner, staff is friendly, and the environment is quiet for the most part.

Office staff are Nice and are willing to I would work with you. Maintenance gets things dimensions in a timely manner. Parking is okay and it’s pretty quite.

I love living here! Very peaceful!! Competent staff. So far I have had no issues while leading in this property. I am glad o found this place. Thank you Peppermill

Moved in at the end of May 2019. Neighbors have been very friendly. It is nice and quiet at night. Plenty of parking available. It has a nice, small playground in the property. Their is also a big beautiful park with a long trail, splash pad, work out area, and two playgrounds right across this property. The pool has been closed since we moved in, though. 😥

It's alright and our community is very nice. Some of our wiring isn't working but it's not a huge deal. It's the best complex I've lived at.

So far I feel comfortable at this community. The rent is not to high. And the community amenity are great. I love the Easton commons park that is close by. Everything is close to a walking distance

It been really nice and quiet.. they just take forever to fix things. I had to put multiple requests. Apartments are always well kelp and security is always onsite.

I appreciate the fast service that management and maintenance provides, and them keeping me up to date with what is going on. Everyone is not perfect, it’s the effort that counts

The process of getting approved and moving in was awesome and smooth. I gave it 3 1/2 stars because my unit had a few dead roaches in the kitchen and I had to kill 2 of them in my bedroom

Um how can i put this I have been here since 2014 and within that time i have been through a lot. As a community itself i love it over. Just a lot of thing that needs to be fixed or done differently. Experienced some hurtful thing but was able to get through it all. Now that we have loving people in the office a lot of things are coming alone.

Would of been 5 stars but maintenance has still not shown up to fix move in checklist issues. I moved here July it is almost January. Other than that my experience in this community has been great! Leasing office staff have been very nice and helpful every time I've gone to go pick up packages.

Peppermill Place is a nice, quiet community. I have lived here 2 years with no issues. Maintenance is the only complaint I’ve had, as they sometimes take too long to come, but they have improved. The staff are nice and helpful. Good place to live.

I am really happy with the appartment and staffs for good service . I would be renewing my rent for another year. I hope they would improve more on maintenance

My experience in this community has been good with the exception that more security needs to be implemented and repair claims need to be taking care of

My first night was very quiet. I like the fact that I found parking right in front of my apartment. I love the layout and spaciousness of the APT and that the washer and dryer are outside.

I love that we have a nearby park. Apartment maintenance is very timely with complaints. I’ve only ever lost one package in my three years of living here.

It's a nice place affordable we came over to see the apartments and I like the lay out for the plan floor we also love ththat our apartments has full size washer and dryer and is a nice place.

Very nice and friendly people. They pretty quick on fixing anything that needs to be fix. Very safe environment. Security drives around all day to make sure no suspicious activity is happening.

It’s nice , quiet and really affordable. The office staff is really nice and go over and beyond to help you out Ms. Mary is the best ! Maintenance is a little slow about getting work orders due though .

The maintenance people are pretty quick when it comes to fixing things. The main office is a comfortable environment. The pool is always clean. I also like the area because it’s also pretty quiet and the property keeps us informed via email, paper, and word of mouth.

I have lived in this appointment for two years and it has been very peaceful and the meantanace of the apperment has been great. I would surely recommend this to any my friends.