Peppermill Place

Just would like for maintenance to be on top of important things. I like staying I’ve been here for 3 years. I wish parking would be a little better.
It’s kool I like it . Good school district. It’s still close to all mayor freeways. Close to all food and grocery stores. Overall it’s a good location.
Needs More Parking Or The Really Make Sure That The People That Are Visitors Really Parking In The Visitor Section. Still Need Better Washer And Dryers On The Sunbury Side.
This is a good place to live. Quiet neighborhood. Maintenance are quick to fix anything broken. The gym is the only frustrating issue because it is never open!
I have lived here almost two years now. This is a great area of town to live in, everything is close and easily accessible. The management is super nice and I have good neighbors.
It has been okay . Some staff in the Peppermill leasing office could use some help customer service wise l. The maintaince sole don’t speak a lock of English so it can be hard to communicate. The neighborhood is quite and nice but sometimes I do get that loud neighbor that moves in . Other than that it’s been good.
Our experience at the beginning was a little complicated but maybe we can blame it on the pandemic situation, however the apartment is great. Ps. The laundry room could use A LOT of work.
I have being living in this community for 3 years already. And so far I haven’t had any problems. I love that the Easton commons Park is close by and is very convience for me
This is a friendly community, the staff are awesome. If I had one complaint it would be the amount of trash laying around the dumpsters. I look forward to seeing the pools open.
Friendly staff, friendly neighbors, clean area, great park across the street, spacious parking, walking store distances, great places near by