It's a nice place affordable we came over to see the apartments and I like the lay out for the plan floor we also love ththat our apartments has full size washer and dryer and is a nice place.

Would of been 5 stars but maintenance has still not shown up to fix move in checklist issues. I moved here July it is almost January. Other than that my experience in this community has been great! Leasing office staff have been very nice and helpful every time I've gone to go pick up packages.

so far it’s been good, we have a small roach problem but we’ve managed to fix it i think. neighbors are nice, community is overall very nice and the office ladies are seeet

beautiful apartments great maintenance staff good prices great pool. If you ever have a problem with something in your apartment they will help you right away

Good starter apartment office has open communication with residents keeps you up to date with all policies and events happening in the community

I am living here for the second year..it has been very peaceful and less dramatic events. I have not withness any violence or distress calls. I have am really happy living here.

Just moved here on July and so far my experience has been great. Although maintenance has not shown up to fix a few requests. We are not really complaining. They are minor fixes which I know will get done soon.

I have lived in this appointment for two years and it has been very peaceful and the meantanace of the apperment has been great. I would surely recommend this to any my friends.

I like it here, everyone keeps to themselves. Maintenance is a little slow. Have to recall them sometimes to get them to actually show up here.

Very calm and open community. Only con is dogs going where ever they please and owners not cleaning up after them. Other than that our time here has been great.

I like the new place! Quiet area with amazing people. Family inclined community, just what we were looking for. Security seems legit as it seems there is proper monitoring.

I had a rough start personally , nothing to do with the staff! I lost my job right after I got the apartment and was transferring to a new one. There was a mistake with my charges one month and they contacted me and were very understanding and willing to work with me. I have had family issues, my mom being in and out of the hospital and again they were understanding with me.

Really like the area. Everything is close by. Place is always quiet. Love that it is gated. Staff are really nice. They’re always there to assist.

Very nice place to live at. Nice people that stay here. They have two pools for this hot summer.i gym with good equipment in it. Very nice place to make ur home.

Love it! Love that everyone minds their own business. The staff is always so kind. My unit is homey and comfortable. I love all the upgrades.

I like living here it quiet and no noise, people are friendly and everything in my apt is nice, i have had no problems since i been here, maintence is fast, and gets the job done

Great office staff, willing to work with you. Great location to everything a single person needs. Ammenites are good for the location, love it.

Awesome quiet place to live. The complex is always clean and the staff is super nice! The fitness center is huge with plenty of space. And I love the security cameras you can never be to safe these days!

Nice place to live.nice people awesome place.but the some policy is not good when pay the rent they guys take personal check some time not.but rooms is nice..nice peoples lives here

Good place to live great staff beautiful home nice areas around apartment great park across the the apartment spacious inside floor threw out the home great atmosphere

the neighbors are nice and the office ladies are sweet. not to much noise from upstairs and we’ve gotten our roach problems somewhat under control. nice area to live in.

I moved here in october, its been a very pleasant stay so far. Quiet neighborhood, easy access to highway 6. The rooms are very spacious and roomy. The kitchen is where all the real magic happens.

So far so good hope everything goes in my favor. First month was free so I guess we are good on that. Will be looking forward to making it a home for now.

Lovely, friendly and peaceful community. the staff engage with the residents which tends to allow room to spot inadequacies and issues on time! I like the fact that each section has its own entrance

Love every minute living here. when needing help with any type of help as far as getting stuff for the apartment or something fixed they are there!