I am really happy with the appartment and staffs for good service . I would be renewing my rent for another year. I hope they would improve more on maintenance

So far I feel comfortable at this community. The rent is not to high. And the community amenity are great. I love the Easton commons park that is close by. Everything is close to a walking distance

I have lived in this appointment for two years and it has been very peaceful and the meantanace of the apperment has been great. I would surely recommend this to any my friends.

Good starter apartment office has open communication with residents keeps you up to date with all policies and events happening in the community

Just moved here on July and so far my experience has been great. Although maintenance has not shown up to fix a few requests. We are not really complaining. They are minor fixes which I know will get done soon.

I like it here, everyone keeps to themselves. Maintenance is a little slow. Have to recall them sometimes to get them to actually show up here.

I had a rough start personally , nothing to do with the staff! I lost my job right after I got the apartment and was transferring to a new one. There was a mistake with my charges one month and they contacted me and were very understanding and willing to work with me. I have had family issues, my mom being in and out of the hospital and again they were understanding with me.

Very calm and open community. Only con is dogs going where ever they please and owners not cleaning up after them. Other than that our time here has been great.

I am living here for the second year..it has been very peaceful and less dramatic events. I have not withness any violence or distress calls. I have am really happy living here.

so far it’s been good, we have a small roach problem but we’ve managed to fix it i think. neighbors are nice, community is overall very nice and the office ladies are seeet

beautiful apartments great maintenance staff good prices great pool. If you ever have a problem with something in your apartment they will help you right away

The office staff is very nice and pleasant. When you call or email a something that needs to be fix the work order is placed right away. The maintenance workers are always pleasant and they work in a timely manner without leaving you hanging for days. The place is nice and quiet and well kept.

I like the new place! Quiet area with amazing people. Family inclined community, just what we were looking for. Security seems legit as it seems there is proper monitoring.

This place is good for the price. I love my apartment anf its amenities. There was a rovky start when i first moved in with management but now everytgubg is fantastic!

At first I was iffy about living here but things turned out great! There is good communication with the the ofice staff and I. Maintenance takes a little while but get the job done after a few calls.

It's a comfortable home with minor problems (peeling paint, jammed doors, bugs) but I like it and could see mutt family renewing our lease here.

Reply from Peppermill Place

It a very good place to live. Very quite. The mangers do this for the kids like give school supply. And Halloween candy. They kept the area clean also.

Reply from Peppermill Place

Awesome quiet place to live. The complex is always clean and the staff is super nice! The fitness center is huge with plenty of space. And I love the security cameras you can never be to safe these days!

Neighbors keep to themselves and the maintenance does also come to fix the problems at your home as long as it’s in the work order. Apartment is also good.

Best apartment complex I've ever lived in. They don't beat around the bush and always have great deals for young adults like myself. Plus the staff is super nice and caring

Great office staff, willing to work with you. Great location to everything a single person needs. Ammenites are good for the location, love it.

I like living here it quiet and no noise, people are friendly and everything in my apt is nice, i have had no problems since i been here, maintence is fast, and gets the job done

Really like the area. Everything is close by. Place is always quiet. Love that it is gated. Staff are really nice. They’re always there to assist.

It's been great and it's a very good place to stay the staff are nice and if something is wrong they come right away if there not to busy great

Reply from Peppermill Place

This is my 2nd apartment ever, and the difference is night and day. The staff is friendly,the maintenance staff completes requests in a timely and professional manner, the complex is well lit, there are events and amazing amenities, and it's close to my new job. I honestly could not ask for more.