I’ve only stay here a week . So far the experience has been great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I will recommend people to move here.

So far so good. I just moved in here going on two days ago and I like it. It’s mostly quiet so I guess I’ll have to stay a bit longer to really get a good feel.

Great community and comfortable living enviroment. Also nice and friendly neighbors. Attractions near by which makes it easy to have fun even taking a walk.

The apartment staff do a wonderful job trying to stay on top of everything! I love the determination to keep it safe and pretty! And they all are soo friendly!

Great office staff, willing to work with you. Great location to everything a single person needs. Ammenites are good for the location, love it.

It was amazing staying here very quiet when I first live here for about I months and the last 4 month it was was a lil rough not that bad big closet wide open kitchen it's nice

I love the Peppermill Apartments it's close to many stores and the theater and gym. I love the location because it's close to my job everything is just right around the corner I absolutely love this apartment complex.

Very nice place to live at. Nice people that stay here. They have two pools for this hot summer.i gym with good equipment in it. Very nice place to make ur home.

Love it! Love that everyone minds their own business. The staff is always so kind. My unit is homey and comfortable. I love all the upgrades.

I like living here it quiet and no noise, people are friendly and everything in my apt is nice, i have had no problems since i been here, maintence is fast, and gets the job done

At first I was iffy about living here but things turned out great! There is good communication with the the ofice staff and I. Maintenance takes a little while but get the job done after a few calls.

Neighbors keep to themselves and the maintenance does also come to fix the problems at your home as long as it’s in the work order. Apartment is also good.

everythig is good staff everything the only thing is that sometimes maintenance take a while to go check what ever is wrong on you apartment

Nice place to live.nice people awesome place.but the some policy is not good when pay the rent they guys take personal check some time not.but rooms is nice..nice peoples lives here

I love sitting outside on the porch talking with my neighbors, barbecuing and sharing with my neighbors. I love that I have plants that I am growing and able to have them on a large porch. It is very helpful to have the washer and dryer outside that adds more room on the inside.

Good place to live great staff beautiful home nice areas around apartment great park across the the apartment spacious inside floor threw out the home great atmosphere

the neighbors are nice and the office ladies are sweet. not to much noise from upstairs and we’ve gotten our roach problems somewhat under control. nice area to live in.

I moved here in october, its been a very pleasant stay so far. Quiet neighborhood, easy access to highway 6. The rooms are very spacious and roomy. The kitchen is where all the real magic happens.

So far so good hope everything goes in my favor. First month was free so I guess we are good on that. Will be looking forward to making it a home for now.

Lovely, friendly and peaceful community. the staff engage with the residents which tends to allow room to spot inadequacies and issues on time! I like the fact that each section has its own entrance

Really like the area. Everything is close by. Place is always quiet. Love that it is gated. Staff are really nice. They’re always there to assist.

Love every minute living here. when needing help with any type of help as far as getting stuff for the apartment or something fixed they are there!

Grateful for being in a good living environment! Love the people and the reefa holla if ya feel me. Never stop grinding ya herd meh - Big Mike.

I have lived here for 7 months and it has been a wonderful experience. Everything is awesome. My lease is up in July and I’m probably going to get renew my lease and stay at this apartment complex.

Living in Peppermill place it’s so nice and quiet. They will literally come fix whatever that need to be fixed the same day or next day they are the best.